Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Y’all hear about the dwarf kid who was “bullied”

gutterboy@instagram.com

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Couple of things floating around saying that people who donated to his go fund me got scammed. People say he’s 18 and an instragram model. He’s also rich. 

https://www.facebook.com/100013630601267/posts/866859100445102/?d=n

I saw that yesterday.  Then saw today someone started a Gofundme to send him to Disney.  Is it really a scam? 

Didn't the midget comedian Brad Williams raise like 30k for him?

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I saw that yesterday.  Then saw today someone started a Gofundme to send him to Disney.  Is it really a scam? 

They should send him to Disney and force him work the “small world” ride.   

6 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Did he meet the gofundme goal or did he come up short?

ZING!!

Also that is very small of you to say somethign like that. 

• Like 1

I saw a midget fortune teller that scammed a bunch of people in a pyramid scheme....fled and they cant find him.

Headline said " Small Medium at Large"

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yep. Liberals will fall for anything.

Finally, a liberal criticism you are correct about.  We are suckers for those in need and sometimes think everyone is as kind as we are. Cynicism isn't usually our first response. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Finally, a liberal criticism you are correct about.  We are suckers for those in need and sometimes think everyone is as kind as we are.

And that's why liberals shouldn't be in charge.

Just now, nobody said:

And that's why liberals shouldn't be in charge.

Meh.  We have a guy in office who has probably never shed a tear or cared about someone else's feelings or well-being and he gets duped by foreign leaders on a daily basis.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Finally, a liberal criticism you are correct about.  We are suckers for those in need and sometimes think everyone is as kind stupid as we are. Cynicism isn't usually our first response. 

Fixed for accuracy.

So this is the time we are to believe fibgy?

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

So this is the time we are to believe fibgy?

He does know more about fraud than the rest of us. 

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

He does know more about fraud than the rest of us. 

:D

I felt a bit sorry for him at the debate the other night. Those bullies  were really mean. Even the fruitcake one 

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

This will not end well for the little guy. Libs don't like looking dumb. 

That's why they never use mirrors.

We should find someone to cyber bully. Modern day jihad. 

17 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

We should find someone to cyber bully. Modern day jihad. 

We don't bully. We jihad bullies. 

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If its a scam, lots havent gotten the message. Gofundme is still up and people are still donating.  Up to 400k now.

https://www.gofundme.com/f/lets-send-a-wonderful-kid-to-disneyland

They may have been looking for Mike Bloomberg.com. Dwarfs are having a bad week. 

You would think the dude made enough money from his role on Game of Thrones and not have to scam retards. Moral of the story? Never give to charity. 

It turns out the real scam is the person who tried pretending this was all a scam. 

He really is only 9.  The pictures were of him at a family friend's 18th birthday party.   Here's a 2015 story on the boy and his struggles with dwarfism. He was 4.  Making him 9 now. 

I'm glad this story on bullying was legit. Things like this tend to bring out the best in people and it would suck if everyone became cynical and never chose to help anyone in fear that it's a scam (check out the comments in this thread to see the kind of people I'm.talking about) 

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It turns out the real scam is the person who tried pretending this was all a scam. 

He really is only 9.  The pictures were of him at a family friend's 18th birthday party.   Here's a 2015 story on the boy and his struggles with dwarfism. He was 4.  Making him 9 now. 

I'm glad this story on bullying was legit. Things like this tend to bring out the best in people and it would suck if everyone became cynical and never chose to help anyone in fear that it's a scam (check out the comments in this thread to see the kind of people I'm.talking about) 

I dunno. I’ve also seen where multiple parents are coming forward from that child’s school saying he’s the one that’s the actual bully. Starts stuff with students cause he’s rich and makes fun of them. Then when he gets it in return he doesn’t like it. 

Im more believing that he’s a d1ck. Saw his Instagram yesterday and it was full of photos him flipping off the camera, dressed head to toe in designer outfits that easily cost $500+, having multiple nice cars, huge house, nice trips, etc. Now the account was shut down for a few hours, scrubbed of stuff, and then put back up but private. Something doesn’t seem right to me there. 

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I dunno. I’ve also seen where multiple parents are coming forward from that child’s school saying he’s the one that’s the actual bully. Starts stuff with students cause he’s rich and makes fun of them. Then when he gets it in return he doesn’t like it. 

Im more believing that he’s a d1ck. Saw his Instagram yesterday and it was full of photos him flipping off the camera, dressed head to toe in designer outfits that easily cost $500+, having multiple nice cars, huge house, nice trips, etc. Now the account was shut down for a few hours, scrubbed of stuff, and then put back up but private. Something doesn’t seem right to me there. 

So the video of him crying that the mother originally posted. You think he was acting? At 9 years old? 

As for his Instagram, he's a 9 year old with dwarfism. He's a freak of nature to everyone he knows and will be for his entire life. If he gets a small slice of joy taking pictures where he's acting adult or like he's a tough guy, God bless him.  

I'm just glad that celebrities and people with compassion are rallying around him.  Give him a few awesome days in his horrible life. 

• Haha 2

So tough to trust a midget these days

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

So the video of him crying that the mother originally posted. You think he was acting? At 9 years old? 

As for his Instagram, he's a 9 year old with dwarfism. He's a freak of nature to everyone he knows and will be for his entire life. If he gets a small slice of joy taking pictures where he's acting adult or like he's a tough guy, God bless him.  

I'm just glad that celebrities and people with compassion are rallying around him.  Give him a few awesome days in his horrible life. 

Reread my post. I said something fishy is going on because other parents are saying HE is the bully and when kids fight back he gets upset. I don’t know what is true. I just know they deactivated his IG account, scrubbed it, and then brought it back as private. I’ve seen the photos of him flipping off the camera multiple times, dressed is designer clothes, and holding a ton of money. I’ve also seen parents saying he’s a bully. 

If you LOGICALLY look at it something isn’t adding up somewhere. I don’t know where. Not saying he CANT be bullied. I’m saying you can’t always take things at face value anymore because people have ruined it

Maybe you should take a time out bruh. You’re starting to argue with everyone for no reason and coming off more of a retard than the midget bully 

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Reread my post. I said something fishy is going on because other parents are saying HE is the bully and when kids fight back he gets upset. I don’t know what is true. I just know they deactivated his IG account, scrubbed it, and then brought it back as private. I’ve seen the photos of him flipping off the camera multiple times, dressed is designer clothes, and holding a ton of money. I’ve also seen parents saying he’s a bully. 

If you LOGICALLY look at it something isn’t adding up somewhere. I don’t know where. Not saying he CANT be bullied. I’m saying you can’t always take things at face value anymore because people have ruined it

Maybe you should take a time out bruh. You’re starting to argue with everyone for no reason and coming off more of a retard than the midget bully 

I didnt even have to scroll up to see who you were responding to....guy has issues.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Did you go to elementary school?  If a kid had a hair lip or even a weird hair calik, he was locked relentlessly. Can you imagine any scenerio where a dwarf with a huge head would actually be the bully instead of being bullied?  Unless the rest of the kids in his class had cerebral palsy and the word wheelchairs, that scenario it's a total impossibility. Think back. 

relax, no one is saying you have to part with a dime for someone other than yourself. We're not trying to make you compassionate or unselfish.  I was just posting a link that proves he's 9 and the scam rumors are bullshit. 

20 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wow. I wondered what was the type of person that gave two shites what a celebrity did or thought. Found one. 

15 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. I wondered what was the type of person that gave two shites what a celebrity did or thought. Found one. 

Only charitable ones. You couldn't relate.