Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Killary at it again: DHS whistleblower Philip Haney suicided

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

At some point, you guys have to give her props for hoe awesome she is at this. 

I don't know if the number is zero or twenty. It may all be a coincidence/hoax. All I know is that if I'm Mike Bloomberg and I win the nomination, she is not my running mate.

1 hour ago, The Observer said:

At some point, you guys have to give her props for hoe awesome she is at this. 

Seriously,  who else on the planet can manage to be associated with over 70 people who've committed suicide.  

That's some bad luck right there

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Died from a single “Self inflicted” gunshot wound to the head. 

https://www.foxnews.com/us/dhs-whistleblower-philip-haney-found-dead-police-say

Head or chest/stomach?   I've heard chest.  You don't shoot yourself in the chest to commit suicide. You eat that focker.

4 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Head or chest/stomach?   I've heard chest.  You don't shoot yourself in the chest to commit suicide. You eat that focker.

Maybe he wanted his brain examined for CTE for all the times he banged his head against the wall in frustration over the Islamic terror whitewashing. :wall:

1 hour ago, drobeski said:

Seriously,  who else on the planet can manage to be associated with over 70 people who've committed suicide.  

That's some bad luck right there

I don't care how good she is at it and how many people she's killed, I still want to hear her explaination of why the one person(Trump) who actually stood in the way of her dream was spared.  Seems she kills everyone who gets in her way except the one who truly did. Hmmmm

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I don't care how good she is at it and how many people she's killed, I still want to hear her explaination of why the one person(Trump) who actually stood in the way of her dream was spared.  Seems she kills everyone who gets in her way except the one who truly did. Hmmmm

We’re all well aware that you’re disappointed about this.

Just now, Gladiators said:

We’re all well aware that you’re disappointed about this.

Perhaps you can explain it.  If she has this awesome power of being able to get away with killing anyone she wants, why isn't she the president right now?  

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Perhaps you can explain it.  If she has this awesome power of being able to get away with killing anyone she wants, why isn't she the president right now?  

It's easier to pay a hitman than it is to convince people that you can run the country? :dunno:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

In what scenario does Trump shoot himself in the head (3 times) and the country appoints her?

You badly need a remedial civics class.

• Like 3

Imagine the great work she could do if we could convict her of crimes and lock her up. She would finally be doing something good for the country.

13 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump buttfocked her pear shaped body so badly she knows not to mess with him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump buttfocked her pear shaped body so badly she knows not to mess with him.

Plus he’s got the whole secret service on his side now 

37 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Plus he’s got the whole secret service on his side now 

Now.  But what about in 2015 and 2016. I'll answer for you. Because Hillary has never once ordered someone be killed. Even the most retarded conspiracy theorist cannot be that f****** stupid.  Although I'm sure your response is bound to change my mind. LOL

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Now.  But what about in 2015 and 2016. I'll answer for you. Because Hillary has never once ordered someone be killed. Even the most retarded conspiracy theorist cannot be that f****** stupid.  Although I'm sure your response is bound to change my mind. LOL

Why would she have arkansided him in 2015 or 2016?  She was on a coronation tour. :dunno:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why would she have arkansided him in 2015 or 2016?  She was on a coronation tour. :dunno:

Same reason she's killed 20+ other people. He was possibly standing in her way. And saying awful things about her.  Could have been an easy hit for such a cunning assassin like Hillary..

Wasn't it really Putin who stood in her way ? 

😂

29 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Bruh just shut the Fock up. No one wants to talk to you. If youre anything in person like you are here then you have no friends and no girl. Impossible. No one acts like you do and has friends. So just shut the Fock up and go on somewhere 

• Like 2

Because she didn't fear him, why would she, like every other lefty out there she was told "there is no way Trump can win".  She did what they all did, assumed she had won the election and by the time reality set in there was nothing she could do

11 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Because she didn't fear him, why would she, like every other lefty out there she was told "there is no way Trump can win".  She did what they all did, assumed she had won the election and by the time reality set in there was nothing she could do

No need to point out the obvious to this buffoon.   Everyone needs to ignore him so he goes away again. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Bruh just shut the Fock up. No one wants to talk to you. If youre anything in person like you are here then you have no friends and no girl. Impossible. No one acts like you do and has friends. So just shut the Fock up and go on somewhere 

Lol. No one wants to talk to me, yet you quote every reply I post. I know you hate someone who challenges you and throws facts in your face, but put me on ignore rather than jumping up and down and screaming like a toddler. It makes you look very weak. 

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Correct.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Lol. No one wants to talk to me, yet you quote every reply I post. I know you hate someone who challenges you and throws facts in your face, but put me on ignore rather than jumping up and down and screaming like a toddler. It makes you look very weak. 

YOU keep blowing up MY notifications with your stupid sh1t. Just shut the Fock up. Seriously. No one wants to talk to you. No one likes you. Offline and online. I’m about to put you on ignore cause I’m tired of getting your dumbass notifications when I won’t even be talking to you. It would be fine if it’s actually conversation worthy replies. But they aren’t. All you are doing is spewing bullsh1t and trolling. Obvious trolling at that. It’s annoying as Fock. So stop. 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

YOU keep blowing up MY notifications with your stupid sh1t. Just shut the Fock up. Seriously. No one wants to talk to you. No one likes you. Offline and online. I’m about to put you on ignore cause I’m tired of getting your dumbass notifications when I won’t even be talking to you. It would be fine if it’s actually conversation worthy replies. But they aren’t. All you are doing is spewing bullsh1t and trolling. Obvious trolling at that. It’s annoying as Fock. So stop. 

GFY

Put me on ignore if you're such a pussie that you can only stand people who agree with you.  Grow some balls. You sound like you're in tears. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I like Newbie, but I like most people well enough here, including you Digby.  Many posts made by our lefties are conversation worthy, which are usually met with fits and whataboutisms.  Calm down Digby and talk about them.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

25 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

No need to point out the obvious to this buffoon.   Everyone needs to ignore him so he goes away again. 

Once his FBG suspension is over he'll back to that sandbox, at least there his views are accepted

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

GFY

Put me on ignore if you're such a pussie that you can only stand people who agree with you.  Grow some balls. You sound like you're in tears. 

Yet you didn’t listen again. I don’t agree with MDC. Yet he’s not on ignore. Why? Cause he isn’t a retarded buffoon like you. Difference between you and me is you have no class, no manners, and act like an immature 12 year old. People don’t like you not cause we disagree with you. It’s cause of your focking attitude. So shut the Fock up, stop acting like a belligerent tween, and for the love of GOD stop aggravating me by constantly sending me notifications with replies that have no substance. 

2 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I like Newbie, but I like most people well enough here, including you Digby.  Many posts made by our lefties are conversation worthy, which are usually met with fits and whataboutisms.  Calm down Digby and talk about them.

Bruh have you even read the sh1t he’s been posting the past week? Obviously not cause 90% of his posts are obvious trolling. A lot of “omg you’re so dumb 😂😂😂” or “I’m so great!”. He’s literally talked sh1t to pretty much everyone here. I’m just arguing with him anymore over his posts but guess what? I STILL will get notifications that he’s replied to a comment of mine that has nothing to do with him. And it’s of him trying to troll again 

3 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Once his FBG suspension is over he'll back to that sandbox, at least there is views are accepted

I wish he'd just create an alias or 20 like he did here and leave us the fock alone.

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yet you didn’t listen again. I don’t agree with MDC. Yet he’s not on ignore. Why? Cause he isn’t a retarded buffoon like you. Difference between you and me is you have no class, no manners, and act like an immature 12 year old. People don’t like you not cause we disagree with you. It’s cause of your focking attitude. So shut the Fock up, stop acting like a belligerent tween, and for the love of GOD stop aggravating me by constantly sending me notifications for replies that have no substance. 

Wait. You don't like me?  A pathological liar whos so mentally weak he has temper tantrums on message boards?  Oh no. Whatever will I do?  :(

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Wait. You don't like me?  A pathological liar whos so mentally weak he has temper tantrums on message boards?  Oh no. Whatever will I do?  :(

Pot meet kettle 

edit: FYI I won’t be replying to anything else cause you’re on ignore. Now my phone won’t keep blowing up and I can enjoy this brewery with my friends :wave:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Pot meet kettle 

edit: FYI I won’t be replying to anything else cause you’re on ignore. Now my phone won’t keep blowing up and I can enjoy this brewery with my friends :wave:

What are you drinking? 

10 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Pot meet kettle 

Djib. Wait

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

I wish he'd just create an alias or 20 like he did here and leave us the fock alone.

Suspensions there usually range from 7 days to a month, not really worth creating another account, unlike here where he had no choice but to create another account as he was banned by FFMike

2 hours ago, Meglamaniac said:

Once his FBG suspension is over he'll back to that sandbox, at least there his views are accepted

Jesus what a loser he is. Newbs gets suspended left and right. Yet he lacks the self-awareness to realize why.  Poor bastard.