Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

The Observer

I have to give him credit, he plays the board like a fiddle. He controls this board and has many of the posters jumping through hoops. He can change the narrative of a thread with one short post, turning it into a chit storm of redundant rantings. He is, by far, the most powerful poster on the board.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I have to give him credit, he plays the board like a fiddle. He controls this board and has many of the posters jumping through hoops. He can change the narrative of a thread with one short post, turning it into a chit storm of redundant rantings. He is, by far, the most powerful poster on the board.

cool story

It's guys like Utility and Mr Hand and 12th Man and Reality and Casual observer that turn the threads to sh*t. I am very opinionated. And many of those opinions are ones never heard from the guys who only watch Fox News and visit Breitbart.com. A few members actually quote me and respond and we have good debate. Others (like the ones I listed) get furious that I dared challenge their orange cult leader. So instead of keeping the thread on track, they turn it into personal attacks and childish namecalling.  I've logged on the morning while eating my cereal to find that a few of them actually brought me up a half dozen times when I was sleeping.  lol  It's crazy how angry they get simply because I don't share their opinion. 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

It's guys like Utility and Mr Hand and 12th Man and Reality and Casual observer that turn the threads to sh*t. I am very opinionated. And many of those opinions are ones never heard from the guys who only watch Fox News and visit Breitbart.com. A few members actually quote me and respond and we have good debate. Others (like the ones I listed) get furious that I dared challenge their orange cult leader. So instead of keeping the thread on track, they turn it into personal attacks and childish namecalling.  I've logged on the morning while eating my cereal to find that a few of them actually brought me up a half dozen times when I was sleeping.  lol  It's crazy how angry they get simply because I don't share their opinion. 

You always. change the narrative, it is you MO.

IF you guys don't want threads derailed, call out the people who start with the insults instead of sticking to the thread topic. Even if the attacker is on 'your side' politically.  Herbivoure actually did it yesterday to Djib13. I was posting on a subject and Djib was stalkking me and responding to every single post with insults. Herbivoure called him out on it. Of course, Djib blocked him.  lol But if people would call out the one who makes it personal first, instead of the one defending himself, maybe they wouldn't be so quick to hijack threads because someone posted something they don't like. Just a thought for anyone who really wants threads to stay on track. 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

He is on ignore from me so I’ve got no worries. Highly suggest it 

Me too. I wouldn't see any of his trolling if people didn't respond to him.

14 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Who???

8 minutes ago, The Observer said:

OMG.  WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?

• Like 1

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

I've suggested that to a lot of guys who seem unable to handle opposing opinion or negative words about Trump.  There are people here who like healthy debate. And aren't too soft and sensitive to handle varying opinions. Those people and I interact very well. Others see a post where I criticize Trump and wish I'd jump into a wood chipper. And quote me just to attack me personally. For some, that's probably fun. They don't ever get to talk to anyone in real life like that.  Others get really worked up and I can imagine their faces turning red and steam coming out of their ears. Those are the ones who should probably just block me. It'll be good for their blood pressure. 

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

OMG.  WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?

Sorry, the thread topic was about people who turn threads into sh*t shows because mu opinions make them turn to personal attacks. I had to name you. You're one of the worst offenders.  Very angry fella. 

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sorry, the thread topic was about people who turn threads into sh*t shows because mu opinions make them turn to personal attacks. I had to name you. You're one of the worst offenders.  Very angry fella. 

No one's angry with you, Baron.  It's just that your takes suck and you litter the bored like GFIAFP did.

25 minutes ago, The Observer said:

who only watch Fox News . 

Over/under on the number of times Newbie types this during the next 5 days?

Set the number at 44

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No one's angry with you, Baron.  It's just that your takes suck and you litter the bored like GFIAFP did.

I think a lot of takes here suck. Yet I manage to respond without personal attacks.  Give a shot. A lot of adults are doing it these days.

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

Over/under on the number of times Newbie types this during the next 5 days?

Set the number at 44

Number of times you post a snarky trolling response to one of my posts in the next 5 days?

Set number at 44

1 minute ago, The Observer said:

I think a lot of takes here suck. Yet I manage to respond without personal attacks.  Give a shot. A lot of adults are doing it these days.

Or you could manage to avoid responding altogether.

Number of times you post a snarky trolling response to one of my posts in the next 5 days?

Set number at 44

I'd go much higher

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

He is on ignore from me so I’ve got no worries. Highly suggest it 

Ditto...

One of the best things I have done here...

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Ditto...  If people would just stop that, this would be a much better place...

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Set number at 44

It's because the people here realize that your stupidity represents the left in prime fashion. It's amazing how all you libtards don't simply implode into flames, or simply fall down weeping on a daily basis.

Oh, wait, that last part is in fact what you all do. :lol:

45 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

How does his tiny peepee taste to you? Are you enjoying it?

I prefer women myself.

Posty has me on ignore (yeah right) and still manages to post about me ten times a day. 

I think he is just posting about the stupidity of liberals in general and the comments just happen to apply to you as well.

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Posty has me on ignore (yeah right) and still manages to post about me ten times a day. 

Fake News

I don't think he's all that bad.  I usually only jump in on stuff where I think he's bat sh!t crazy.  On other stuff, I just may point out areas that I disagree with.  Nothing wrong with disagreeing though.  The one biggest thing is, and this goes for every liberal, is the "lying" part.  They pretend that Trump is the first person or President who ever lied and call him out to be a horrible person because of it.  Of course, disregarding every other politician with a "(D)" next to their name, who's just as guilty.

12 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Fake News

LOL...  Yeah I would love to see these ten posts a day where I post about Newbie directly...

14 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I think he is just posting about the stupidity of liberals in general and the comments just happen to apply to you as well.

Correct...  Not my fault it includes him...

34 minutes ago, The Observer said:

You respond with personal attacks all the time.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

You respond with personal attacks all the time.

As he used to say, "Only if I was attacked first", which we all know is bull...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Casual Observer said:

Or you could manage to avoid responding altogether.

Wouldn't that work for everyone though?

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

Well I guess since I am supposed to be Newbie's latest alias, I guess I should say thank you?

22 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wouldn't that work for everyone though?

It could, but the lady doth protest too much.  He seeks attention and cries when he gets it.  He wants some kind of intellectual discussion, but can't engage in it himself.  From there it devolves into unearned expressions of narcissism that nobody really can respond to.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

It could, but the lady doth protest too much.  He seeks attention and cries when he gets it.  He wants some kind of intellectual discussion, but can't engage in it himself.  From there it devolves into unearned expressions of narcissism that nobody really can respond to.

5 insults in one post. Typical for you.  You're right, I want intelligent discussion. And you're incapable of that with anyone who disagrees with you.  I've had numerous intelligent discussions today with numerous people. And they managed to go back and forth many times without crying or attacking. If you don't have that ability, put me on ignore. This isn't all that complicated. 

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

5 insults in one post. Typical for you.  You're right, I want intelligent discussion. And you're incapable of that with anyone who disagrees with you.  I've had numerous intelligent discussions today with numerous people. And they managed to go back and forth many times without crying or attacking. If you don't have that ability, put me on ignore. This isn't all that complicated. 

No you haven't.

U mad?

8 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

No you haven't.

U mad?

Yeah I literally can't think of one thing hes posted where I'm saying to myself yeah that was actually a good point. He just likes to start nonsense with people just to get a rise out of them on a message board so he gets attention. I guess that's cool? But no hes not having these amazing discussions with people here. We can all see the posts. They're just trolling looking for arguments just for the sake of arguing. Awesome. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

3 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah I literally can't think of one thing hes posted where I'm saying to myself yeah that was actually a good point. He just likes to start nonsense with people just to get a rise out of them on a message board so he gets attention. I guess that's cool? But no hes not having these amazing discussions with people here. We can all see the posts. They're just trolling looking for arguments just for the sake of arguing. Awesome. 

You must be mad as well, possibly livid.