Alias Detective

Brand of Jean you wear.

3 hours ago, Strike said:

First we had $100 jeans.  Now we have tailored jeans???  Are you guys just meterosexual or full on ghey????

I’m probably in that metro club, but definitely not the gheys. I wear nice clothes, own a tanning bed, nair my privates and buttwhole, shave the rest of the body, and stay in shape. It takes effort to pick up young skanks when you’re almost 40. 

When the wife and I first started dating she wanted to go shopping at some outlet mall (can't remember where). She says I should try on a pair of Lucky Brand jeans. The price was like $75/pair. I told her there was no way I was going to pay that much. She insisted I try them on and when I did, she made a big deal about how good my arse looked in them. She insisted on buying them for me (she made a lot more than me back then). They were comfortable as hell so I said yes. Loved those jeans. Her mom gave me a gift card for $75 that Christmas for a Lucky Jeans store. Not thinking about it much, we went into an actual store and I just assumed the jeans would be similar in price. Found a pair I liked and took it to the counter. Damn things were more than $150!! I literally started sweating. My wife came up behind me and said "it's OK, we can afford these". I was so embarrassed. I have never even owned a pair of shoes that cost that much. I have since switched back to a cheaper brand. No loyalty towards any brand, mostly just what fits well and is inexpensive. 

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

I had no idea they made jeans.  12.98?  That's crazy cheap!  They're pretty decent?

Yep.  Not sure who makes them but theyre a pretty good deal.  I get the relaxed fit

3 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

I haven't wore a pair of jeans in 5+ years. Khakis, dress pants, joggers or gym shorts is all I wear.

Wow. I can't even fathom that. I wear jeans 320+ days a year. Summer weekends/vacations are the only times I don't.

Anybody used to wear tuff skins as a kid?  They had extra patching in the knees for when you were roughing around in the yard playing smear the queer.

9 hours ago, Drizzay said:

Anybody used to wear tuff skins as a kid?  They had extra patching in the knees 

HT is Catholic ask him

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

Wow. I can't even fathom that. I wear jeans 320+ days a year. Summer weekends/vacations are the only times I don't.

I can count my jeans wearing over the past year on one hand.  My new pants addiction is Duluth Firehose Pants. I wear a pair almost every day. They are friggin awesome.

13 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Isn't it funny when you turn the tide on these guys? First ones to say Chinese quality sux buy american yadda yadda yet when you take advantage of quality services they have an heart attack

It’s amazing the amount of stupid that comes out of people’s mouths here. They’ll say anything as long as it starts an argument with someone 😂

I have a mix of Levi's,Lee and Wrangler 36-30 and 38-30,I keep two waist sizes because football season food choices always get the best of me.