supermike80

They FINALLY got Him!

2 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: If what "the says is" then how come the don't quote him, they paraphrase him. Just show us the hoax quote and prove us wrong. :dunno:

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

It doesnt exist, he can't 

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was not a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early. We went early, we could have had a lot more than that. We’re doing great. Our country is doing so great. We are so unified. We are so unified. The Republican party has never ever been unified like it is now. There has never been a movement in the history of our country like we have now. Never been a movement. So a statistic that we want to talk about, go ahead. Say USA. It’s okay. USA. So a number that nobody heard of, that I heard of recently and I was shocked to hear it, 35,000 people on average die each year from the flu. Did anyone know that? 35,000, that’s a lot of people. It could go to 100,000, it could be 27,000. They say usually a minimum of 27, goes up to 100,000 people a year die. And so far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. Nobody. And it doesn’t mean we won’t and we are totally prepared. It doesn’t mean we won’t, but think of it. You hear 35 and 40,000 people and we’ve lost nobody and you wonder the press is in hysteria mode. CNN fake news and the camera just went off, the camera. The camera just went off. Turn it back on. Hey, by the way, hold it. Look at this, and honestly, all events are like this. It’s about us. It’s all about us. I wish they’d take the camera, show the arena please. They never do. They never do. They never do it. They never show the arena. You can hear it because when you hear it, that’s not 200 people. That’s not a hundred people. That’s thousands and thousands of people including people outside. You can hear it. They always show my face. See that face? They show my face. I want them to show the arena, not my face, right? How many have you been to? How many rallies have you gone?

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-charleston-south-carolina-rally-transcript-february-28-2020

I assume they paraphrase him because incoherence doesn't read well....for those that can read.

This excerpt sums Dummy Don up perfectly.....bring up serious issue.....twist it into a conspiracy against him....then talk about how great he is.  :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/donald-trump-charleston-south-carolina-rally-transcript-february-28-2020

I assume they paraphrase him because incoherence doesn't read well....for those that can read.

This excerpt sums Dummy Don up perfectly.....bring up serious issue.....twist it into a conspiracy against him....then talk about how great he is.  :lol:

You and selfie continue to parrot wrong info which I assume comes from your beloved fake media, so yeah, their version of what is going on with coronavirus  is another hoax. If you admit that selfie is a fraudulent liar then maybe I won't group you with his lies about this. :dunno:

I'll give credit where credits due. Trump did a much better job of being honest and allowing the experts to talk during his presser this afternoon. Actually sounded like a president.  Kept the conspiracy bulls*it out of it (except when answering a question.  Let's see if he can continue being the president later today when the room is full of his base,  hungry for red meet. If he can pass that test, I'll take my hat off to him. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, The Observer said:

I'll give credit where credits due. Trump did a much better job of being honest and allowing the experts to talk during his presser this afternoon. Actually sounded like a president.  Kept the conspiracy bulls*it out of it (except when answering a question.  Let's see if he can continue being the president later today when the room is full of his base,  hungry for red meet. If he can pass that test, I'll take my hat off to him. 

Awesome.   You may end up voting for him yet.  FWIW a lot of what he does annoys me but I believe the good he does far outweighs the bad.

I wonder what the next attempt will be?  I assume they will not give up and attempt a coup every six months or so

29 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I wonder what the next attempt will be?  I assume they will not give up and attempt a coup every six months or so

There has to be an intern somewhere that Pelosi can corner in a bathroom and threaten her life to come out with something she "may have heard" from someone else who "may have heard" from someone else who is unknown and "heard" from someone who allegedly heard that Trump said that Maxine Waters is stupid. That is complete and utter racism and misogynistic behavior. Unbefitting of a president! IMPEACH!!!

And all the while the attention was on the Ukraine hoax and the fake impeachment, it was barely noticed that it was revealed that the Bush and Obama administrations lied to us about the war in Afghanistan. It’s basically the pentagon papers all over again.  Nixon got the boot because of them. Obama got a book deal. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And all the while the attention was on the Ukraine hoax and the fake impeachment, it was barely noticed that it was revealed that the Bush and Obama administrations lied to us about the war in Afghanistan. It’s basically the pentagon papers all over again.  Nixon got the boot because of them. Obama got a book deal. 

Bush should be vilified in history for his actions in Iraq for sure, and perhaps also too in Afghanistan.....

10 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Bush should be vilified in history for his actions in Iraq for sure, and perhaps also too in Afghanistan.....

I never held Afghanistan against him before. Now I do. I bet Bush is more popular right now than Trump. 

11 hours ago, Fireballer said:

Big swing and a miss from the lefties...

The left never gets embarrassed when they get caught in lies. They just forget about it and move on to the next one with the hopes that some day one will actually hit. What a waste of time the democrats are. They don't do shlt for this country other than impede progress.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

The left never gets embarrassed when they get caught in lies. They just forget about it and move on to the next one with the hopes that some day one will actually hit. What a waste of time the democrats are. They don't do shlt for this country other than impede progress.

19,000 lies by your president and not a single one has upset you. So keep your mouth shut.

3 minutes ago, The Observer said:

19,000 lies by your president and not a single one has upset you. So keep your mouth shut.

Hahaa. Sure junior. All those "lies" and yet impeachment implodes in your face cause the left has no case for any of the accusations. Keep trying. Too bad so sad. :cry:

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Hahaa. Sure junior. All those "lies" and yet impeachment implodes in your face cause the left has no case for any of the accusations. Keep trying. Too bad so sad.

Ummm, he was impeached dumbass. Still is today. Still will be tomorrow. Ooof

2 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Aquitted for life! Your president for another 5 years! 

7 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Let me know when he gets to the 1 million that your side has perpetuated over the last 40 years.  I mean, 19k over 3 years is better than 25k per years over 40... so I think he's ok.

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Sure. Go have fun with that. Happy happy joy joy goes newbie skipping down the lane as Trump gets reelected. "Hey everybody, Trump is impeached!!!"

And then everyone will see this again. Starring Newbie playing the role of all the weeping women and gay weeping "men".

8 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Aquitted for life! Your president for another 5 years! 

Possibly.  Although the way he dropped thew ball and then lied to the public about this virus is going to be his legacy if this things grows too big and too many people die. 

22 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Possibly.  Although the way he dropped thew ball and then lied to the public about this virus is going to be his legacy if this things grows too big and too many people die. 

Yeah yeah yeah. It's always the same thing with you libs. They accuse Trump of lying, then that blows up in their faces and they immediately jump onto the next "lie" until that blows up in their faces again. Rinse and repeat. This has been going on for years now. You libs have short memories out of self preservation. If you actually took the time to look back at all the dumb accusations you all make you would drop dead of embarrassment or shame. Maybe not, cause you losers have no shame or pride.

47 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Dropped the ball ? Haha, he was preparing while you guys where crying. As always. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Dropped the ball ? Haha, he was preparing while you guys where crying. As always. 

The chinese bought us an entire month of time to prepare for this. Unfortunately, with all that time, we didn't even have test kits in 47 states. Thew reason the numbers are so low here is because there are thousands of people walking around, spreading the disease, who have no idea they even have it.  Oh, but Trump had a meeting about it in January.  Probably discussing how they can mislead the public into thinking it won't come here so his precious economy numbers wouldn't take a hit.  Some hoax

6 minutes ago, The Observer said:

The chinese bought us an entire month of time to prepare for this. Unfortunately, with all that time, we didn't even have test kits in 47 states. Thew reason the numbers are so low here is because there are thousands of people walking around, spreading the disease, who have no idea they even have it.  Oh, but Trump had a meeting about it in January.  Probably discussing how they can mislead the public into thinking it won't come here so his precious economy numbers wouldn't take a hit.  Some hoax

Yeah, you have a history of spreading lies. 
No one trusts what you bring. Sorry 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Trump suddenly saw the urgency when he realized you can't bully and threaten  a virus like you can GOP senators.  The contradicting of CDC officials and health experts wasn't stopping it. Calling it the new Democrat hoax wasn't stopping it. Mike "I don't believe in science" Pence wasn't stopping it. He knew as soon as the first american died that he better backpedal and act like he cared about this thing for the past 6 weeks.

4 minutes ago, The Observer said:

Trump suddenly saw the urgency when he realized you can't bully and threaten  a virus like you can GOP senators.  The contradicting of CDC officials and health experts wasn't stopping it. Calling it the new Democrat hoax wasn't stopping it. Mike "I don't believe in science" Pence wasn't stopping it. He knew as soon as the first american died that he better backpedal and act like he cared about this thing for the past 6 weeks.

Liberalism is truly a mental disorder. 

15 minutes ago, The Observer said:

I already addressed this; the issue was with an ingredient for the test kit developed by the CDC.  They did a mea culpa, came up with a work around, and test kits are in process.

Do you punch yourself in the face before you post, to get yourself to type such blatant hack posts again and again?  :(

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

I already addressed this; the issue was with an ingredient for the test kit developed by the CDC.  They did a mea culpa, came up with a work around, and test kits are in process.

Do you punch yourself in the face before you post, to get yourself to type such blatant hack posts again and again?  :(

Are we completely sure that he's not a bot?

1 minute ago, Reality said:

No, in fact I think I proposed that theory.  Lately he has been big on the CA "raking" thing which I also debunked.  It didn't stop him from posting that multiple times recently, and I'm 100% confident that he'll post this test kit pablum again in the future.  Sad if he is a human, effective if he is a bot.  :thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

Tot is probably more accurate.

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You should work for Trump. Your ability to spin would fit right in.  We've known about this virus since December. The CDC is a government agency. If they found a cure for cancer, Trump would be having a press conference telling the world how he found a cure for cancer.  Bottom line is, mea culpa or not, it took almost three months for the virus to reach the US and we had three states with the ability to test for it.  And they're still just "in the process" of rolling the corrected ones out. 

You can make all the excuses up that you want. As of last week, Trump was still contradicting health officials who were trying to warn everyone that communal spread was imminent. Every 'crisis' that has happened in the past 3.5 years was of Trump's doing. This is the first time he's had a crisis and been tested as a leader and he's still making decisions based on what plays best for him politically. And you're the one punching yourself in the face if you can't see that.

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

No, in fact I think I proposed that theory.  Lately he has been big on the CA "raking" thing which I also debunked.  It didn't stop him from posting that multiple times recently, and I'm 100% confident that he'll post this test kit pablum again in the future.  Sad if he is a human, effective if he is a bot.  :thumbsup:

You didn't debunk sh*t.  Defending stupid things Trump says has become an art form for his supporters.  He proves he's an idiot and then you clowns try to spin and reword for him so that it doesn't seem quite as stupid.

Do the one about nuking hurricanes. Curious to see what you come up with. 

Dr. Drew Says The Coronavirus Scare Is Being Over-hyped

Drew said that he believes the media in particular is "overreacting" to this scare and needs to leave the reporting of medical information to the experts. "If we have a pandemic (which is a word the press LOVES to throw around) I won't know how to tell that we're actually having a pandemic, because everything is an emergency!", He exclaimed on the show. So True! We've become a culture of over-hyped EVERYTHING in the news. 

He reminded everyone that "you're more likely to die from influenza". It's fatality rate is still lower than most diseases and over 5,000 people have died from the flu in just the past few weeks. He called the Coronavirus disease a mild respiratory infection that can turn into worse. "Wash our hands, get your influenza vaccines, listen to the CDC, if there is a problem, they will let us know."

https://949thebull.iheart.com/featured/otis-the-o-show/content/2020-02-27-dr-drew-says-the-coronavirus-scare-is-being-over-hyped/

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Dr. Drew Says The Coronavirus Scare Is Being Over-hyped

Drew said that he believes the media in particular is "overreacting" to this scare and needs to leave the reporting of medical information to the experts. "If we have a pandemic (which is a word the press LOVES to throw around) I won't know how to tell that we're actually having a pandemic, because everything is an emergency!", He exclaimed on the show. So True! We've become a culture of over-hyped EVERYTHING in the news. 

He reminded everyone that "you're more likely to die from influenza". It's fatality rate is still lower than most diseases and over 5,000 people have died from the flu in just the past few weeks. He called the Coronavirus disease a mild respiratory infection that can turn into worse. "Wash our hands, get your influenza vaccines, listen to the CDC, if there is a problem, they will let us know."

https://949thebull.iheart.com/featured/otis-the-o-show/content/2020-02-27-dr-drew-says-the-coronavirus-scare-is-being-over-hyped/

I've seen quotes from multiple credible Dr's saying the same type of thing.  I've yet to see one saying anything otherwise.

You didn't debunk sh*t.  Defending stupid things Trump says has become an art form for his supporters.  He proves he's an idiot and then you clowns try to spin and reword for him so that it doesn't seem quite as stupid.

Do the one about nuking hurricanes. Curious to see what you come up with. 

Let's get something straight.  I'm not a "Trump can do no wrong" guy and never have been.  Take the "hoax" topic.  He came off as a child IMO:  "waaaa, the Dems and the MSM are mean to me, I'm doing stuff, see?!"  I expect better from my president, he should be above that fray.  Actually I would have expected Trump to have realized by now that he needs to let other people respond in some situations.  Apparently his ego won't let him.  I'm sure Obama had a staff tweeting for him, and I don't mean that in a bad way.

That being said, the MSM... was unfair to him, as they have continued to be with their TDS, because he didn't say that the virus was a hoax.  

And I absolutely debunked the raking stuff.  "Rake" is a totally acceptable word for what needs to happen in the CA forests, particularly around the power lines.  And you never responded to my question of how much land is state vs. federal.  Apparently your MSM friends have you fixated on some concept that a bunch of illegals are supposed to go out with hand rakes for the entire forest.  It is total weak sauce and I'm sure you'll continue to include it in your Orange Man Bad list of things.  :(

I don't honestly know about the nuking hurricane quote.  The engineer in me thinks it is an interesting concept; it seems like it could potentially disrupt a hurricane event, but then you'd have that unfortunate nuclear fallout thingy.  Maybe if we nuke them out in the Atlantic far enough the fallout would go to Europe and Africa?  :D  Seriously, I haven't followed that, so congrats I guess.

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Let's get something straight.  I'm not a "Trump can do no wrong" guy and never have been.  Take the "hoax" topic.  He came off as a child IMO:  "waaaa, the Dems and the MSM are mean to me, I'm doing stuff, see?!"  I expect better from my president, he should be above that fray.  Actually I would have expected Trump to have realized by now that he needs to let other people respond in some situations.  Apparently his ego won't let him.  I'm sure Obama had a staff tweeting for him, and I don't mean that in a bad way.

That being said, the MSM... was unfair to him, as they have continued to be with their TDS, because he didn't say that the virus was a hoax.  

And I absolutely debunked the raking stuff.  "Rake" is a totally acceptable word for what needs to happen in the CA forests, particularly around the power lines.  And you never responded to my question of how much land is state vs. federal.  Apparently your MSM friends have you fixated on some concept that a bunch of illegals are supposed to go out with hand rakes for the entire forest.  It is total weak sauce and I'm sure you'll continue to include it in your Orange Man Bad list of things.  :(

I don't honestly know about the nuking hurricane quote.  The engineer in me thinks it is an interesting concept; it seems like it could potentially disrupt a hurricane event, but then you'd have that unfortunate nuclear fallout thingy.  Maybe if we nuke them out in the Atlantic far enough the fallout would go to Europe and Africa?  :D  Seriously, I haven't followed that, so congrats I guess.

A lot to unwrap here. I'm glad you decided to stay away from defending the nuke hurricanes topic. Some things that he says are just so f*cking stupid that it makes you seem stupid to defend them.  As for raking the forests, there are 33 million acres of forest and the federal gov't owns 57% of that. So why isn't the "raking" idea taking place? Trump runs the government. Don't bother answering.,  We both know it was just another attempt by Trump to sound intelligent that backfired and made him seem like the dumbest person in the room.

And I don't want to hear anyone crying that the mean old MSM is tough on Trump. Trump decided early on that he was going to constantly lie to the press (which is lying to the american people). Then he decided to cancel daily press briefing totally. Oh, and all networks except Fox News are the enemy of the people.  Thank God for the MSM. We'd all be blindly following this asswhole and not know the truth. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

33 million  miles of Forrest. Lol

Being morally right is more important than being factually correct- AOC

I seriously don’t know whether the media is too hard on Trump or too easy on him anymore.

On the one hand, they carp on every stupid thing he says even when it doesn’t matter. So it seems like they’re too hard.

On the other hand, Trump says so much stupid shiit at such an unprecedented rate that Trump fatigue set in pretty fast. These days he needs to say something mega-retarded to even get my attention.

On par I think it evens out. The media does love Trump in a way. He’s never boring that’s for sure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The Observer said:

A lot to unwrap here. I'm glad you decided to stay away from defending the nuke hurricanes topic. Some things that he says are just so f*cking stupid that it makes you seem stupid to defend them.  As for raking the forests, there are 33 million acres of forest and the federal gov't owns 57% of that. So why isn't the "raking" idea taking place? Trump runs the government. Don't bother answering.,  We both know it was just another attempt by Trump to sound intelligent that backfired and made him seem like the dumbest person in the room.

And I don't want to hear anyone crying that the mean old MSM is tough on Trump. Trump decided early on that he was going to constantly lie to the press (which is lying to the american people). Then he decided to cancel daily press briefing totally. Oh, and all networks except Fox News are the enemy of the people.  Thank God for the MSM. We'd all be blindly following this asswhole and not know the truth. 

Well, for grins, I decided to do a simple google search on the hurricane thing.  Link and text below:

Donald Trump has reportedly suggested on more than one occasion that the US military should bomb hurricanes in order to disrupt them before they make landfall.

According to US news website Axios, the president said in a meeting with top national security and homeland security officials about the threat of hurricanes: “I got it. I got it. Why don’t we nuke them?”

“They start forming off the coast of Africa, as they’re moving across the Atlantic, we drop a bomb inside the eye of the hurricane and it disrupts it. Why can’t we do that?”

Quoting unnamed sources who were present at the meeting, Axios report that the response from one official was “We’ll look into this.”

On Sunday, the White House declined to comment on the Axios report. “We don’t comment on private discussions that the president may or may not have had with his national security team,” it said.

On Monday, from the G7 summit in France, Trump passed comment of his own.

“The story by Axios that President Trump wanted to blow up large hurricanes with nuclear weapons prior to reaching shore is ridiculous,” he tweeted. “I never said this. Just more FAKE NEWS!”

Axios reported that Trump raised the same issue on another occasion with a senior administration official. This conversation was apparently recorded in a 2017 national security council memo which used the term “nuclear” in reference to the conversation.

Axios quoted a senior official who defended Trump’s ability to ask tough questions: “His goal – to keep a catastrophic hurricane from hitting the mainland – is not bad. His objective is not bad.”

Shortly after Trump came to power National Geographic published an article pointing out how frequently the idea of nuking hurricanes has been raised over the last few decades. “It’s an appealing thought,” it said, “especially when, during hurricane season, we’re annually reminded of the immense destruction wrought by these storms.

“And it’s probably why, every year for the past six decades, government agencies have received missives from concerned citizens, urging preemptive attacks against hurricanes using nuclear weapons.”

In the article, Nuking Hurricane: The Surprising History of a Really Bad Idea, the magazine pointed out that the response from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration was: “Needless to say, this is not a good idea.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/aug/26/donald-trump-suggests-nuking-hurricanes-to-stop-them-hitting-america-report

So to summarize:  Trump asked why we can't nuke hurricanes when they start off of Africa and are small. Axios reported that Trump wants to nuke a CAT 5 hurricane, he says that isn't true (which is correct).  In addition, many people have proposed and questioned whether or not such an approach would work.  

And on the raking, just stop.  You look poorer with every post.  :(