Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Milwaukee Mass Shooting

Yeah so, happened yesterday, employee at the Coors/Molson facility kills 6 Co-Workers. Didn’t hear much about it, did ya? In the middle of an election year, where the gun issue was just spoken about in the debate the other night? Take a guess why.  Two part answer. 

It was all over the news and part of conversations yesterday and this morning. You need to realize that this shithole is not representative of the real world.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It was all over the news and part of conversations yesterday and this morning. You need to realize that this shithole is not representative of the real world.

Yeah, it got as much coverage as a mass shooting usually does. Not even close.  Stop. 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Because the  shooter was black?

Part 1. All the candidates are busy blowing every black person they can find in S Carolina. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah, it got as much coverage as a mass shooting usually does. Not even close.  Stop. 

Part 2 because we have so many mass shootings now? 

1 minute ago, avoiding injuries said:

Registered Democrat?

Picture on his Facebook of his wife with Pocahontas. 

Once again it took till the next day for the press to ID him. 

Official Statement from Senate Republicans/NRA

"Thoughts and Prayers. Mental Illness."

• Thanks 1

Media already all over it. "Guy that liked to buy gun parts online and build them" . Focking clownshoes. 

A quick Wikipedia search shows 8 mass shootings since we had that El Paso/Dayton weekend, yet I didn’t hear much on any of them. It’s just normal that we care less as things become common and accepted as part of our normal life. 

17 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

A quick Wikipedia search shows 8 mass shootings since we had that El Paso/Dayton weekend, yet I didn’t hear much on any of them. It’s just normal that we care less as things become common and accepted as part of our normal life. 

How many were him the ghetto that no one talks about for one reason or another? 

54 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Yep. A flu sends people into a panic. Weekly mass shootings are passe. America is a strange place. 

On the bright side, these things aren't that upsetting anymore. Just a routine day in the great-again USA.  As another Republicans once said, "mission accomplished"

Seems as though this was a racially motivated incident.  Great going race card throwing scumbags, this is most likely a monster of your creation. 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. A flu sends people into a panic. Weekly mass shootings are passe. America is a strange place. 

Just when you think Trump can't make people any crazier. ANOTHER NOTCH! And these are people you thought were normal. Everything that happens in the world is Trump! Very odd.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Just when you think Trump can't make people any crazier. ANOTHER NOTCH! And these are people you thought were normal. Everything that happens in the world is Trump! Very odd.

Even the Trumpers are that way, though.  If the market jumps, it was Trump!!! If the market falls the TDS folks say, "it was Trump!"

Guess what?  The guy is an a-hole, but he is in charge and doesn't really have as much of an effect as you think on some things.  Some of it is the will of the people to be a-holes too.  :lol:

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

Ive about gotten to the point where I can't stand being around many other americans. Whenever I'm home, the toxic politics just smacks me in the face. It's focked up. 

4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ive about gotten to the point where I can't stand being around many other americans. Whenever I'm home, the toxic politics just smacks me in the face. It's focked up. 

My solution to this is to just ignore the Democrats.  It's not like they have anything to say worth hearing.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

My solution to this is to just ignore the Democrats.  It's not like they have anything to say worth hearing.

This, they provide no solutions and offer zero benefit. There is simply no logical reason to listen to them.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I honestly can't disagree. It absolutely astonishes me how low they have sunk in three and a half years. 

• Like 1

Lizzy Warren guy. 

Nice.... when will the dems step up to the plate and denounce the violence from their supporters? 

5 hours ago, drobeski said:

Lizzy Warren guy. 

Nice.... when will the dems step up to the plate and denounce the violence from their supporters? 

Shhhh, ignore that. Then next time there is a mass shooting bu a white guy say it’s always white guys.  

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Part 1. All the candidates are busy blowing every black person they can find in S Carolina. 

That's funny.  I only kinda heard about it.  And had no idea he was black. 

21 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Once again it took till the next day for the press to ID him. 

Because blacks all look alike? :dunno:

That fvcker!

Editor’s note: Miller Lite has cancelled the giveaway following a fatal shooting at its Milwaukee plant. For more information, click on the link above.

Miller Lite is giving away free 24 packs of beer to celebrate Leap Day, how you can claim yours

With an extra 24 hours to enjoy on Leap Day later this week, national beer company Miller Lite is giving away free 24 packs of beer for those who complete a couple small tasks. The Milwaukee-based beer maker says it will post a QR code on its Instagram and Twitter pages this Saturday, Feb. 29. that will send customers to a website where they can get their beer for free.

https://www.mlive.com/news/2020/02/miller-lite-is-giving-away-free-24-packs-of-beer-to-celebrate-leap-day-how-you-can-claim-yours.html