Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Super Tuesday

8 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If you were Biden, would you want to be surrounded by people who sound smarter than you?  The only 100% accurate prediction about his cabinet is his VP will be black. 

Big Mike 

4 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I saw this quote from Sanders. How the heck is Trump dangerous?
“Tonight I tell you with absolute confidence, we’re going to win the Democratic nomination,” Sanders told a boisterous crowd in Vermont as results came in, saying he was “cautiously optimistic” about a win in California. “And we are going to defeat the most dangerous president in the history of this country.

Sanders is much more dangerous than trump

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trump supporters who think Orange Messiah is going to win in a cakewalk are funny. They remind me of Hillary backers in 2016. 😆 

I agree. The black turnout for Biden shows he needs to be taken seriously. Trump can destroy him in the debates and they won't care. Now if Bernie runs as an independent and takes those votes away from Biden, then it might not be so close a race. 

35 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Well my girl is sitting in second in Cali. Which should get her on the ballot. 

I give you the absolute hottest woman to be in politics

rosilicie ochoa bogh

https://www.ochoaboghforsenate.com/

😻😻😻

Good call. I like your style :cheers:

The DNC has had bad news piled on top of bad news and looked incompetent lately, but I have o give credit, these last six days (not including the debate, I mean starting with Jame Clyburn's endorsement) couldn't have been designed better.

We get Biden vs Bernie with Warren there to serve as emergency backup in case one of them strokes out.

(Also,  Tulsi the invisible candidate makes the Final Four.)

22 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I agree. The black turnout for Biden shows he needs to be taken seriously. Trump can destroy him in the debates and they won't care. Now if Bernie runs as an independent and takes those votes away from Biden, then it might not be so close a race. 

I think that's actually a possibility. It's not like the democrats even want him in there own party. The Bernster is a man on his own island anyways. Might as well swing for the fences.

With this all but wrapped up, I'll probably take a break from election stuff for a while, I've been ODing on it lately.

14 minutes ago, Kopy said:

I think that's actually a possibility. It's not like the democrats even want him in there own party. The Bernster is a man on his own island anyways. Might as well swing for the fences.

This is his last chance. He's not going to run again in 4 years. He's going to look at what happens at the convention and tell his people they've been screwed again and run as an independent. 

Just now, The Elevator Killer said:

This is his last chance. He's not going to run again in 4 years. He's going to look at what happens at the convention and tell his people they've been screwed again and run as an independent. 

That would be glorious.

3 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

The democrats worst nightmare isn't facing Trump again. It's actually Bernie :lol:

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

No link, but I just heard on the radio that Bloomberg is done

Thank god.  So sick of his ads.

7 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Why would Bernie do that? He’d have a 0.0% chance of winning. He’d go out as a pariah.

On 3/3/2020 at 8:20 AM, MDC said:

Oddly enough Bloomberg helps Bernie by splitting that vote. 

This just goes to show how clueless you are. 😂

4 minutes ago, MDC said:

Why would Bernie do that? He’d have a 0.0% chance of winning. He’d go out as a pariah.

He bit the bullet last time when the fix was in for Hilary. He has a passionate base right now. I think he will look at it as the party did it to him again. I know his followers will feel that way. I could be wrong, but I don't see Bernie towing the party line this time around.  

He bit the bullet last time when the fix was in for Hilary. He has a passionate base right now. I think he will look at it as the party did it to him again. I know his followers will feel that way. I could be wrong, but I don't see Bernie towing the party line this time around.  

There’s a lot of gray area between towing the party line and actively running a campaign that has no shot to win just to deep 6 the Dem nominee. 

Let’s hope a third party candidate emerges and morons in swing states vote that way again. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

There’s a lot of gray area between towing the party line and actively running a campaign that has no shot to win just to deep 6 the Dem nominee. 

I don't think he would do it just to deep six Biden. I think he would do it because he thinks he could win. 

I don't think he would do it just to deep six Biden. I think he would do it because he thinks he could win. 

I don’t see it. 

Just now, MDC said:

I don’t see it. 

Like I said. I could be wrong. But look at it this way. By running, he gets on the stage with Trump and Biden. One, he gets to still try to get his message out there. If Biden total sucks in the debates Bernie gives the Dems somewhere to turn. 

Like I said. I could be wrong. But look at it this way. By running, he gets on the stage with Trump and Biden. One, he gets to still try to get his message out there. If Biden total sucks in the debates Bernie gives the Dems somewhere to turn. 

I think Bernie is smart enough to know he has no shot as a 3rd party candidate and he’d be virtually assuring a Trump re-election. I doubt Bernie thinks much of Biden but I know he hates Trump. No chance this happens.

If he ran 3rd party I’d vote for him though. 

Just now, MDC said:

I think Bernie is smart enough to know he has no shot as a 3rd party candidate and he’d be virtually assuring a Trump re-election. I doubt Bernie thinks much of Biden but I know he hates Trump. No chance this happens.

If he ran 3rd party I’d vote for him though. 

Well he's not out of the race yet. And Biden saying something stupid enough to blow the nomination still could happen. 

14 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

If Warren drops this week, could her and Bloombergs absence possibly put Bernie back in it?

Warren voters will go with Bernie.  Bloomberg to Biden.

Democrats in 1961: “Ask not what your country do for you; ask what you can do for your country” 

Democrats in 2020: Free Stuff! 

Oh how we’ve fallen 

6 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

There’s so much out there. 

I bet he says his ACT score was at least a 34. 

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I bet he says his ACT score was at least a 34. 

Dexter Manley or Mike Tyson should challenge him to a head to head ACT test competition.

Trump got more votes in Texas last night than Biden, Bernie and Warren combined. 

6 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

More importantly, listen to how he spoke in that clip versus how he speaks today. He’s not fully there...obviously. 

No he isn’t. I saw where he literally forgot his own wife’s name 😂

7 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Democrats in 2020: Free Stuff! 

I want a pony! Who'll give me a pony?

16 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

No he isn’t. I saw where he literally forgot his own wife’s name 😂

We have a presidential nominee who needs to be reminded to put on his pants before walking out of the house in the morning.

9 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

We have a presidential nominee who needs to be reminded to put on his pants before walking out of the house in the morning.

Right? Kinda sad honestly. DNC trots a guy out there who I honestly don’t believe would make it through his presidency without developing Parkinson’s or Alzheimer’s. Bernie is no different. Hell he might even die before his term would be up. 

At least the liberal millennials won’t have to vote for a baby boomer.