Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Super Tuesday

6 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Shocking,  they have so much integrity.  

https://www.businessinsider.com/tulsi-gabbard-may-have-qualified-for-the-next-dem-debate-2020-3

The sh*tbag with the Aztec name.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

They need to stop having super Tuesday. I swear, tornado Alley always gets f***** up on super Tuesday. Look it up.

Even Jesus hates Democrats.

• Like 1

Just now, fandandy said:

Sanders doesn't seem to be doing as well as expected.

The insider establishment tapped a few shoulders to drop out and clearly isn't out of the fight yet.

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Sanders doesn't seem to be doing as well as expected.

Just wait until he starts screaming about del Boca Vista.

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Whatshisface get banned again ?

Maybe he’s on one of his many vacations to exotic locales. I heard Little Rock is nice. 

26 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The insider establishment tapped a few shoulders to drop out and clearly isn't out of the fight yet.

And tapped a few to stay in.. Warren

2 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

And tapped a few to stay in.. Warren

Yeah, funny how that works.  Apparently Obummer spoke with Pete and Im sure there was some "incentive' for him to drop out.  And, like you said, Warren and Bernie playing bumper cars in the same lane.

Well, since Buttiplug pulled out we can't call it Thuper Tuesday anymore. :(

Sanders is getting hammered.  When I first clicked the NYTimes link he was expected to win 8 or 9, now it looks like he'll be lucky to win 4.  

Watching Biden yell stuff. He just doesn’t know when to stfu. 

Can you guys see Biden beating Trump?  I was more scared of Bernie honestly.  I don't see young people getting excited for Biden and it seems the way the Democrat party is trending it is becoming more of an AOC party.  I can't see that group getting behind Biden with any amount of energy and that's going to hurt him come November imo.  We shall see.

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Can you guys see Biden beating Trump?  I was more scared of Bernie honestly.  I don't see young people getting excited for Biden and it seems the way the Democrat party is trending it is becoming more of an AOC party.  I can't see that group getting behind Biden with any amount of energy and that's going to hurt him come November imo.  We shall see.

Yes.  Warren hurt Bernie tonight. Can’t see Bernie winning NY or Florida. Can see Biden winning Florida in the general. Looks like it’s Biden  vs Trump and it will be tight. Just cracks me up that middle class Joe claims he’s for the middle class when he spent his whole career in the pocket of the banks and credit card companies. 21 pct interest for working people while the banks get to borrow at 2 pct. Thanks to guys like Biden. 

4 more years of conservative judge appointments , America first immigration policy, low taxes, and fock PC culture in the mouth. MAGA. This is going to be glorious. 

There are a ton of people out there that hate Trump.  I just heard some lady say something to the effect of, "those 77,000 votes that kept us from having better lives versus getting Trump"

How the hell is anyone's life worse?  If you're an illegal alien maybe?  People actually think that way.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Bloomberg spent over 400 million bucks for 7 delegates.  Ooof.  

That’s a nice write off. 

California called for Sanders 5 minutes after the polls closed.

7 hours ago, nobody said:

There are a ton of people out there that hate Trump.  I just heard some lady say something to the effect of, "those 77,000 votes that kept us from having better lives versus getting Trump"

How the hell is anyone's life worse?  If you're an illegal alien maybe?  People actually think that way.

I saw this quote from Sanders. How the heck is Trump dangerous?
“Tonight I tell you with absolute confidence, we’re going to win the Democratic nomination,” Sanders told a boisterous crowd in Vermont as results came in, saying he was “cautiously optimistic” about a win in California. “And we are going to defeat the most dangerous president in the history of this country.

I hope the easy-bake ninja drops out and then re-enters the race as an independent. 

It’s crazy that Russian hackers spent $100,000 to steal the election from Hillary but Bloomberg spent $500 million and couldn’t even win the primary 

Almost as if the Russian thing was a bunch of bullsh1t 

• Thanks 1

I'm not sure I understand trump supporters happy that Biden did very well last night. I would much rather face Bernie and beat him on clear policy craziness as opposed to Biden.

Yeah..biden has gaffes, he has some obscure still unproven corruption...but hes likeable, hes a good debater and hes familiar. I wouldnt underestimate those things.

12 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I'm not sure I understand trump supporters happy that Biden did very well last night. I would much rather face Bernie and beat him on clear policy craziness as opposed to Biden.

Yeah..biden has gaffes, he has some obscure still unproven corruption...but hes likeable, hes a good debater and hes familiar. I wouldnt underestimate those things.

I struggle with this myself. It's kind of like that other thread about taking $100k sure money, or going with a 50/50 chance for a $1M.

So in this case, get a guarantee no Sanders, vs. not giving Trump a better chance of winning in November.

Just going into a situation where Sanders could become the president scares the crap out of people. Myself included. But I get your comment. I think Trump has a way better chance to beat Sanders, especially after seeing what happened yesterday.

16 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

He's a creep, not likable to normal decent humans. 

2 minutes ago, drobeski said:

He's a creep, not likable to normal decent humans. 

I don't necessarily agree with that. I think for the most part hes a likable guy and hes fairly moderate. 

I just think it's harder to beat him on policy.

30 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I don't necessarily agree with that. I think for the most part hes a likable guy and hes fairly moderate. 

I just think it's harder to beat him on policy.

I think if he gets the nomination, republican's should immediately open investigations on him and his kid. That way, if the republican's take control of the house and Biden wins in November, closed door impeachment hearings can start on day 1.

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I didnt buy into the "Trump is getting 30% approval from blacks" that was circulating a while back.  Now, against Biden, carrying any black vote is gonna be tough.  For impoverished blacks, Biden equals expansion of social programs and hes very familiar.  The S Carolina primary did wonders for Biden.

Trump supporters who think Orange Messiah is going to win in a cakewalk are funny. They remind me of Hillary backers in 2016. 😆 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I didnt buy into the "Trump is getting 30% approval from blacks" that was circulating a while back.  Now, against Biden, carrying any black vote is gonna be tough.  For impoverished blacks, Biden equals expansion of social programs and hes very familiar.  The S Carolina primary did wonders for Biden.

Yeah that and if he grabs mayor pete, amy, kamala and some of the more popular dems and right away says here's my cabinet....pairs a good VP candidate? Going to be tougher than the layup it's being portrayed. 

Biden is far less awful than Sanders. He's the same Dem that I've not liked all my life and his supporters are unenthusiastic. Plus he's only operating at 85% mental capacity.

He may be demented but he's not insane. He makes it easier for downballot Dems.

4 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

Yeah that and if he grabs mayor pete, amy, kamala and some of the more popular dems and right away says here's my cabinet....pairs a good VP candidate? Going to be tougher than the layup it's being portrayed. 

Yeah. I read Tom Friedman was making that point a few days ago. Biden should name his cabinet early because there's talent around and nobody trusts him to be functional.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Yeah. I read Tom Friedman was making that point a few days ago. Biden should name his cabinet early because there's talent around and nobody trusts him to be functional.

" mayor pete, amy, kamala and some of the more popular dems "

That list is "talent"?

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

If you were Biden, would you want to be surrounded by people who sound smarter than you?  The only 100% accurate prediction about his cabinet is his VP will be black.