sderk

BEWARE Supreme Court. Schumer has spoken!!

Oh my....He's so scary. :sleep:

Schumer unloads on Gorsuch, Kavanaugh at abortion rights rally: 'You will pay the price!'

A fired-up Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., appeared to issue a vague warning toward Supreme Court Justices Neil Gorsuch and Brett Kavanaugh on Wednesday, during a rally held as the court heard arguments in a high-profile abortion case.

At the rally hosted by the Center for Reproductive Rights, Schumer noted that the case, June Medical Services LLC v. Russo, is the first "major" abortion case since President Trump's court picks have been on the bench. The dispute, dealing with restrictions over who can perform abortions, involves a Louisiana law similar to one in Texas that the court ruled unconstitutional in 2016, before either Trump justice was on the Supreme Court and before conservatives held a 5-4 majority.

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" Schumer warned. "You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

Video of the remarks quickly circulated on social media, with Republicans casting the warning as a threat against two sitting Supreme Court justices.

Schumer did not explain what "price" this would be as far as the justices are concerned. But reached for comment, his office said in a statement to Fox News: "It’s a reference to the political price [Republicans] will pay for putting them on the court and a warning that the justices will unleash a major grassroots movement on the issue of reproductive rights against the decision."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/schumer-unloads-on-gorsuch-kavanaugh-at-abortion-rights-rally-you-will-pay-the-price/ar-BB10KFIu?li=BBnb7Kz

Woman's rights. :lol:

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer issue violent threats towards the SCOTUS.

The vitriol coming from Democrats continue to divide the country and fuel people into violence.

• Confused 1

If government funded healthcare ever happens, abortions will be a booming industry.  Obviously Schumer is 100% pro abortion to try to influence a SC Judge through intimidation. 

"A fired-up Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., appeared to issue a vague warning "

How did he APPEAR to issue a VAGUE warning when he said, "you will pay the price! "? :blink:

• Confused 1

22 minutes ago, Reality said:

So, he's threatening Supreme Court Justices?

That’s what I read. Making threats. Imagine if Trump did that. They’d be calling for another impeachment 

9 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

"A fired-up Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y., appeared to issue a vague warning "

How did he APPEAR to issue a VAGUE warning when he said, "you will pay the price! "? :blink:

"You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

He's calling for the assassination of Supreme Court Justices

• Confused 1

This is America! We have the God given right to kill people we don't want to be here! 

Unless it's people who came here illegally. We have to let them be.

But if some dumb whoore gets knocked up and doesn't want to deal with the repercussions of her irresponsibility, she  has the God given right to kill that baby when she decides to do so. Cause women's rights.

But if some POS murders a bunch of people, we can't execute him, we need to house and feed him for the rest of his life, because that's what America stands for!

This is America! Where innocent lives can be snuffed out for convenience. Not where convicted murderers can be executed for committing heinous crimes. 

Get your focking priorities straight you focking Neanderthals. 

:mad:

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

"You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

He's calling for the assassination of Supreme Court Justices

He'd be signing his own death warrant if that should happen. 

If Gorsich and Kavenaugh come by to see the rally, he's rasing the price of popcorn from $3 to $10 and they won't find a beer anywhere for under $15.

Why not threaten SC justices? He warned Trump that the intelligence agencies would come after him if he took them on. And they did. But you can’t call that a threat, because they were already doing it when he said that.  

And take away his guns.  Red flag.  :lol:

6 hours ago, supermike80 said:

If Trump did this?  My god the media would EXPLODE

Bigly 

11 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: Guy sounds like a retard. 

:nono: 

19 hours ago, MDC said:

Welcome back Peefoam.

Typical MDCuck...

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Typical MDCuck...

Gonna threaten to beat me up again, daydream ninja? 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Has this violence threatening scumbag resigned yet ?

Seriously though, what's being done?  I'd think we want to nip this sort of thing in the bud.  We can't have citizens blatantly threatening Justices on the steps of the Supreme Court, this needs to be handled firmly and swiftly.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Seriously though, what's being done?  I'd think we want to nip this sort of thing in the bud.  We can't have citizens blatantly threatening Justices on the steps of the Supreme Court, this needs to be handled firmly and swiftly.

Especially with a guy who has a history of threats being followed through.  

Real piece of garbage. 

He's from Brooklyn. So.....  :lol:

Little reminder of what he said:

"I want to tell you, Gorsuch. I want to tell you, Kavanaugh. You have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price!" Schumer warned. "You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions."

So in Brooklyn, if someone says they are going to "pop a cap in yo ass", that's just the norm because they talk strong language but don't really mean it?

What kind of political Bozo is this? "I say tuff tings, but, I wood never do doze tuff tings. Trust me."

Next up, he'll whine about something Trump said. 

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Democratic leader Chuck Schumer said Thursday that he “should not have used the words I used” when he declared in front of the Supreme Court that two justices would “pay the price” for their decisions in an abortion case.

“I’m from Brooklyn. We speak in strong language,” Schumer said. “I shouldn’t have used the words I did, but in no way was I making a threat. I never, never would do such a thing. And Leader McConnell knows that, and Republicans who are busy manufacturing outrage over these comments know that, too.

https://apnews.com/c1b867ae9f9e9790a26c5deb90a12f7f

He went to the toughest Yeshiva in Brooklyn. 

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

New york vs California as to who leads the country in voting in scumbags 

What’s the name of that DA in Suffolk county Mass? 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What’s the name of that DA in Suffolk county Mass? 

Boring

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Boring

She’s a real crime fighter. And it seems all these scum Democrats went to the pride of Mass, Harvard. Point is, don’t be afraid to throw Assaschutsess in the mix. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

She’s a real crime fighter. And it seems all these scum Democrats went to the pride of Mass, Harvard. Point is, don’t be afraid to throw Assaschutsess in the mix. 

They suck too, but New York and Cali lead the pack. Have the leadership positions dirtbagged the fock out. 

10 minutes ago, drobeski said:

They suck too, but New York and Cali lead the pack. Have the leadership positions dirtbagged the fock out. 

No arguments here. But it’s up in Mass that they get their education / indoctrination. Like AOC. 

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Omg omg! :shocking: :lol: :lol: 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDC said:

Gonna threaten to beat me up again, daydream ninja? 

I've told you a thousand times. I don't hit women. Book mark for future reference.  TIA

1 minute ago, 12th Man said:

I've told you a thousand times. I don't hit women.

You don’t speak to or make eye contact with them either, Cletus. ;) 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You don’t speak to or make eye contact with them either, Cletus. ;) 

I know that makes you feel good to type. Glad I could boost your self-esteem.  You're welcome! :thumbsup:

Shumer is allowed to say this because he's a Democrat.  Only Democrats are allowed to be racist, misogynistic, bigoted, etc, as well as issuing threats.