Sign in to follow this  
KayJay1971

Did you guys finally do it?

Did one of you run Newbie out of here? I haven't seen any posts from him the past few days. 

Oh.  I thought this thread was going to be about your Mom.  In that case, the answer would have been yes.

Does anyone really care? 

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh.  I thought this thread was going to be about your Mom.  In that case, the answer would have been yes.

Old news....:rolleyes:

Just now, Strike said:

Your link goes to a post from February 5th.  Today is March 5th. 

Oops.  🤪

Pretty sure he's out finalizing million dollar deals and looking into a$$ bleaching products

Newbie. Hahaha. He's like a hustler on the streets selling CDs and second hand copied DVDs. He's probably in the middle of moving due to the fact that he can't afford his "girlfriend" nor the room he rents in her apartment.  

27 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

Pretty sure he's out finalizing million dollar deals and looking into a$$ bleaching products

Those could be the same activities.  :o

• Haha 1

Seriously, Newbie has to got to have mental issues. He needs an intervention.  

• Confused 2

Doubt anybody reported him, dude was perma-banned and blatantly let his identity be known.  Also, derailed every thread he posted in.  

Pretty simple stuff, all Mike had to do was drop by the forum.

:dunno:

1 hour ago, Reality said:

Doubt anybody reported him, dude was perma-banned and blatantly let his identity be known.  Also, derailed every thread he posted in.  

Pretty simple stuff, all Mike had to do was drop by the forum.

:dunno:

This. If he was posting in a thread it was derailed. I don’t know why y’all entertained him. I ignore HT all the time and sh1t has been pretty nice. Usually if you ignore trolls they stop 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

This. If he was posting in a thread it was derailed. I don’t know why y’all entertained him. I ignore HT all the time and sh1t has been pretty nice. Usually if you ignore trolls they stop 

Ok everyone you heard him.  If you ignore Digby maybe he'll stop posting.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Ok everyone you heard him.  If you ignore Digby maybe he'll stop posting.

Preeeeeeetty sure I’m not the troll. In this instance, you are. Might need to look up the definition of a troll. HTH

Plus, I contribute a good deal of nonpolitical threads and other posts while not trolling. Also, I’m not a d1ck like a few of y’all 

52 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I don't mind trolls, it is when they become obnoxious that makes them a loser...

17 minutes ago, posty said:

I don't mind trolls, it is when they become obnoxious that makes them a loser...

Oh I agree. When I talk about trolls here I’m talking about the obnoxious people who do nothing but troll and contribute nothing to the conversation besides trying to start sh1t

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh I agree. When I talk about trolls here I’m talking about the obnoxious people who do nothing but troll and contribute nothing to the conversation besides trying to start sh1t

👍

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

🤪 lol. Defeat is a stinky cologne. 

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Preeeeeeetty sure I’m not the troll. In this instance, you are. Might need to look up the definition of a troll. HTH

Plus, I contribute a good deal of nonpolitical threads and other posts while not trolling. Also, I’m not a d1ck like a few of y’all 

dude, seriously? Strike makes a joke and you take it all way too serious

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

dude, seriously? Strike makes a joke and you take it all way too serious

Bruh I ain’t even taking it seriously. That’s why I tried making it obvious with the “preeeeeeeetty sure” part. Plus, you’re gonna have excuse a little bit of stuff from me. I’ve been high on pain killers since Wednesday. And will be on them next couple of days 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bruh I ain’t even taking it seriously. That’s why I tried making it obvious with the “preeeeeeeetty sure” part. Plus, you’re gonna have excuse a little bit of stuff from me. I’ve been high on pain killers since Wednesday. And will be on them next couple of days 

What happened? :dunno:

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Focked up my foot/ankle real bad at the gym. In a walking boot now. Past 2 days on crutches suuuuuucked. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

He took a bunch of painkillers. :dunno:

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Focked up my foot/ankle real bad at the gym. In a walking boot now. Past 2 days on crutches suuuuuucked. 

Did you slip in the shower while servicing some hot dude? 

19 minutes ago, DonS said:

Nah. It was during some rope action ;) 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Nah. It was during some rape action ;) 

:shocking:

I actually did fock it up with a rope lol. At the gym they have a rope hanging from the ceiling people climb. One guy was climbing, bottom of the rope was swinging all over the place, swung right under my foot when I was walking by, stepped on it and twisted my ankle. Heard a pop. Instantly swelled. Now is bruised all over and still swollen. So yea. Pain meds are greeeeeaaaaaaat and help out a lot 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I actually did fock it up with a rope lol. At the gym they have a rope hanging from the ceiling people climb. One guy was climbing, bottom of the rope was swinging all over the place, swung right under my foot when I was walking by, stepped on it and twisted my ankle. Heard a pop. Instantly swelled. Now is bruised all over and still swollen. So yea. Pain meds are greeeeeaaaaaaat and help out a lot 

Don’t get hooked. We need you around here. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

He wasn't that hot...