Sign in to follow this  
Alias Detective

Trumpurethra

When did the thread go he started?  The OP/Newbie claimed to be military.  I called Newbie out on it and the thread disappeared.

Scumbag pretending to be a veteran.  Sickening.

The word uretha sends chills up my spine. I got a case of the funk from some chick a few years back that turned out to be tricomoniasis. The doctor wanted to do a test that involved sticking a tube in my pee hole :shocking:

No thank you, I will take some antibiotics and if I die, I die.  

All that the urethra does on this site is post something she thinks is going to troll Trump supporters. Then she runs away and becomes Newbie. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

The word uretha sends chills up my spine. I got a case of the funk from some chick a few years back that turned out to be tricomoniasis. The doctor wanted to do a test that involved sticking a tube in my pee hole :shocking:

Some people pay good money for sounding.   :unsure:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Some people pay good money for sounding.   :unsure:

Just reading that hurt my wiener. 

23 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

You've never had a gonorrhea test, have you? :cry:

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

You've never had a gonorrhea test, have you? :cry:

No, I have thankfully limited my STD experience to the above and a half dozen cases of chlamydia. 

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Good to know.  Thank you.  

Looks like someone has taken over your job.

11 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Good to know.  Thank you.  

The poster I am not going to name either forgot to log in or out as trumpurethra a year or 2 ago and I caught him replying to something as “TU” before deleting it. If it’s who I think it is he’s not a regular political poster and is 100% having fun with you guys.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

The poster I am not going to name either forgot to log in or out as trumpurethra a year or 2 ago and I caught him replying to something as “TU” before deleting it. If it’s who I think it is he’s not a regular political poster and is 100% having fun with you guys.

Well, the person said they were a veteran.  That was my reason for calling him/Newbie out.  The thread disappeared shortly thereafter.  That’s all.

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

Supermike? 

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Supermike? 

No. 

Trumpurethra is one of two people (types), a typical incompetent ignorant leftist Democrat... or a conservative who knows exactly how a typical leftist Democrat thinks/reacts.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Will you tell if we guess correctly?

No, won’t be answering the yes / no anymore. Only reason I mention it is I keep seeing people guessing it’s Newbs, he 100% isn’t. 

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

No, won’t be answering the yes / no anymore. Only reason I mention it is I keep seeing people guessing it’s Newbs, he 100% isn’t. 

Fair enough.  It seems like I remember this happening and it's not who anyone would ever think of it being and if it is who I think it is I would like to keep it secret too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Fair enough.  It seems like I remember this happening and it's not who anyone would ever think of it being and if it is who I think it is I would like to keep it secret too.

That’s my recollection too. :thumbsup: 

8 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Supermike? 

Not that I know for a fact whom trumpuretha is, (I assumed it was orange ) but no way in hell it's supermike. (I hope)
Supermike is now "woke"  to the good side B)

He's always been kinda smart and stuff and never ever started threads for trolling purposes....That I've ever seen, anyhoo

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

I'm  gonna guess one of those Sanctuary faggits :mad:

15 hours ago, MDC said:

. Only reason I mention it is I keep seeing people guessing it’s Newbs, he 100% isn’t. 

People aren't guessing, he proclaimed that he was Newbie, true or not, at that point the association is no longer a guess.

17 minutes ago, Meglamaniac said:

People aren't guessing, he proclaimed that he was Newbie, true or not, at that point the association is no longer a guess.

People have been saying trumpurethra is Newbie since TU showed up. He’s having fun with you guys. 

Just now, MDC said:

People have been saying trumpurethra is Newbie since TU showed up. He’s having fun with you guys. 

Is he a veteran?

3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Is he a veteran?

Dunno. :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

What does that have to do with the fact that he proclaimed to be Newbie.

Just now, Meglamaniac said:

What does that have to do with the fact that he proclaimed to be Newbie.

He proclaimed to be Newbie because people have accused him of being Newbie from the beginning, and he’s having fun with them.

HTH?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

He proclaimed to be Newbie because people have accused him of being Newbie from the beginning, and he’s having fun with them.

HTH?

OK

Let's see, MDC's clues imply (1) a poster who doesn't post much, and (2) he is a conservatard.  This latter one rules out maybe 3 posters in this echo chamber... 

I guess it could be Sux, although the writing style seems different than his, and I'm not sure he qualifies yet for "doesn't post much."  :dunno:

TU is not Newbie...  Newbie isn't that smart to pull it off...

I’m going to miss him defending Biden about everything he accuses Trump of. Trumps shinsplints and Biden’s asthma to get out of Vietnam was going to be a good one.