Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

So, if Biden were to choose Michele Obama as his VP candidate...

4 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think so.  I still think Trump gets 20% of the black vote.  I think that the 30% that's getting floated out there is overly optimistic and a bit exaggerated.  But still, 20% would still be an increase over the 12% he got in '16.

If Biden is the candidate, Im betting 15% tops.

Throw "politics" out of the equation.  Let's just look at the facts.

Biden is going to be the nominee, because Sanders scares the sh1t out of the DNC.
And they will go down with that ship for another 4 years to save face.

Biden is just....oh, how do I say this......FUKKIN ODD.

https://t.co/6CwlWLcjH6

On 3/6/2020 at 2:33 PM, TBayXXXVII said:

I don't think so.  I still think Trump gets 20% of the black vote.  I think that the 30% that's getting floated out there is overly optimistic and a bit exaggerated.  But still, 20% would still be an increase over the 12% he got in '16.

I think 20% is a very rose colored, overly exaggerated pipe dream - if Michelle were named his running mate. Super Tuesday voter turnout was off the charts across the nation, w/out her name even in the mix.. In Dallas, Democratic turnout hit record #'s not seen since the early 1990's.

Think if you were to break it down, Trump could pull 20% of educated black voters - but not as a whole. 

Whoever his VP is, they will be prez within 2 years.  Theres no way this guy is able to function for a full term.

The democratic party has abandoned blacks for gays. Here is the truth.  So say there is 5% of America that identifies as LGBTRQ.  They are going to vote probably 97 percent dem as they see the republican party as trying to take their rights away. So you are going to get roughly all of that vote of 5%

Then take Blacks. 13% of the total population. Seems like they would easily outvote the gays right?  Of that 13 percent 5 percent can not vote because they are incarcerated or have a felony on their record that precludes them from voting and another 5 percent will not vote unless a black man is running for president.  That leaves 3 percent. While they can mostly be depended upon to vote dem over 2 million black people voted for trump. 

The final show of proof will be when they run Mayor Pete as VP.  It is no great mystery as to why Pete polls at like 1 percent for blacks. It is not his record on race. It is the fact he is gay. Once they run him as VP they basically say to black people. It was a good run but we really don't need you anymore. We found a more reliable voting block who has more money than you do . 

Unless Michelle was running as president she would not move the needle enough to offset the amount of people who would not vote for her as an obama

5 pct can’t vote? Where did you come up with that.