Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Live updates: Coronavirus death toll passes 4,000 worldwide

Ok.  This is funny only because it is focking Iranians, but there have been more Iranians killed by bootleg alcohol trying ward off coronavirus than Americans who have died from the virus.  :lol:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/health-news/bootleg-alcohol-kills-44-people-trying-to-ward-off-coronavirus/ar-BB10ZD7S?ocid=spartanntp

How about that dude that gargled bleach?

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

How could I not? Every thread here is about how the media is overstating coronavirus to get Trump! :cry: 

I’m surprised the Trumpers haven’t accused Obungler of creating the virus in his chem lab yet. :dunno: 

I didn't interpret this thread as having anything to do with Trump. 

Good luck with your TDS.  T's & P's

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Exactly

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Yeah. I made the only mention of Trump and I am as antipolitical as we have

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

You missed all the moaning and hand wringing about the media’s anti Trump agenda? 😂 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

How could I not? Every thread here is about how the media is overstating coronavirus to get Trump! :cry: 

I’m surprised the Trumpers haven’t accused Obungler of creating the virus in his chem lab yet. :dunno: 

You seriously don't listen to the left in this nation? I heard more than one talk show call it the Trumpvirus. That Trump supporters don't take it seriously and don't even care if people die out of their love for Trump.

Why should those on the right sit back and just take it? Now it's you going off the rails about it.

• Confused 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

You seriously don't listen to the left in this nation? I heard more than one talk show call it the Trumpvirus. That Trump supporters don't take it seriously and don't even care if people die out of their love for Trump.

Why should those on the right sit back and just take it? Now it's you going off the rails about it.

Case in point right here. :thumbsup: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You missed all the moaning and hand wringing about the media’s anti Trump agenda? 😂 

Is that what you came into the thread hoping to find?  I did miss all the "moaning and hand wringing about he media's anti Trump agenda."  I believe I only responded to Jerry's post as that's what caught my attention.  But, I don't have TDS and am not a Trumptard.

33 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I thought about this the other day as well.  I'm curious how things will play out.  Can companies ask employees where they're going when they take vacation?  Can they ask them to be tested if they come to work and appear to be sick?  Can companies put in place a policy that employees cannot come to work without a doctor's letter stating they're in good health if they've been on vacation outside the country?  What if they've been to a state known to have confirmed cases?

Now, where does it end?  So companies took action against this virus that has affected such a small % of the population, but what about when someone comes to work with the common flu?  How about pneumonia?  I see a lot of attorney's jumping on this shitt.  I also see it becoming a clusterfock.

We actually had a conversation at work about this yesterday. I live in California which is much different from an HR standpoint than most states. We have decided we should not ask for doctors notes, tests, etc. If we find that someone is showing symptoms we will ask them to go home. If they refuse then we can force them to go home but we then have to pay them out of the company's pocket and not their sick/comp/PTO time. 

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

Is that what you came into the thread hoping to find?  I did miss all the "moaning and hand wringing about he media's anti Trump agenda."  I believe I only responded to Jerry's post as that's what caught my attention.  But, I don't have TDS and am not a Trumptard.

You’re right it vague griping about the media agenda on page 1. The other threads have the Trumpers pissing and moaning about how coronavirus is hurting Orange Fuhner.

35 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I thought about this the other day as well.  I'm curious how things will play out.  Can companies ask employees where they're going when they take vacation?  Can they ask them to be tested if they come to work and appear to be sick?  Can companies put in place a policy that employees cannot come to work without a doctor's letter stating they're in good health if they've been on vacation outside the country?  What if they've been to a state known to have confirmed cases?

Now, where does it end?  So companies took action against this virus that has affected such a small % of the population, but what about when someone comes to work with the common flu?  How about pneumonia?  I see a lot of attorney's jumping on this shitt.  I also see it becoming a clusterfock.

I'm not an HR law expert my, based on my wife's employer (large company), their strategy is to cancel/minimize company functions, and plead with people to not go to Wuhan and lick toilet fixtures during personal time off.  But they aren't/can't stopping personal travel, how could they?  That opens up a whole 'nother lawsuit opportunity.  

It is all about the actuaries figuring out if it makes financial sense to recall the Pinto for an exploding rear gas tank at this point.  :thumbsup:

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

wow. dude. Take a lap

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

wow. dude. Take a lap

Take a look at the main thread. Drobeski is really mad at the disease hurting his Donald. 😂 

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

It is impacting the economy because the Media is blowing it out of proportion, and sheep are bleating about it.

Italy shut down their entire country because of the media?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Take a look at the main thread. Drobeski is really mad at the disease hurting his Donald. 😂 

This thread.

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Bruh. Stop. Everyone’s telling you the same thing. Just stop 

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

It is impacting the economy because the Media is blowing it out of proportion, and sheep are bleating about it.

FBgheys is absolutely apoplectic about it.  They're convinced that Trump started it and now doesn't know how to handle it and it's the worst virus ever in the history of viruses.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

FBgheys is absolutely apoplectic about it.  They're convinced that Trump started it and now doesn't know how to handle it and it's the worst virus ever in the history of viruses.

You should put the internet away for a few days. No one really cares what their liberally lefty opinion is. 

57 minutes ago, edjr said:

Yeah. I made the only mention of Trump and I am as antipolitical as we have

Trumps urethra 

53 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

I don't have TDS and am not a Trumptard.

Does anyone think they have TDS or are a Trumptard?

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Mad ? Just pointing out the obvious bro, simmer down,  no need to get your twat tied in a knot. 

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

admitting it is the 1st step!

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I like how the Trumpers are in meltdown over the potential impact on Orange Jesus’s re-election bid. That is the only coronavirus angle they care about at all.

Do you really think any trump supporter is concerned about what the dems are offering as opposition? 

:lol: 

That would be like a title contender worrying about facing Wentz in the big one. 

You just dont. 

Just now, drobeski said:

Do you really think any trump supporter is concerned about what the dems are offering as opposition? 

:lol: 

That would be like a title contender worrying about facing Wentz in the big one. 

You just dont. 

I don't know man. I wasn't worried about facing Chandelier on the bench and look what happened :(

National Guard called out to fight coronavirus in NY. .  So far, 92 guardsmen have succumbed to the virus during their courageous battle.  They are bringing in more.  Possibly the US Navy and Air Force, along with some frogmen.  

Ruuuunnnnnnnn! Run for your lives!!!

Sell! Sell! Sell now!!  

7 minutes ago, edjr said:

I don't know man. I wasn't worried about facing Chandelier on the bench and look what happened :(

MDC thinks creepy joe is really tough and a good candidate.  He also thinks Wentz is tough and a good qb. 

Come on man!!!! 😂

28 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Oof. Well, if Digby tells you to knock it off you’ve officially hit bottom. Mea culpa.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, drobeski said:

Well they still have Clinton waiting in the wings. Maybe we could run the naked gay guy from the first season of Survivor against her. Or Cory Feldman. Really it doesn't matter. America has made it pretty clear that we want anyone besides her. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Oof. Well, if Digby tells you to knock it off you’ve officially hit bottom. Mea culpa.

You'll bounce back. I believe in ya bro. 

12 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

National Guard called out to fight coronavirus.

Ruuuunnnnnnnn! Run for your lives!!!

Sell! Sell! Sell now!!  

with like a sword and shield?

5 minutes ago, MDC said:

That’s cause when king d1ck speaks you listen 

24 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I'm sure people don't like to admit it, but deep down they know when they have it.

41 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

If everyone tells you to stop posting Bruh, will you?  That has to be the gayest statement anyone has ever posted here. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

You I’m certainly have cratered . I like to think I played a role. 

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

If everyone tells you to stop posting Bruh, will you?  That has to be the gayest statement anyone has ever posted here. 

Lmao sure bro. Whatever say tough guy :lol: