Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

anybody use online dating sites?

Now that I’m single again I been thinking about putting myself “on the market” but i don’t know where to start meeting women. Not many women come into the sporting goods store where I work and most of the ones I see at Chuck o Rama are married or too busy eating. :dunno: 

My buddy said tinder is a good no stress way to let the ladies know TJ is “open for business.” Do you guys have any advice on sites or profile tips?

im so lonely. And horny too but mostly lonely. 

:cry: 

MDC met his wife on Craigslist.  Or Farmers Only. I forget which one. 

• Haha 1

You would probably have some luck on Grindr.  You will want to have a handle that has the term, "Bear", in it.  My guess is that "Huggy Bear" has been taken, but something like that.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

You would probably have some luck on Grindr.  You will want to have a handle that has the term, "Bear", in it.  My guess is that "Huggy Bear" has been taken, but something like that.  

Cruising Bear. Or Bear Ass. No No No. Bottom Bear. 

I met my wife on a free weekend from Chemistry.com. She was on the pay version (Match.com). I never really paid for a dating site so the free weekend was right up my alley. We exchanged emails for about a week and then decided to meet for lunch. It all worked out well and we eventually got married. It can work, but you need to be patient. Be ready to go on a lot of first dates and meet some crazy women. But it can definitely happen.

4 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I met my wife on a free weekend from Chemistry.com. She was on the pay version (Match.com). I never really paid for a dating site so the free weekend was right up my alley. We exchanged emails for about a week and then decided to meet for lunch. It all worked out well and we eventually got married. It can work, but you need to be patient. Be ready to go on a lot of first dates and meet some crazy women. But it can definitely happen.

That's also how I met your wife.

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Bumble

That's all I hear when they try to talk with my cack in their mouf

Fatty haven, like all dating sites

3 minutes ago, Mungwater said:

Bumble  Bunghole is a good one, banged a lot of buttholes in the last year on that one

Fixed!

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

That's all I hear when they try to talk with my cack in their mouf

Fatty haven, like all dating sites

That’s okay with me! I could lose a few extra pounds anyway haha. Plus I got no money or prospects.

my main criteria would be “willing.” :cry: 

42 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

Now that I’m single again I been thinking about putting myself “on the market” but i don’t know where to start meeting women. Not many women come into the sporting goods store where I work and most of the ones I see at Chuck o Rama are married or too busy eating. :dunno: 

My buddy said tinder is a good no stress way to let the ladies know TJ is “open for business.” Do you guys have any advice on sites or profile tips?

im so lonely. And horny too but mostly lonely. 

:cry: 

You're single buddy?  Sorry to hear.  What happened?

3 hours ago, Strike said:

You're single buddy?  Sorry to hear.  What happened?

Oh boy!

You should check out Dinky One. Might be just your thing. :thumbsup:

Met my wife on Match.  

Of course I plowed thru about 20 women beforehand on there but that's neither here nor there. 

Online dating is great because if a woman wont sleep with you until the 3rd date. Winky faces and that BS is 1, actually mailing and talking is 2...by the time you actually meet up she might as well come with a mattress attached to her back.