Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

You get one day that you can pull a mulligan on in your life. Would you do it?

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

without a doubt, those that know, know

I've not seen pics of any of these women but based on what we know, you win worst ex-wife. 

Honorable mention to tj booker, TBBOM, and vuduchile.

• Like 1

Go back and not let my ex talk me into playing ball at the college she was going to and just go play at another one 

When I caught Gloria doing the horizontal mamba with Lamar, I should’ve left.

When I caught her cheating a second time with D’Quan, I should have left.

When I caught her with Darnell, Marquis, Terrell, Terrence, Jamal, Jalen, Reginald, Xavier, Andre, Quame, etc., I should have left.

Now she’s gone. I miss her so much! :cry: 

I would like to go back and enjoy high school. I thought I was too cool for school. I should have played more sports dated more girls and enjoyed the stupid kids get to do. Instead I wanted to grow up too fast. Instead of playing baseball I worked. I came from a poor family and felt self conscious that I couldnt afford to take a girl on a date.

I made it as an adult wife kids six figure job. So I don't have much to complain about.

I wish I hadn’t hurt my shoulder during my paratrooper/cancer doctor training. I could have been on the Red Sox. Instead I just get this disability check every month. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

I would like to go back and enjoy high school. I thought I was too cool for school. I should have played more sports dated more girls and enjoyed the stupid kids get to do. Instead I wanted to grow up too fast. Instead of playing baseball I worked. I came from a poor family and felt self conscious that I couldnt afford to take a girl on a date.

I made it as an adult wife kids six figure job. So I don't have much to complain about.

I feel bad for anyone who never was able to enjoy high school. I enjoyed the sh1t out of my high school life 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

I feel bad for anyone who never was able to enjoy high school. I enjoyed the sh1t out of my high school life 

It was my own fault. Like I said I wanted to grow up too fast. 

22 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I played sports. Had fun. Wish I worked more instead. Or just played football. 

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Happened to one of my buddies. Stopped playing football and baseball to just work. I think he regrets that. Nothing like going out partying after a big win on Friday nights 

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

August 2004. Brother died August 30th. Never been the same.

Not a single day, but if I could go back and change anything, I'd have spent more time with my dad every day as he was dying of cancer in a hospital bed in our living room.  I was a HS senior and too cool for that stuff, plus our family didn't discuss things like death.  Regardless, I'd like to go back and punch that kid in the face in front of his family, then sit down with my dad and tell him about my day.  :thumbsup:

For a single event, I'd have swung at that curveball I knew was coming.  :wall:

19 hours ago, nzoner said:

Not hiring the guy that would eventually come back and make our life a nightmare in '86 by burning down our home,stealing my car etc. I had worked with him a bit earlier in my life so maybe it still would've happened but the thought of hiring him with a new company I was managing still gnaws at me.

This one needs a separate thread, backstory, and a lot more details. 

TIA

• Like 1

I shoulda asked the tall blonde out when she broke up with her guy.  I felt it was too soon.  So I waited.  Instead she wound up with someone else.  She was always interested in my stock market talk and tried to take an interest in things I was doing.

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

I shoulda asked the tall blonde out when he broke up with her guy.  I felt it was too soon.  So I waited.  Instead she wound up with someone else.  She was always interested in my stock market talk and tried to take an interest in things I was doing.

:blink: WTF??

On 3/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, bostonlager said:

This one needs a separate thread, backstory, and a lot more details. 

TIA

To do that would take writing a short story and/or a book.As I don't want to take that on nor want to dwell on it that much the cliff notes are below.

Hired a guy I knew from a previous sales job,ended up having to let him go as he was arrested for shoplifting and also lied to me.Almost a year later  (three days before Christmas) we got an early morning call that the business we managed was on fire.As we were watching the firefighters at the business another call came over the firefighters radio that there was another fire and they gave our home address.

Anyhow he was arrested with another guy on Christmas Eve in my car(they had stolen it too). When things began to come together he had met up with this other guy and they had been on quite a crime spree,hitting businesses he was familiar with through the advertising business we managed.There were two trials(first was a hung jury) and the second he was found guilty and given 45 total years for four consecutive sentences.

Last we heard he had finally gotten out and we have never crossed paths since and by God's blessing hope we never do.

Now that I think about it, I'd go back to October 19th, 2018 and play the numbers 15, 23, 53, 65, 70 & 7 in the Mega millions to get in before the winner the following week who won $1.5B.

6 hours ago, nzoner said:

To do that would take writing a short story and/or a book.As I don't want to take that on nor want to dwell on it that much the cliff notes are below.

Hired a guy I knew from a previous sales job,ended up having to let him go as he was arrested for shoplifting and also lied to me.Almost a year later  (three days before Christmas) we got an early morning call that the business we managed was on fire.As we were watching the firefighters at the business another call came over the firefighters radio that there was another fire and they gave our home address.

Anyhow he was arrested with another guy on Christmas Eve in my car(they had stolen it too). When things began to come together he had met up with this other guy and they had been on quite a crime spree,hitting businesses he was familiar with through the advertising business we managed.There were two trials(first was a hung jury) and the second he was found guilty and given 45 total years for four consecutive sentences.

Last we heard he had finally gotten out and we have never crossed paths since and by God's blessing hope we never do.

Did you take his stapler and move him to the basement? :dunno:

• Haha 1