supermike80

Are you changing your life in response to the beer virus?

53 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You also have to look at whether you’ve been exposed to someone who’s had it or not. Either way, if I do happen to catch it I’m in the age group of people where it’s extremely mild and I’ll recover. But I’m not around people who’ve had it. I’m not showing any symptoms. I also eat healthy and workout. Like I said, very minimal chance of me catching it and if I do extremely minimal chance of it affecting me severely. Not going to stop doing what I’m doing and it would be dumb of me TO stop. That’s what I’m getting at. 

You don't know if you've been exposed.  Many people who have it don't show symptoms for several days.  You could be unknowingly carrying it and exposing others as you galavant through your semi-charmed daily life.  

Rudy Gobert made a big show of touching all the mics at Jazz media day just to show he wasn't scared of the virus.  Look at him now.  

I'm going to quarantine myself in a fish house this weekend.  I'll play music on amazon prime and forget about this stupid for a couple of days.  

Just remember boys,  scared people are easy to control.  Your government has scared the shiot out of you.  :mad:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

You also have to look at whether you’ve been exposed to someone who’s had it or not. Either way, if I do happen to catch it I’m in the age group of people where it’s extremely mild and I’ll recover. But I’m not around people who’ve had it. I’m not showing any symptoms. I also eat healthy and workout. Like I said, very minimal chance of me catching it and if I do extremely minimal chance of it affecting me severely. Not going to stop doing what I’m doing and it would be dumb of me TO stop. That’s what I’m getting at. 

Expert.  Asheville! Whooo hoooo! 

25 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

You don't know if you've been exposed.  Many people who have it don't show symptoms for several days.  You could be unknowingly carrying it and exposing others as you galavant through your semi-charmed daily life.  

Rudy Gobert made a big show of touching all the mics at Jazz media day just to show he wasn't scared of the virus.  Look at him now.  

Bruh stop. Your paranoid ass can go live in the woods cause your terrified but I’m not. And when everything settles down you will have been the one who wasted your life hiding in the woods while the rest of us actually lived our lives ✌🏻

4 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Am I the only one that’s not that concerned about this whole thing and not changing my plans at all? Cause I’m literally going to Asheville next weekend. This weekend we are going downtown for sushi and drinks as well as a St Patrick’s thing Saturday. Been going in crowds. Been going out to eat. Been going to the gym. Not changing anything. Not pulling out cash. Not stocking up :dunno:

I'm right there with you... well, accept for the great idea of stocking up on pizza rolls that @Utilit99 mentioned.  I even work in the medical field!!  Most people here are not doing anything different.  When we're with clients/patients, we wear gloves and wash our hands for 40 seconds... but those are things we've always done.  We've always sanitized work surfaces before as well, so nothing really has changed.

3 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

I wouldn’t agree with retard. He’s usually wrong about things and does nothing but troll. Which is why most people ignore him. 

As for acting like nothing is going on, if you guys want to quarantine yourselves that’s fine. I’m not putting my life on hold for a virus that either won’t affect me or will be so minor that the flu would be worse on me. Only ones that really need to worry is the people with small kids, elderly (which is probably most of you tards here), and people with underlying medical conditions. The healthy people will be fine. Enjoy the less crowded streets and potential to work from home. I’m also going to enjoy the lowered rates at gas stations, places to stay, and things to do ✌

Yeah. And by exposing yourself to it, you may become a carrier and give it to elderly people, people with babies, and people with health conditions. So don't be a stupid d!ck.

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yeah. And by exposing yourself to it, you may become a carrier and give it to elderly people, people with babies, and people with health conditions. So don't be a stupid d!ck.

Lmfao what do you want me to do dumbass? Stay inside? Not go to work? Not go out? Think for a second instead of acting like an emotional retard. How many cases of them are around me? None. Why the Fock would I stay inside? 

Jesus Christ you guys have focking had your balls chopped off. YOU stay inside if you are a frightened little poosay. I, however, will continue to work, continue to go out, continue doing my normal routine. I swear it’s like this board is literally filled with internet tough guys until something that can happen to them in real life comes along then they turn into little boys pissing their pants :doh:

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmfao what do you want me to do dumbass? Stay inside? Not go to work? Not go out? Think for a second instead of acting like an emotional retard. How many cases of them are around me? None. Why the Fock would I stay inside? 

Jesus Christ you guys have focking had your balls chopped off. YOU stay inside if you are a frightened little poosay. I, however, will continue to work, continue to go out, continue doing my normal routine. I swear it’s like this board is literally filled with internet tough guys until something that can happen to them in real life comes along then they turn into little boys pissing their pants :doh:

Did you learn about medicine from Rudy Gobert?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

You have no idea if any cases are near you, because nobody is being tested. 

Selfish jagoffs like you is why this is spreading all over the world. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You have no idea if any cases are near you, because nobody is being tested. 

Selfish jagoffs like you is why this is spreading all over the world. 

Aight cool poosay. Stay inside. Let’s revisit this in a few weeks. See who’s right and who’s wrong 😂😂😂

26 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Yes and I'm doing it in a fish house in about four hours.   Drink plenty of liquids.  :cheers:

Wow!  Your wife is a vixen.

This is Digby34’s finest moment in his inglorious tenure here at the Geek Club. He’s so tough and fearless. And an expert. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is Digby34’s finest moment in his inglorious tenure here at the Geek Club. He’s so tough and fearless. And an expert. 

You forgot liar.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

You forgot liar.

Like you and hardcore tard? 

lmfao talk about tilt and backfire 😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Bruh stop. Your paranoid ass can go live in the woods cause your terrified but I’m not. And when everything settles down you will have been the one who wasted your life hiding in the woods while the rest of us actually lived our lives ✌🏻

I’m not paranoid, but I’m also not a focking stupid. 

I’m at work today, as usual.  My wife is at work today, as usual.  And unless things change dramatically, we’ll both be back at work again on Monday. 

But I’m not eating out, going to the movies, flying around the country or going anywhere where there are crowds. There’s no need to. 

I ordered some food from Amazon and went to the grocery store this morning so we have enough for the next few weeks.  

My kids will be out of school for a month now, so we might take a trip to TN to do some hiking and fishing.  Other than that, we’ll only go to work and home until this whole thing settles down.

You supposedly work in the medical field but fail to understand how this virus can be transmitted and spread.  

Thanks for once again proving that you’re 34 X more retarded than an average retard.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I’m not paranoid, but I’m also not a focking stupid. 

I’m at work today, as usual.  My wife is at work today, as usual.  And unless things change dramatically, we’ll both be back at work again on Monday. 

But I’m not eating out, going to the movies, flying around the country or going anywhere where there are crowds. There’s no need to. 

I ordered some food from Amazon and went to the grocery store this morning so we have enough for the next few weeks.  

My kids will be out of school for a month now, so we might take a trip to TN to do some hiking and fishing.  Other than that, we’ll only go to work and home until this whole thing settles down.

You supposedly work in the medical field but fail to understand how this virus can be transmitted and spread.  

Thanks for once again proving that you’re 34 X more retarded than an average retard.  

As I said before, if you wanna be a little poosay and cower inside your room scared that’s fine. I’m not. Because this hasn’t done enough for me to even bother changing what I’m doing. It is also not around here. We literally have a nurse who’s specifically testing for it and guess what? There’s not a single case that’s come through here. So, I will go out to the grocery store (which you will be doing), I will go out to eat (because your chances are the same here as the grocery store), I’ll go to the movies, to the bar, etc. Why? Because there’s just not enough cases for me to worry about it. It also is a droplet and contact precautions are what you need to be mindful of. Someone sneezes? 10 ft where they sneezed are how far the particles will go. It last about 12 hours on surface. All you need to freaking do is wash your damn hands and be mindful of what you’re touching. Jesus Christ people 🤦🏻‍♂️

Once again, you’ve proven you’re just a gigantic poosay. Have fun ✌🏻

14 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

As I said before, if you wanna be a little poosay and cower inside your room scared that’s fine. I’m not. Because this hasn’t done enough for me to even bother changing what I’m doing. It is also not around here. We literally have a nurse who’s specifically testing for it and guess what? There’s not a single case that’s come through here. So, I will go out to the grocery store (which you will be doing), I will go out to eat (because your chances are the same here as the grocery store), I’ll go to the movies, to the bar, etc. Why? Because there’s just not enough cases for me to worry about it. It also is a droplet and contact precautions are what you need to be mindful of. Someone sneezes? 10 ft where they sneezed are how far the particles will go. It last about 12 hours on surface. All you need to freaking do is wash your damn hands and be mindful of what you’re touching. Jesus Christ people 🤦🏻‍♂️

Once again, you’ve proven you’re just a gigantic poosay. Have fun ✌🏻

Not only are you the stupidest geek to ever disgrace this board, but you also lack any reading comprehension skills.  

I specifically said I’m at work now and will be at work Monday.  

I also said I’m going hiking and fishing. 

Beyond that, I’ll be playing catch with my sons, walking my dog ,grilling some burgers and working in my yard.  These are all things that take place OUTSIDE of my room, but away from crowds.  

Holy sh!t, you are hopeless.  

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Do you think what is happening in Italy is fake news? Or that it cannot happen here?

I am curious in your honest opinion of how you reconcile that with your view.

1 minute ago, vuduchile said:

Not only are you the stupidest geek to ever disgrace this board, but you also lack any reading comprehension skills.  

I specifically said I’m at work now and will be at work Monday.  

I also said I’m going hiking and fishing. 

Beyond that, I’ll be playing catch with my sons, walking my dog ,grilling some burgers and working in my yard.  These are all things that take place OUTSIDE of my room, but away from crowds.  

Holy sh!t, you are hopeless.  

Uhuh. So you’re what? Talking sh1t for the sake of talking sh1t? Either way, the fact remains you’re a real life gigantic poosay. Have fun being a retard ✌🏻

I am not changing much in my routine either. I understand the need to "flatten the curve" but isn't this the group that last week and before said this is no worse than the flu? I don't see people quarentining themselves when they get the flu? The mortality rate between this and the normal flu is not that much different is it? Also I don't quite understand why people are pulling out cash. I get that there is no big penalty for doing so but what is the purpose? Do we think the banks are going to collapse? 

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

Do you think what is happening in Italy is fake news? Or that it cannot happen here?

I am curious in your honest opinion of how you reconcile that with your view.

My opinion is we have what? 1000 cases in the ENTIRE US. There’s no reason to be so damn paranoid. Quarantining yourself, buying toilet paper in bulk, and thinking people are idiots for going outside. There’s just not enough reason nor cases of it for me to be concerned. You’re LITERALLY afraid of 0.0007% (rough estimate of 331 million people) of the population that Has it. I’m sorry but that’s facts right there that you can’t ignore. The chances of you coming in contact with someone who has it are EXTREMELY low. So, until that percentage warrants me to stay inside I’ll be going outside and not interrupting my daily schedule 

2 minutes ago, KayJay1971 said:

I am not changing much in my routine either. I understand the need to "flatten the curve" but isn't this the group that last week and before said this is no worse than the flu? I don't see people quarentining themselves when they get the flu? The mortality rate between this and the normal flu is not that much different is it? Also I don't quite understand why people are pulling out cash. I get that there is no big penalty for doing so but what is the purpose? Do we think the banks are going to collapse? 

If they do then your cash is pretty much worthless 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

My opinion is we have what? 1000 cases in the ENTIRE US. There’s no reason to be so damn paranoid. Quarantining yourself, buying toilet paper in bulk, and thinking people are idiots for going outside. There’s just not enough reason nor cases of it for me to be concerned. You’re LITERALLY afraid of 0.0007% (rough estimate of 331 million people) of the population that Has it. I’m sorry but that’s facts right there that you can’t ignore. The chances of you coming in contact with someone who has it are EXTREMELY low. So, until that percentage warrants me to stay inside I’ll be going outside and not interrupting my daily schedule 

There are ~1000(confirmed) cases now, but what measures should we take to keep that number low?

If we do not take measures to keep that number low do you think we could end up like Italy?

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

There are ~1000(confirmed) cases now, but what measures should we take to keep that number low?

If we do not take measures to keep that number low do you think we could end up like Italy?

What measures have I been preaching to you? Wash. Your. Hands. It’s transmission is contact and droplet. Touching people or surfaces. Wash your hands. Purrell. Don’t go overseas. If you HAVE been overseas stay at home for 2 weeks after you get back. 

Not that hard for common sense people.

Just now, Djgb13 said:

What measures have I been preaching to you? Wash. Your. Hands. It’s transmission is contact and droplet. Touching people or surfaces. Wash your hands. Purrell. Don’t go overseas. If you HAVE been overseas stay at home for 2 weeks after you get back. 

Not that hard for common sense people.

Ok, all very good advice. I have a different opinion and that drastic measures are needed to control this because it looks like it spreads like crazy.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Ok, all very good advice. I have a different opinion and that drastic measures are needed to control this because it looks like it spreads like crazy.

That’s fine. Im fine with a travel ban to keep it from coming over here any more. But some of these drastic measures are ridiculous and not needed 

The idea behind drastic measures is we saw how China stopped the bleeding and that’s the blueprint for slowing it down possibly. This is going to get worse here  before it gets better. You can’t put a lid on something that gets spread for 14 days without symptoms. People are hoping a month of drastic action now will prevent the need for more later.

Since the mrs (36C) has an autoimmune disease we're staying in for awhile.

13 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

The idea behind drastic measures is we saw how China stopped the bleeding and that’s the blueprint for slowing it down possibly. This is going to get worse here  before it gets better. You can’t put a lid on something that gets spread for 14 days without symptoms. People are hoping a month of drastic action now will prevent the need for more later.

Can't trust anything China says

BUT

S Korea is seeing a pleteau as well and that is definitely encouraging.

Will be really interesting to see how Italy reacts from the total shutdown and if it helped.

Made a run to Sam's at lunch - or attempted run shall say.

I pull up and see a line 60 deep, wrapped around the building to get in. :rolleyes:

I left.

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I pull up and see a line 60 deep, wrapped around the building to get in. :rolleyes:

I left.

ARGHHHHHHHH

10 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I left.

I’m waiting til next week to do some grocery shopping. People losing their minds right now 

Well I Was going to watch the girls hs basketball tourney this afternoon, but they cancelled that today after playing games yesterday, so now I am watching ancient aliens while I WFH.  HTH. 

Should’ve bought stock in Netflix and Hulu. Bought to go up from everyone quarantining themselves 

This is BY FAR the best thing that has come out of this whole ting.

Hated the stupid millennial beards..Glad to see this recommendation

The CDC recommends shaving beards to protect against the virus

I mean not real, but maybe it will start a trend

I'm practicing social distancing and make sure and only spray a load on your mom's face from 6 ft away.