Sign in to follow this  
edjr

CANCEL DA WORLD!

Kid went to school yesterday and today. They have announced it will be closed the next 2 weeks 🙄

My work is making an announcement Sunday, likely will be closed for 2 weeks is the rumors.

PGA tour cancels an outdoor tournament they had already barred the fans from. What was the fear? the caddie and player touch the same balls? DA FUQ~~~~~~@!!!

23 minutes ago, edjr said:

Kid went to school yesterday and today. They have announced it will be closed the next 2 weeks 🙄

My work is making an announcement Sunday, likely will be closed for 2 weeks is the rumors.

PGA tour cancels an outdoor tournament they had already barred the fans from. What was the fear? the caddie and player touch the same balls? DA FUQ~~~~~~@!!!

Gonna start implementing scheduled grocery store days if this keeps up.

Last names A-G..Monday,  H-K Tues...and so on.....

6 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Gonna start implementing scheduled grocery store days if this keeps up.

Last names A-G..Monday,  H-K Tues...and so on.....

It's been 3 years since I have been inside of a supermarket. Grocery delivery is the way to go. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

It's been 3 years since I have been inside of a supermarket. Grocery delivery is the way to go. 

Right until they say no more..Then your ass is going to the store

Martial Law mo fo..it's coming.  Get ready

Just now, supermike80 said:

It will be at least 2 years before I need to visit a store. I have a basement full of Wise Food that I bought when I was shitfaced drunk about 7 years ago. 

Prepared.

• Like 1

Just now, bostonlager said:

It will be at least 2 years before I need to visit a store. I have a basement full of Wise Food that I bought when I was shitfaced drunk about 7 years ago. 

Prepared.

Then youre golden pony boy

36 minutes ago, edjr said:

Thank you CNN, MSNBC and Dumbocrats

4 hours ago, drobeski said:

Thank you CNN, MSNBC and Dumbocrats

Yup.  This is what happens when liberals run too much shite

3 hours ago, porkbutt said:

we should cancel people who say things like "da world"

why do you hate black people?

56 minutes ago, edjr said:

why do you hate black people?

there's not enough bandwidth in da world to answer that :o

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

If martial law is ever declared I am not going to the store, I'm going to rob all my neighbors!

Just now, KayJay1971 said:

If martial law is ever declared I am not going to the store, I'm going to rob all my neighbors!

National Guard is already being mobilized.

One day you all will listen to me.

Oh god school cancelled for weeks, what a nightmare for parents. School is the daycare they dream of for 5 years.

12 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Oh god school cancelled for weeks, what a nightmare for parents. School is the daycare they dream of for 5 years.

My office is closed "until further notice"  my son's school is off till March 27 for now.  I feel so blessed to have such a great job with a great company. To top it off, we got word we can expense up to $500 for a monitor, headset and keyboad/mouse

School cancelled here in WA State for 6 weeks.  Thank goodness my kids are old enough to fend for themselves now.  Zero clue what working single parents are gonna do now 

9 minutes ago, mmmmm...beer said:

School cancelled here in WA State for 6 weeks.  Thank goodness my kids are old enough to fend for themselves now.  Zero clue what working single parents are gonna do now 

People that work in the restaurant world, box store world, hospitals etc, people that don't work in an office are kinda porked. The YMCA here is doing all day care for the next 2 weeks while school is down, but your kid had to already be signed up for after school care. Which sort of flies in the face of the whole reason for the schools being closed.

it's like I am Nostradumbass.

NAILED IT!

In this time we could have just had everyone get infected, lose whoever we lose and go on about our lives. Instead we make 99% suffer to save 1%.

6 hours ago, tanatastic said:

In this time we could have just had everyone get infected, lose whoever we lose and go on about our lives. Instead we make 99% suffer to save 1%.

Besides the ramifications of overloading hospitals so that they can't take care of non virus patients. Plus taxing health care workers beyond what they are capable of. I guess it's easier to accept that other people beside you will suffer when you think of it so simply. 

Also 1% is over 3 million

11 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Besides the ramifications of overloading hospitals so that they can't take care of non virus patients. Plus taxing health care workers beyond what they are capable of. I guess it's easier to accept that other people beside you will suffer when you think of it so simply. 

We need less people. I am okay with it.  How many did Hitler kill?

14 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

No I know it would be a huge shitshow, a disaster and not really realistic. I’m just saying the economy is worth that sacrifice. More than that will die from suicide over this crapfest most likely.