Cloaca du jour

Video gamers unite...

Post your system....pc..xbox...ps4

Games you play....

Your game tag or tags.

Pc and ps4 here...

Tons of pc games...

Ps4 handle is skooled_you_66

Play world of tanks..mostly.some bf1...getting to old to keep up with the twitch shooters..

Diablo 3...new season just started..

World of warships...

There is a free game called prominence poker....ps4.  I think you can have private tables...I will check it out.

Diablo 3 latest season started yesterday, I am going to fire up today

Wolcen (like Diablo 3) is a new ARPG I am diving into

Grim Dawn had another huge patch

Path of Exile new league started yesterday as well

I kinda like ARPG's if you cant tell lol

I just started my battlenet anyone that has it add me

skandal#1466

Not a yuge gamer.  Still have my ps3 (which I primarily got for blue ray).

only play FIFA.  Will go weeks to a month without playing, then binge a little.

1 hour ago, cyclone24 said:

Ps4

Plowing thru Assassins creed: Odyssey...game is long as fock. Great game though. 

I'm going to pick that up after I finish Witcher 3.  Can't remember who recommended this one to me. Might've been you. 

I only play on PC and I play CS:GO, PUBG and Hunt. 

Counter Strike actually just passed 1,000,000  concurrent players for the first time in it's history today. For comparison here are the top 25 most played PC games of all time:

https://steamdb.info/graphs/

If any of you played CS 20 years ago during 1.6 the game hasn't changed that much, all the original maps are still on the game just updated graphics. De_Dust2, de_Mirage, de_Inferno and even de_nuke. They even added a Battle Royal as well. And it's 100% free.

52 minutes ago, DonS said:

I'm going to pick that up after I finish Witcher 3.  Can't remember who recommended this one to me. Might've been you. 

Yeah it's great. I'm like 60 hours in...takes forever. There may be no end....itll be like Death Stranding...also excellent. 

On 3/14/2020 at 2:19 PM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Diablo 3 latest season started yesterday, I am going to fire up today

Wolcen (like Diablo 3) is a new ARPG I am diving into

Grim Dawn had another huge patch

Path of Exile new league started yesterday as well

I kinda like ARPG's if you cant tell lol

I just started my battlenet anyone that has it add me

skandal#1466

Have you played Titan Quest?  They have it at GOG.COM on sale...came out around the same time as Diablo 2 I believe.  Great in dept Arpg.  Huge skill tree...based on Mythology.   I think it is like 3.99  

You would like it.

PS4.

Started in with Bloodborne again which I put down cause it is so focking hard.

But.......Im getting better now  Just killed the first boss.  Learning how not to get killed as much.
Super cool game

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

PS4.

Started in with Bloodborne again which I put down cause it is so focking hard.

But.......Im getting better now  Just killed the first boss.  Learning how not to get killed as much.
Super cool game

I've heard that one's good.

The playstation store has a lot of sales right now. I haven't played all of the assassin's creed games and they have a 3 game bundle for like 30 bucks. 

10 minutes ago, cyclone24 said:

I've heard that one's good.

The playstation store has a lot of sales right now. I haven't played all of the assassin's creed games and they have a 3 game bundle for like 30 bucks. 

I like assassins creed as well.  Was almost gonna buy it but decided to redo bloodborne first since I had it laying around.

your mom

On 3/14/2020 at 3:35 PM, DonS said:

I played through this game like 6 times and a few times with the expansion packs. So good.

The uncharted series has been awesome. Can't wait to see what PS 5 has to offer in terms of backward compatible options.

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I played through this game like 6 times and a few times with the expansion packs. So good.

The uncharted series has been awesome. Can't wait to see what PS 5 has to offer in terms of backward compatible options.

The Witcher 3 version I purchased includes all the DLCs as well. One advantage to discovering older games. 

Uncharted is great.  When I bought my PS4 it came bundled with the final Uncharted game.  Afterwards I bought a combo pack with all the previous ones. 

I can't wait for Last of Us 2.

Supposedly PS5 is going to be 100% backwards compatible. Hope that's the case. 

14 minutes ago, DonS said:

The Witcher 3 version I purchased includes all the DLCs as well. One advantage to discovering older games. 

Uncharted is great.  When I bought my PS4 it came bundled with the final Uncharted game.  Afterwards I bought a combo pack with all the previous ones. 

I can't wait for Last of Us 2.

Supposedly PS5 is going to be 100% backwards compatible. Hope that's the case. 

Oh man, Last of Us was so friggen good. It's a heavy game story. Many consider that the best of all time. I really, really loved Half-Life when that was in it's prime.

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Oh man, Last of Us was so friggen good. It's a heavy game story. Many consider that the best of all time. I really, really loved Half-Life when that was in it's prime.

Loved last of us too.  Great game

God of war as well

Have you guys ever purchased a game that you stopped playing for any reason?

I bought Evil Within because I enjoy survival horror games (Resident Evil, Outlast).  I ended up saying fock it because the movement controls were so focking frustrating.  In this game you sometimes have to watch out for tripwires.  If you see them you can crouch and disarm them.  Unfortunately movement is like driving a tank with sh1tty spinning. I finally had enough after repeatedly blowing myself up during attempts of spinning and trying to inch closer to get the "disarm indicator" to appear.   Fock that.  Too many other games to spend my time on. 

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Have you guys ever purchased a game that you stopped playing for any reason?

I bought Evil Within because I enjoy survival horror games (Resident Evil, Outlast).  I ended up saying fock it because the movement controls were so focking frustrating.  In this game you sometimes have to watch out for tripwires.  If you see them you can crouch and disarm them.  Unfortunately movement is like driving a tank with sh1tty spinning. I finally had enough after repeatedly blowing myself up during attempts of spinning and trying to inch closer to get the "disarm indicator" to appear.   Fock that.  Too many other games to spend my time on. 

Heavy Rain and Beyond. 

Just mindnumbing stupid controlling.   I can't remember which one but there's a part where you literally functionally have to get a baby bottle out, put it on the stove, Shake It Up, and feed a baby because it was crying. Just wasted time doing stuff. 

On 3/20/2020 at 9:28 AM, supermike80 said:

Loved last of us too.  Great game

God of war as well

Never looked into God of War. Looks like they go back to 2005 on the PS2. I watched on IGN the first 15 minutes of a walkthrough for the 2018 version. Looks pretty cool. In the reviews some said the game is clunky, repetitive, and confusing because of  the open world set up and makes them lost as to where they are and where they need to be. Others said it's one of the best games they have ever played as it's overall amazing. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Never looked into God of War. Looks like they go back to 2005 on the PS2. I watched on IGN the first 15 minutes of a walkthrough for the 2018 version. Looks pretty cool. In the reviews some said the game is clunky, repetitive, and confusing because of  the open world set up and makes them lost as to where they are and where they need to be. Others said it's one of the best games they have ever played as it's overall amazing. 

Count me as somebody that finds those games amazing. :thumbsup:

42 minutes ago, DonS said:

Count me as somebody that finds those games amazing. :thumbsup:

I just purchased God of War 2018 for my PS4. Looking forward to it. 

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I'm no hard core gamer but I liked god of war a lot.  

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I just purchased God of War 2018 for my PS4. Looking forward to it. 

BOY! 

On 3/22/2020 at 12:22 PM, supermike80 said:

I'm no hard core gamer but I liked god of war a lot.  

Never a fan of button smashers

• Like 1

Bumping this thread instead of starting a new one... 

JFC, Cyberpunk 2077 delayed yet again. I had it on pre-order, but I've canceled that now that it's been pushed back to December.  Might as well wait and just buy the PS5 version once I get the console. 

In encouraging news I can't wait to get Assassin's Creed Valhalla when it comes out in November. Ubisoft has stated that folks that buy it for PS4 will get a free digital PS5 upgrade. :thumbsup:

In preparation I've been watching Vikings on Amazon Prime with my wife.  Excellent show. Can't wait to fock up some Saxons with dual wielded hatchets.  Fingers crossed for being able to give someone the blood eagle treatment. :pointstosky:

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

JFC, Cyberpunk 2077 delayed yet again. I had it on pre-order, but I've canceled that now that it's been pushed back to December.  Might as well wait and just buy the PS5 version once I get the console. 

In encouraging news I can't wait to get Assassin's Creed Valhalla when it comes out in November. Ubisoft has stated that folks that buy it for PS4 will get a free digital PS5 upgrade. :thumbsup:

In preparation I've been watching Vikings on Amazon Prime with my wife.  Excellent show. Can't wait to fock up some Saxons with dual wielded hatchets.  Fingers crossed for being able to give someone the blood eagle treatment. :pointstosky:

Waiting for November so I can get the PS5. Not sure what game I’ll buy with it yet 

Just Dance - Wii

Super Mario World - Super Nintendo

Mario Kart - GameCube

I only play video games on my daughter’s old systems and I play with my little nephews. 

I don’t know any of these new games. 

2 hours ago, DonS said:

I really wish I hadn't sold my Ps4. AC odyssey was so good, and I really want to play Valhalla.

I have a switch lite, I just wanted a portable form factor. But the games made for it kinda blow. No madden is a biggie.