supermike80

New official "I contracted Corona Virus Thread"

I'm dizzy, shortness of breath, can't stop coughing. 

Fock me.

• Sad 1

On 3/19/2020 at 9:42 PM, Hawkeye21 said:

It was just announced that we have the first confirmed case in my county. 

Same here. 2 in our county, both about 30 miles away. I’m sure it’s already in our town though 

13 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Fock me.

I’ll pass but thanks for the offer

T’s & P’s

15 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Fock me.

dude.  Hope you are ok.  

Keep us posted

24 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Fock me.

It’s prolly just AIDS :dunno:

hope you’re ok bro

28 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Fock me.

Fock.  Where have you been that you might have become infected?  I thought you were staying home.  

34 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Fock me.

Change the bong water dude

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Fock.  Where have you been that you might have become infected?  I thought you were staying home.  

Rivers' sister.  

we're all doomed

29 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

Rivers' sister.  

we're all doomed

That little slut told me she was a virgin.  The stretch marks should have been a dead giveaway.  

On 3/19/2020 at 9:40 PM, porkbutt said:

first case reported in my town. no one knows who it is yet. people want to brand them with scarlett letter.:overhead:

In Panzhihua,  all fifteen names were posted on the internet.

On 3/19/2020 at 9:56 PM, Bert said:

When you have meat and seafood out and open instead of being in nice little plastic wrapped packages or in glass cases yes.

Bert's been to China.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Bert's been to China.

No but I have been to Spain and Italy. 

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Fock me.

Thoughts and prayers, but you havent been isolating at home?

12 hours ago, fandandy said:

I went to bed early yesterday. I feel much better today but I still have this d@mn cough I can't escape. Been going on 4 weeks now.

Yes I've been staying home 

16 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I went to bed early yesterday. I feel much better today but I still have this d@mn cough I can't escape. Been going on 4 weeks now.

if it's 4 weeks and you arent getting worse, then you probably dont have the beer virus.

Take your temp?

Just now, supermike80 said:

if it's 4 weeks and you arent getting worse, then you probably dont have the beer virus.

Take your temp?

Yeah completely normal. I just felt really really weird last night. Nasus 

Three weeks ago I had a headache, earache, cough, but I attributed it to the sinus infection I got from a cold. 

I'm just being paranoid.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I have been cutting down drinking and going to bed early each night.  Not sure that I feel better for it, but I lost 10 pounds!  :lol:

6 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I have been cutting down drinking and going to bed early each night.  Not sure that I feel better for it, but I lost 10 pounds!  :lol:

Great!  Is that a big percentage or like taking a gallon of water out of the ocean?

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Great!  Is that a big percentage or like taking a gallon of water out of the ocean?

I went from 202 to 192. I still have about 10 more to go to where I should be.  I had been going to the gym, which put on about 5 pounds of muscle and the confidence to eat enough to put on 15 pounds of "other".  At least that is my best guess.  

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

I rarely if ever get sick (knock on wood) but earlier this year I got sick also.  Felt like I had a fever and I had a sore throat.  It hurt to swallow, I was couching up gross colored thick phlegm.  I stayed in bed for a couple of days and took Nyquil.  Anyway, I have had a cough since.  Not a painful cough but like I'm feening for a cig kinda cough.  It is worse in the morning.  I don't know what I got or had but I can't shake this cough.

11 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I rarely if ever get sick (knock on wood) but earlier this year I got sick also.  Felt like I had a fever and I had a sore throat.  It hurt to swallow, I was couching up gross colored thick phlegm.  I stayed in bed for a couple of days and took Nyquil.  Anyway, I have had a cough since.  Not a painful cough but like I'm feening for a cig kinda cough.  It is worse in the morning.  I don't know what I got or had but I can't shake this cough.

Everytime I think it's getting better I go into a coughing fit. Focking sucks

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Literally had the exact same thing.  Hit me Feb 13th.   By the 14th I felt pretty lousy and could tell I was gonna get sick.  The next 2 days I had a brutal fever, was super fatigued.  Didn't want to get out of bed and I was going to bed at like 7PM nightly.  No breathing issues but like you said, Id wake up in the morning and it felt like I had smoked 3 packs of cigs the night before.

The fever broke by Tuesday but I had a hard time shaking it off for about 2 weeks after.   

I would love to say it was corona and I am done with it, but no one else in my house got sick, so I doubt it

Our family went through the same thing in early Feb. My son got it and missed 10 days of work. Then my wife, myself and my daughter got it. Still none of us were as bad as my son. The wife only missed one day of work. I felt bad for 3-4 days, but never had a cough or fever. But, the wife's cough has remained to this day. 

Guy two houses down has it. Corrections officer. Took the kids out for a walk Sunday and his kids were out. They played for a little while together.  

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Guy two houses down has it. Corrections officer. Took the kids out for a walk Sunday and his kids were out. They played for a little while together.  

Self quarantine.  Right?

28 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Self quarantine.  Right?

Him? Yeah. I unfortunately had a friend pass away and had to go to a hastily assembled memorial service. Everyone was good about space. Can’t even have a funeral. 

Just got word from San Diego that I lost a high school friend(55) to it last night,he was a prime candidate though as he'd been waiting for a lung transfer. :(

• Sad 3

1 minute ago, nzoner said:

Just got word from San Diego that I lost a high school friend(55) to it last night,he was a prime candidate though as he'd been waiting for a lung transfer. :(

Sorry to hear that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, nzoner said:

My condolences, nzoner.

Well there you go everyone, one degree of separation for nzoner and two for the rest of us.

• Thanks 1

There's a lot of these 'what it's like' Twitter threads but this one was really informative, in terms of relaying its fickleness.

• Thanks 1

On 3/23/2020 at 8:42 PM, Bert said:

No but I have been to Spain and Italy. 

Same here.  :ninja:

16 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Same here.  :ninja:

Then you know what I’m talking about. 

The open air markets were bad ass the 10-15 years ago when I was there. However, I now understand the FDA doing what they have done. 

16 hours ago, naomi said:

There's a lot of these 'what it's like' Twitter threads but this one was really informative, in terms of relaying its fickleness.

im sorry but dude sounds like a semi-poosay and drama queen

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

im sorry but dude sounds like a semi-poosay and drama queen

Sorta weird.  Made it sound like he was almost dead, but didn't go to the hospital?

Youngest brother was tested today, I am not sure when he will get the results. He had to go to the hospital today for a bad dry cough that has lingered for over a week. The doctor gave him an asthma inhaler i believe.

Thankfully he is only 28.

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Youngest brother was tested today, I am not sure when he will get the results. He had to go to the hospital today for a bad dry cough that has lingered for over a week. The doctor gave him an asthma inhaler i believe.

Thankfully he is only 28.

Best wishes.  

• Thanks 1