Sign in to follow this  
porkbutt

seriously...when do we start talking about...

9 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Isn't there something in Revelations about the Eagle and the Bear joining forces to defeat the Tiger?

Does the Bible say anything about focking up Pandas? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Isn't there something in Revelations about the Eagle and the Bear joining forces to defeat the Tiger?

I don't know about that exact scenario,I do know the books of Ezekiel and Daniel also point to end times prophecy.I have found that Ezekiel 38-39 is used a lot in discussions about Revelation.I've recently been watching a reporter and prophecy scholar by the name of Jimmy DeYoung to try and get a perspective on the topic. It's deep and quite interesting at least IMO.

8 minutes ago, nzoner said:

I don't know about that exact scenario,I do know the books of Ezekiel and Daniel also point to end times prophecy.I have found that Ezekiel 38-39 is used a lot in discussions about Revelation.I've recently been watching a reporter and prophecy scholar by the name of Jimmy DeYoung to try and get a perspective on the topic. It's deep and quite interesting at least IMO.

I'll watch this when I get home. I was wrong. It was Nostradamus.

“Bear and the Eagle will unite against the Snake and Dragon” -Nostradamus

2 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I'm assuming the US would be the eagle and China the dragon, who would the bear and snake be?

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I'm assuming the US would be the eagle and China the dragon, who would the bear and snake be?

Russia is the Bear. The snake? IDK. Islam? N Korea? Kurt Russell? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Russia is the Bear. The snake? IDK. Islam? N Korea? Kurt Russell? 

What if the bear is referencing California and the snake the Gadsden flag? 🤯

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

So

So who would the eagle and the bear be? 

The bear would be California 

The eagle would be the US

Snake is Gadsden flag

Dragon is trump (remember dragon energy dragon party memes)

Nothing has changed.

Russia and China are best friends.

The US is heading for civil war.

China will, at some point, openly speak out in support of the right-wing faction in the civil war, which will erase negative feelings towards China among the right-wing and help pave the way for China and Russia coming to the aid of the right-wing.

Something *will* spark a US civil war.  It could be that the shutdown of the nation due to coronavirus ignites civil unrest.  Remember, the cause of this war will be massive loss of trust across the board among republicans in the system.  It just needs a spark.  *Any* spark will do. 

But you can see the civil war coming, even in this outbreak.  The media has this underlying tone of seething rage at Trump, and right-wingers are very suspicious of the democrats' motives.  This is not a united nation even in this crisis.

30 minutes ago, riversco said:

Nothing has changed.

Russia and China are best friends.

The US is heading for civil war.

China will, at some point, openly speak out in support of the right-wing faction in the civil war, which will erase negative feelings towards China among the right-wing and help pave the way for China and Russia coming to the aid of the right-wing.

Something *will* spark a US civil war.  It could be that the shutdown of the nation due to coronavirus ignites civil unrest.  Remember, the cause of this war will be massive loss of trust across the board among republicans in the system.  It just needs a spark.  *Any* spark will do. 

But you can see the civil war coming, even in this outbreak.  The media has this underlying tone of seething rage at Trump, and right-wingers are very suspicious of the democrats' motives.  This is not a united nation even in this crisis.

Why would Russia and China help the right when they have so much in common with the left? :huh:

5 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Why would Russia and China help the right when they have so much in common with the left? :huh:

1.  China wants to be the worlds superpower and is friends with Russia.
2.  The US left desires to run the world as well and is aggressively trying to contain Russia / China.  The US left is all but at war with Russia as it has been attacking Russia in the media for years now.
3. The US right is more isolationist in nature.

This isn't about ideology.  You can't have 2 big dogs on the same porch. 

The world according to China:
1.  China helps the alt right wipe out US liberalism (in a US civil war) and in return China gets to be world superpower.

The world according to alt right:
1.  Either face total oblivion or revolt, get help from China / Russia, destroy liberalism and take total control of the US.

In the end, whoever released the Coronavirus doesn't really matter in this context.

7 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Sounds like Wrestlemania 38.

or the next iteration of XFL.

8 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

Are you talking about real Pandas or some perv in a panda suit?

If you're talking about Sexual Harassment Panda, I don't think that it was some perv in a suit.  It's a real panda bro. It's real.

5 hours ago, riversco said:

1.  China wants to be the worlds superpower and is friends with Russia.
2.  The US left desires to run the world as well and is aggressively trying to contain Russia / China.  The US left is all but at war with Russia as it has been attacking Russia in the media for years now.
3. The US right is more isolationist in nature.

This isn't about ideology.  You can't have 2 big dogs on the same porch. 

The world according to China:
1.  China helps the alt right wipe out US liberalism (in a US civil war) and in return China gets to be world superpower.

The world according to alt right:
1.  Either face total oblivion or revolt, get help from China / Russia, destroy liberalism and take total control of the US.

In the end, whoever released the Coronavirus doesn't really matter in this context.

I would say the right is much more aggressive in containing China and Russia. The left tends to be Chinas  

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I would say the right is much more aggressive in containing China and Russia. The left tends to be Chinas  

Yikes.  The left wing news media has gone overboard to call Russia a threat while Trump loves Putin.  I think its pretty obvious what is going on.

39 minutes ago, riversco said:

Yikes.  The left wing news media has gone overboard to call Russia a threat while Trump loves Putin.  I think its pretty obvious what is going on.

The left "reset" our relationship with Russia. Trump put sanctions on them. :dunno:

8 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

If you're talking about Sexual Harassment Panda, I don't think that it was some perv in a suit.  It's a real panda bro. It's real.

I was talking about Furries. We've been binge watching South Park from season one and are now into the last season. I'm still on the fence on if Sexual Harassment Panda is a furry or not. 

10 hours ago, 5-Points said:

The left "reset" our relationship with Russia. Trump put sanctions on them. :dunno:

I don't think Trump putting sanctions on Russia means anything in this regard.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

I don't think Trump putting sanctions on Russia means anything in this regard.

I think it means he doesn't love Putin. 

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

I think it means he doesn't love Putin. 

Given Trump's history of tough love, that is the *last* thing I would believe.  Trump loves to be in your face in negotiations but is willing to cut a deal just as fast like it never happened.

42 minutes ago, riversco said:

Given Trump's history of tough love, that is the *last* thing I would believe.  Trump loves to be in your face in negotiations but is willing to cut a deal just as fast like it never happened.

That's one helluva reach. 

I agree Trump likes to take a tough stance in negotiations but your assertion that he loves Putin is ridiculous.  

47 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

That's one helluva reach. 

I agree Trump likes to take a tough stance in negotiations but your assertion that he loves Putin is ridiculous.  

Have you listened to all of the speeches Putin has given over the years?  He sounds like Trump.  Hits the same talking points.  Believes liberalism is the problem.  I think you don't know what's going on.  I mean I understand there is a media blackout on the subject matter of Putin's speeches in the US, but you can find the transcripts.

14 hours ago, riversco said:

Have you listened to all of the speeches Putin has given over the years?  He sounds like Trump.  Hits the same talking points.  Believes liberalism is the problem.  I think you don't know what's going on.  I mean I understand there is a media blackout on the subject matter of Putin's speeches in the US, but you can find the transcripts.

So Putin is pro Russia and Trump is pro USA. Great.

That doesn't mean that Trump is pro Putin.  :dunno: