Sign in to follow this  
Strike

Hey New Yorkers - PSA

7 minutes ago, MDC said:

I knew Trump was the victim here somehow.

Soooo.... noooo real response then?  Didn't think so.

6 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Soooo.... noooo real response then?  Didn't think so.

Pearls before swine my friend. :thumbsup: 

And yet the national media laud Cuomo. Joke. 

Cuomo has done a great job. That’s why national polls show more Americans trust him than Trump. Course, those same polls show more Americans trust Fauci, Biden, Sanders and Pence than Trump too.

The bar is real low. 😞 

Just now, DonS said:

Hold on.  You mean they *just* started doing this?  Seems like they should've done this awhile ago. 

They haven't started yet.  They're in the planning phase.

• Haha 1

The sad thing is that whoever replaces Deblasio or Cuomo will be worse. Believe me, it’s true. I used to scoff at the upstaters that wanted to secede from downstate. I’m all for it now. I’ll take the tax hit, if there is one. 

1 hour ago, posty said:

Said it before and said it again...  Nothing good has ever come out of New York...

Donald Trump, savior of the republic, is from NY. Doh! Posty facialed  once again 

What a tool.  When asked if he could have done more earlier, he said:

Oh, and he got the dates of the travel bans wrong.  idiot.

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

Cvnts gonna be cvnty

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

I guess Biden got it wrong when he called called Trump a xenophobe and racist for wanting a travel ban. Now Cu-Homo wants to say this? Above my pay grade?? Seriously?

5 minutes ago, not titans said:

Let's not forget Pelosi coming out and telling people Trump is a racist and that people should continue to frequent Chinatown.

https://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local/nancy-pelosi-visits-san-franciscos-chinatown/2240247/

Nancy Pelosi Visits San Francisco’s Chinatown Amid Coronavirus Concerns

Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi toured San Francisco's Chinatown Monday to send a message. She said there's no reason tourists or locals should be staying away from the area because of coronavirus concerns.

"That’s what we’re trying to do today is to say everything is fine here," Pelosi said. "Come because precautions have been taken. The city is on top of the situation."

Pelosi visited The Wok Shop, a temple and the Golden Gate Fortune Cookie Factory, which was started 58 years ago by owner Kevin Chan's mother and uncle.

28 minutes ago, not titans said:

That doesn’t  cut it. The fact is he wouldn’t have done it because he didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, mostly his own.  It would have cost many people their lives. He’s unfit based on that. 

On 3/17/2020 at 11:13 AM, Strike said:

Your governor sounds like a tool.  That is all.

He will be your president in 4 years sucka

22 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

That doesn’t  cut it. The fact is he wouldn’t have done it because he didn’t want to hurt anyone’s feelings, mostly his own.  It would have cost many people their lives. He’s unfit based on that. 

Oh I agree. He's a complete joke. 

It's Trumps fault crime is up in NYC:

Cuomo said that it’s a lie that taxes in New York state are up and that he lowered tax rates for everyone in New York and state income tax rates are down.

He added, “Crime up in New York City? Yes. Crime is a problem. Crime is a problem. I said it first. Crime is a problem. The looting was a problem. The tension between the police department and the community is a problem. I took the most aggressive action in the United States of America. Every local government that has a police department has to come up with a new, collaborative process to work through the relationship between the police and the community, and they have to pass a law embodying that plan, and they have to do it by August, or they don’t get any funding from the state of New York. Nobody’s been more aggressive. But yes, crime is an issue in New York City. True.”

Cuomo continued, “Now, the genesis of the crime, you can have a great debate about, but the Trump economy, Trump not providing COVID relief, [the] George Floyd murder, Trump’s response to the George Floyd murder, race relations stress, Trump, there are good people on both sides, Ku Klux Klan. So, I think Trump has some liability for the increase in the crime.”

:lol:

Trump did away with bail? The guy is a straight up clown and he’s deflecting from what he did with the nursing homes the only way he can. 

Oh yeah, NY is one them sanctuary states. Local and state law enforcement are forbidden from working or sharing info with ICE. 

Just remember NYers;   Boston is much worse.    It looks like an episode of walking dead around here.   Dead bodies in the streets, families eating their children, vultures circling overhead, etc.  

You definitely don't want to come here to live, send your children here for school, or visit.    The Cape and islands are even worse, we don't t think there is anyone left alive there.    Nantucket Harbor is impassable because of all of the bodies clogging the waters.   

Trust me, don't do it.    You'll die of bat flu once you cross the MA border, guaranteed.   And on behalf of all Bostonians and massholes, we will avoid NY city as a matter of safety.   We don't want to bring this airborne death-sentence with us.   So we will avoid NYC and never go there.     Please just do the same and don't come here.   

Don’t forget the retarded accents. Sound dumber than toothless Alabama backwoods banjo players. 

• Thanks 1

The Cuomo's are despicable humans that should be sent to Guantanamo bay

3 minutes ago, Strike said:

This thread with a Cuomo timeline of his Covid comments/response is gold:

https://mobile.twitter.com/StuDoesAmerica/status/1316824136283496448

Cuomo wouldn’t win if he had to run right now. Even with the press in his pocket. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Choke wouldn’t win if he had to run right now. 

Is that Cuomo?  If so, is this true?  I know DeBlasio isn't popular but I thought Cuomo's were revered in NY.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Is that Cuomo?  If so, is this true?  I know DeBlasio isn't popular but I thought Cuomo's were revered in NY.

People are not happy with anyone in NY right now. OMB only goes so far. Keeping the restaurants barely open and not having all schools open is pissing people off. The restaurant industry in NY is huge. Many of the farms upstate are affected by this as well. 

I don't blame Cuomo. There was no way even before the virus they were getting out of their financial problems. He did the right thing. Milk the living phuck out of the pandemic and try to get as much Federal sham money as possible. Do everything possible to shame Trump. Work with others to shame him. Get Biden in there and get that loot. That is the path he took and there is no turning back now. Really no different than destroying your own property to get insurance money. These schemes look complex but it's the same thing on a larger scale. Same for CA. Why manage the forests. Let it burn and get Federal disaster relief.