Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

I sneezed in 7-11

Allergy related.  Just hit me.  Probably some pollen in the walk from the car to the store.  Sneezed into my elbow.

I literally could have walked out without paying for anything. People were nearly diving out of my way.  Strange times.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had some dumb focker in the store yesterday, white trashy hick walking around telling his gf how bad his head hurt.  WTF.  I wanted to shoot the SOB.

I had to sneeze last week with someone in my office.  I was able to control it and make it go away.  I felt like some sort of Jedi.  

That clown who got his flight delayed for hours because he was joking about having the virus Midair. 

25 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I had to sneeze last week with someone in my office.  I was able to control it and make it go away.  I felt like some sort of Jedi.  

i can stop hiccups with mind power.:ninja:

I was in Home Depot a couple of weeks ago. I'm walking down an aisle in the paint section. About 20 feet in front of me, this guy looking at one of the shelves sneezes without even trying to cover it. I could see every drop of spray spewing out of his nose and mouth. I stopped dead on my tracks and turned around. Focking loser...even without this Coronavirus, who sneezes in public without putting their arm up to their face?

Just now, Thornton Melon said:

I was in Home Depot a couple of weeks ago. I'm walking down an aisle in the paint section. About 20 feet in front of me, this guy looking at one of the shelves sneezes without even trying to cover it. I could see every drop of spray spewing out of his nose and mouth. I stopped dead on my tracks and turned around. Focking loser...even without this Coronavirus, who sneezes in public without putting their arm up to their face?

That's how I claim the stuff I want too.  I sneezed all the way to the TP section of Costco this morning.  Loaded up!

46 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

That's how I claim the stuff I want too.  I sneezed all the way to the TP section of Costco this morning.  Loaded up!

Trying that same approach with other bodily fluids also works. 

• Haha 1