Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

Free Agency/ Trades.

29 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

They should sign tajae sharp. He's not spectacular but reliable, and should be cheap.

Deep draft for wr too of course. 

Agholor was awful last year. I’m hoping they sign Perriman and draft a wideout early.

On 3/21/2020 at 11:24 PM, MDC said:

Agholor was awful last year. I’m hoping they sign Perriman and draft a wideout early.

He flat out quit on some catchable balls. Others he alligator armed.

i would have cut him mid season. 

Just now, Cruzer said:

He flat out quit on some catchable balls. Others he alligator armed.

i would have cut him mid season. 

The Eagles were down to practice squad players by the end. They needed Agholor to step up and make a few plays and he was soundly outplayed by Greg Ward. 

Agholor is really good with the ball in his hands. Maybe a change of scenery can get him back to being a good slot receiver. But he sucked so much last year.

Dontari Poe to Dallas.

Finalizing the deal.. For a team has ignored the DT position for 10 years and gone with undersized pieces - to have two tanks in Poe and McCoy is a welcomed change of pace. 

Cam Newton was released.

Now I might be as big of a Cam hater as you can find.  

But how hilarious are the Bears.  If they didnt go trade a 4th in order to pay Foles 15 mill? They could maybe pick up Cam and not have to trade anything.  They are clueless.

Where does Cam end up? There is really no starting spot up for grabs other than NE or maybe SD.  I cant see BB wanting to deal with Cam.  

3 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Cam Newton was released.

Now I might be as big of a Cam hater as you can find.  

But how hilarious are the Bears.  If they didnt go trade a 4th in order to pay Foles 15 mill? They could maybe pick up Cam and not have to trade anything.  They are clueless.

Where does Cam end up? There is really no starting spot up for grabs other than NE or maybe SD.  I cant see BB wanting to deal with Cam.  

Jax doesnt have a QB, unless they are sold on Minshew, I am not

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Jax doesnt have a QB, unless they are sold on Minshew, I am not

Yea I guess you are right.  Im not sold on Minshew exactly.  But I feel they need to restart or at least explore Minshew.  But yeah add them to the list...forgot about them.

I assume SD wants to restart at QB too.  SD better roster than Jax.  

I think Cam is a bad passer.  And I think Bears missed their semi opened window.  But if they could get that defense firing again thrn Cam may have been a good option to try and make noise now.  

In terms of roster and win now then Pats are best fit for a guy like Cam.  Cam just is the very opposite of what the Pats typically want.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

Yea I guess you are right.  Im not sold on Minshew exactly.  But I feel they need to restart or at least explore Minshew.  But yeah add them to the list...forgot about then.

I assume SD wants to restart at QB too.  SD better roster than Jax.  

I think Cam is a bad passer.  And I think Bears missed their semi opened window.  But if they could get that defense firing again thrn Cam may have been a good option to try and make noise now.  

In terms of roster and win now then Pats are best fit for a guy like Cam.  Cam just is the very opposite of what the Pats typically want.

yah Bears would have been a good choice imo

SD I think is fine with 1 year of Taylor and a rookie

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

yah Bears would have been a good choice imo

SD I think is fine with 1 year of Taylor and a rookie

Tyrod honestly is maybe just as good as Cam right now.  Faster and quicker.  Obviously wont lower his head.  Probably less injury prone.  Throws few picks.

But some teams are delusional and think they can win now.  

2 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Tyrod honestly is maybe just as good as Cam right now.  Faster and quicker.  Obviously wont lower his head.  Probably less injury prone.  Throws few picks.

But some teams are delusional and think they can win now.  

I think the Chargers have more potential to win now with Tyrod, dude has been a winning QB, they have great RB's TE and WR's and are stacking defense.  I think the Chargers problems have been they wanted a mobile QB but were committed to Rivers until the end (rightfully so)

Taylor imo (from a fantasy standpoint) can have a top 10 season if he has the reigns all year.  Lamar Jackson light honestly 3500 yards passing, 500 rushing 25 tds, 6/8 ints

5 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Rumors of Odell to Vikings for a 2nd and 5th.  

Wow.  He continues to impress.