Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Trump calls it Chinese Virus...i dont see the problem

Recommended Posts

Wiffle, a perfect example of TDS and an uninformed, low information voter. I suggest you google “Trump anchor babies” and get back to us. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wiffle, a perfect example of TDS and an uninformed, low information voter. I suggest you google “Trump anchor babies” and get back to us. 

Got to love anybody uses TDS and terms like low-information voter. Because you know they are absolutely parroting what they've heard on Fox news and Limbaugh. Seriously, just Google or search this site and see if they ever use those terms before Fox & company started doing so.

 

Then start looking into anchor babies and China. It's pretty self telling.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Got to love anybody uses TDS and terms like low-information voter. Because you know they are absolutely parroting what they've heard on Fox news and Limbaugh. Seriously, just Google or search this site and see if they ever use those terms before Fox & company started doing so.

 

Then start looking into anchor babies and China. It's pretty self telling.

Yeah. If you googled anchor babies and Trump and had an ounce of self respect left you would come back with something along the lines of “whooops” or “my bad”. Or “I didn’t know that, thanks”. I’ll hang up and listen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. If you googled anchor babies and Trump and had an ounce of self respect left you would come back with something along the lines of “whooops” or “my bad”. Or “I didn’t know that, thanks”. I’ll hang up and listen. 

oops, you're bad. Hang up and listen. Did you know when Trump started doing that? Late January 2020? But what else was happening then? Ohyeah, his intelligence agencies were telling him about the impending virus threat that he blew off. But he knew enough to cover his ass after years of allowing Chinese anchor babies. Read the dates Porto. It's pretty simple. I hope you hang up and listen. LOL

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Got to love anybody uses TDS and terms like low-information voter. Because you know they are absolutely parroting what they've heard on Fox news and Limbaugh. Seriously, just Google or search this site and see if they ever use those terms before Fox & company started doing so.

 

Then start looking into anchor babies and China. It's pretty self telling.

Yeah. Good point for all the TDS morons out there. They have nothing else to offer up. Hence, your post. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

oops, you're bad. Hang up and listen. Did you know when Trump started doing that? Late January 2020? But what else was happening then? Ohyeah, his intelligence agencies were telling him about the impending virus threat that he blew off. But he knew enough to cover his ass after years of allowing Chinese anchor babies. Read the dates Porto. It's pretty simple. I hope you hang up and listen. LOL

And that’s not true either.  ABC news, Washington Post, Oct 2018.  Nice try Bluto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
29 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Do you get to feeling c-dub cut and pasted from Facebook?

 

Nope all me. You can tell by the poor grammar and miss-spelled words.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Trump Is The Most Unpopular President Since Ford To Run For Reelection

Maybe. But he’s been working on anchor babies since the day he got into office. It’s not easy getting around that pesky constitution. Unless you’re Obama. Then you can do to it as you see fit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/19/2020 at 10:35 AM, fandandy said:

He didn't start out calling it the Chinese Virus.  I think they pissed him off when their state-run newspapers started saying that the US caused this.

I had stopped calling it the Wuhan virus, wuflu, Kung flu, wubonic plague, or Winnie the flu.

Now that they're ramping up this "it started in the US" garbage and "foreigners are bringing it back" crap, I'm going out of my way to offend chinese people.

Fock the ccp and their mindless retard drones. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I had stopped calling it the Wuhan virus, wuflu, Kung flu, wubonic plague, or Winnie the flu.

Now that they're ramping up this "it started in the US" garbage and "foreigners are bringing it back" crap, I'm going out of my way to offend chinese people.

Fock the ccp and their mindless retard drones. 

It’s time to get out of there man 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s time to get out of there man 

Yep. The plan was to sign one more year, go home this summer and get all my docs ready for Japan, come back, work one more semester, go to Japan on our winter vacation, find jobs, rent a place, and bail on the second semester. 

This virus situation may mess that up though. I don't know what will happen re a summer break. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 3/19/2020 at 11:11 AM, Hardcore troubadour said:

We call Chinese food Chinese food. Because it came from China. 

Oh, I wish it did. If I could find Americanized Chinese food in China, I'd be so happy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s time to get out of there man 

This is my new worry for my kids. The Chinese are going mental on social media. Deep down the retards know they're government is 100% responsible but they're buying the hype and projecting. 

We don't eat focking bizzaro creatures and we wash our hands. Our school is the only one with a sink with soap and toilet paper in all our stalls. 99% of restaurants don't offer that, let alone schools. And I didn't need a virus outbreak to teach me that. It's how things are supposed to be done and it offends me that it's done otherwise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump is stopping the use of the term "Chinese Virus".  Looks like he is trying to not have an economic battle on multiple fronts, which seems wise.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Trump is stopping the use of the term "Chinese Virus".  Looks like he is trying to not have an economic battle on multiple fronts, which seems wise.  

He made his point, which was correct considering what China was trying to get away with, time to move on.

If you are going to attempt to blame a pandemic on the US, you better be able to prove it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/21/2020 at 7:38 PM, wiffleball said:

Trump Is The Most Unpopular President Since Ford To Run For Reelection

All of the presidents after Ronald Reagan have been getting increasingly unpopular.

1. If you measure from January 2010 to the present day, all US presidents have been under 50% approval except for a few months. 
2.  If you measure from January 2005 to the present day, all US presidents have been under 50% approval except for maybe 1 year's worth of time, scattered among 3 presidents.

https://blog.chron.com/txpotomac/files/legacy/Gallup Bush.gif

https://www.chrisweigant.com/cw/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/1701bhonotedsm.jpg

If you ignore Obama's honeymoon phase in his first year in office befoer he did anything, Obama's termwide approval rating was under 50%.

And let me tell you this, if Biden serves a term as president, this ain't gonna change.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love when these dudes "nail it" weeks after the fact... Anybody with an ounce of common sense could have called this months ago...

:doh:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Reality said:

I love when these dudes "nail it" weeks after the fact... Anybody with an ounce of common sense could have called this months ago...

:doh:

 

Morrissey called it years ago

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×