Sign in to follow this  
naomi

POTUS

He's somewhat up there in age. Although there's a lot about him that I'm not a fan of, it has bothered me that he's been dealing with one protracted drama after another for years now, in addition to the everyday responsibility of being the president.

Now this. The economy is what he's cared about the most. And like Angela Merkel was telling Germany that this is like being on war time footing, Trump is starting to see it like that too. It's too much imo. He's strong if he can hold it together. Reminds me of FDR deteriorating while holding post at a pivotal time in history. Staying in the game with his mind, but at an overall wellbeing cost.

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

He's somewhat up there in age. Although there's a lot about him that I'm not a fan of, it has bothered me he's been dealing with one protracted drama after another for years now, in addition to the everyday responsibility of being the president.

Now this. The economy is what he's cared about the most. And like Angela Merkel was telling Germany that this is like being on war footing, Trump is starting to see like that too. It's too much imo. He's strong if he can hold it together. Reminds me of FDR deteriorating while holding post at a pivotal time in history.

Your "concern" it noted. Reminds you of FDR? :lol:   

Trump is seemingly a pretty sturdy 73 year old. It's just interesting seeing him have to reckon with this. Doing what he thought was the right moves for the economy, and it's like a grenade was just chucked his way.

1 minute ago, naomi said:

Only in the specific way I mentioned. Yes.

"Deep thoughts" by Naomi. :lol:

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I don't think Ivankas a lezbo. 

But wouldn't it be hot if she was? Her and Nicki Haley.

...scooze me for a while...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

She clearly said it was about the toll the crisis was taking. Read more better. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

I don't think Ivankas a lezbo. 

But wouldn't it be hot if she was? Her and Nicki Haley.

...scooze me for a while...

I'd pay to watch that. A ray of sunshine in a massive sh!tstorm. 

Remember how slow politicians were to react to AIDS? Because they figured it was a gay disease and didn't impact them?

Now we've got a disease that goes after old people and  Trump and Congress are moving at warp 9.

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No, he wasn't. Read more carefully. 

"Deep thoughts" by Naomi. :lol:

These are definitely more on the flow of thought side. Not trying to be deep here. More like venting a hodgepodge of surface thoughts. Thank you for always adding value here though. It's a pleasure.

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, it was interpreted as anti-Trump. I see. Reminds me of an article I saw where Russians (amazingly) were marveling at how "binary" Americans are.

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

These are definitely more on the flow of thought side. Not trying to be deep here. More like venting a hodgepodge of surface thoughts. Thank you for always adding value here though. It's a pleasure.

I'm sure you think you add "value" with every thinly veiled attempt at being "concerned" . You're a clown..

2 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I'm sure you think you add "value" with every thinly veiled attempt at being "concerned" . You're a clown..

Lighten up Francis. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, OldMaid said:

Lighten up Francis. 

My kids are out of work due to this overblown sh!tshow. GFYS.......Francis

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, shorepatrol said:

Everybody’s life is being affected by this. You’re not special. Quit being a d!ck!

’Murica... Fock yeah!!! AMIRITE?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Shore, I don't understand where you're coming from. What is the nature of your objection, etc. It doesn't actually matter though. I don't offend easily here. But I don't remember you registering as a poster with negative energy until it became all I see from you. It's weird. I take it you're shocked and pissed off with what you see is everyone losing their minds. Fair enough. Maybe you should start a thread devoted to that and take command of it. Use reason. Don't be annoying as fock in a multitude of threads. 

• Like 1

Just now, OldMaid said:

Everybody’s life is being affected by this. You’re not special. Quit being a d!ck!

’Murica... Fock yeah!!! AMIRITE?

GFYS. Merica!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

They should learn to code. 

GFYS. Merica!!!!!!!!!!

I’ll buy the next round. 🍺 

18 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I’ll buy the next round. 🍺 

Biden isn't in yet. Relax pooky 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They should learn to code. 

Looks like Biden has an alias 

FDR was mostly Eleanor. We all know that. But he was the face of the office that had to have strong ideas to combat the aftermath of WW2. The comparison isn't unrealistic in what Trump is facing. 

8 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

With all due. What are their skills that makes them unemployable?  

Biden and Sanders are older than Trump...  If age is an issue with Trump, it is more so for Biden and Sanders...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Biden and Sanders are older than Trump...  If age is an issue with Trump, it is more so for Biden and Sanders...

I agree and it's why I never wanted them as candidates.  I'd much rather have a younger President than these three.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

FDR was mostly Eleanor. We all know that. But he was the face of the office that had to have strong ideas to combat the aftermath of WW2. The comparison isn't unrealistic in what Trump is facing. 

Oh, so we've already had a woman President.  Can we stop with this nonsense now?

14 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh, so we've already had a woman President.  Can we stop with this nonsense now?

A 3+ termer at that. Should count as at least 2.