fandandy

COVID-19 Rumor Thread

I heard if you get it your peemus grows to like double the size. I have been hanging out in Chinatown ever since. I can't wait to have a 4 inch dong!

42 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Today's rumor:  A customer just came in whose sister he says works for Homeland Security and as soon as they are all in place they are shutting the whole country down. 

I heard this from someone as well, same kind of deal..brother of friend works for HS

5 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I heard this from someone as well, same kind of deal..brother of friend works for HS

At this point it has to happen

I heard the hospitals have been told to stop treating people over 65 to prevent the hospitals from being overrun.

Just now, nobody said:

I heard the hospitals have been told to stop treating people over 65 to prevent the hospitals from being overrun.

Me too. From you.  

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I heard something about an asteroid, and this is all set up as a precursor to get everyone inside and to stock up for when it decimates the earth

https://www.dnaindia.com/science/report-end-of-civilisation-in-april-2020-a-2000-foot-long-asteroid-to-fly-very-close-to-earth-in-mid-april-2817717

Wtf is up with April 19th???

Happens to be my bday though

National Guard is now prepositioning in various areas, quietly......when it happens it will happen fast

Lockdown!

National Guard!

Shelter in Place!

Shut down!

Amazon!

US Mail!

Calm down folks.  The military isn’t gonna be roaming the streets looking to gun you down if you’re out walking your dog.  

Trucks and trains will still be moving.  Grocery stores and gas stations will still be open.  

Hospitals will be open.  Restaurants will still offer take out   

Factories will still be producing necessary goods.  

All the rest of us useless fucks who don’t actually produce or deliver anything will be told to stay home.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Trucks and trains will still be moving.  Grocery stores and gas stations will still be open.  

This is some pretty far fetched stuff.  Who told you this?

• Like 1

does anybody consider the whole you don't need a face mask and just wash your hands really good to be the modern equivalent of duck and cover?

14 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Lockdown!

National Guard!

Shelter in Place!

Shut down!

Amazon!

US Mail!

Calm down folks.  The military isn’t gonna be roaming the streets looking to gun you down if you’re out walking your dog.  

All the rest of us useless fucks who don’t actually produce or deliver anything will be told to stay home.  

Ok, so you have absolutely no clue in any way what the mission and role is of the NG, got it...

Any focking body have something motherfocking intelligent to say today?

jesusfuckingchrist people are stupid

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Ok, so you have absolutely no clue in any way what the mission and role is of the NG, got it...

Agreed. The hospitals, restaurants and factories are shutting down.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I like to read the Daily News

4 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Agreed. The hospitals, restaurants and factories are shutting down.

That’s not the point, the role of the guard will be to help people, not martial law and shut down, conspiracy nuts will call it something else, but in metro areas the plan is to use the NG as a distribution network and to administer testing and treatment, there is a plan....

9 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

does anybody consider the whole you don't need a face mask and just wash your hands really good to be the modern equivalent of duck and cover?

Yea, and you know why they say that?  Cuz they are so incompetent that they've allowed the production of everything PPE related to be moved to China and Thailand and had the foresight of filling prolly an average-sized pole barn with a few boxes of dust masks labeled Open In Case Of Pandemic.

31 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Lockdown!

National Guard!

Shelter in Place!

Shut down!

Amazon!

US Mail!

This pretty much

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

That’s not the point, the role of the guard will be to help people, not martial law and shut down, conspiracy nuts will call it something else, but in metro areas the plan is to use the NG as a distribution network and to administer testing and treatment, there is a plan....

No sh!t?  Pretty much the same thing I said in Biff Tanner’s thread 10 min ago. Check it out.  

But that’s not how you’ve come across in here.  

A couple days ago you came in here under cloak and dagger warning us of some major announcement that would effect us all, then signed off in a hurry because you didn’t think it was “safe” to say anymore. 

Then today you come in with.  “Once it happens, it will happen fast.” That’s digby level intelligence right there.  

Maybe your intentions just don’t translate well in this forum.  I dunno.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, fandandy said:

This is some pretty far fetched stuff.  Who told you this?

Digby’s BIL 

• Haha 1

I peenied my thread about alleged homeland security shutdown. Thought source was legit but just some slapdick pasting some bogus crap from Facebook.

I recorded a video for Facebook on our coronavirus response. It got 1.2k views.  May or may not be a rumor.

13 hours ago, vuduchile said:

I made a list! :banana:

• Like 1

On 3/20/2020 at 8:39 AM, TimmySmith said:

The "marshall law" rumor must be a FB virus, because everyone who goes there starts talking about it.  Without knowing what it is, of course.

Yeah and somehow everyone who mentions it knows someone in the pentagon. People have seriously lost their minds. They mention that they heard it from someone who knows someone in the pentagon, knowing full well they don't know a damn soul in the pentagon. 

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yeah and somehow everyone who mentions it knows someone in the pentagon. People have seriously lost their minds. They mention that they heard it from someone who knows someone in the pentagon, knowing full well they don't know a damn soul in the pentagon. 

Hopefully, this becomes the new thing in the future when joking about something you know to be untrue start by saying A friend of mine in Homeland Security... or A friend of mine in the Pentagon told me...

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fandandy said:

6 am - 9 pm curfew starting Monday.  

WEST YORK, Pa. (WHTM) — West York Mayor Bruce Vick has ordered enforcement of a curfew for both children and adults in response to the coronavirus pandemic.

A daytime curfew is now in place from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. for all school-aged students. 

There will also be a curfew for children and adults from 10:00 p.m. until 6:00 a.m. Adults will be able to do life-supporting activities and essential business activities during this time.

Fines for violators start at $50 but got up to $1,000 plus court fees and even jail time in some situations.

how about this one?