Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

has looting started tonite?

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Was that your concern.  Isolated incidents of crime?  

What should happen is there will be small incidents of crime until people start figuring out they can get away with it.  Then it will explode into major looting.  Looting grows on an exponential curve (just like the spread of a virus).  It starts small and looks almost like a joke, then it gets way out of control very very fast.

And if you think the worry is just small incidents of crime, I could sit here and link like 20-30 videos of stores in major cities boarding up.

Not worried about the virus itself to much but I am worried how the 13 and illegals are going to act when they realize the police won't show up 

12 minutes ago, riversco said:

if you think the worry is just small incidents of crime, I could sit here and link like 20-30 videos of stores in major cities boarding up.

Just link to when actual looting happens.  

5 minutes ago, nobody said:

Just link to when actual looting happens.  

This isn't FBGs.  We don't go around flagging and banning. We don't go around telling people to stop posting.   If you don't like something, don't open the thread.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, riversco said:

Searching youtube for keywords other than looting is starting to yield stories.

would you consider "break ins quadruple" sensational?

There won’t be much crime if it’s not reported. 

6 minutes ago, riversco said:

This isn't FBGs.  We don't go around flagging and banning. We don't go around telling people to stop posting.   If you don't like something, don't open the thread.

I'm not telling you to stop posting.  You seemed to be offering to post things that were supposed to be evidence of looting.  I offered up that actual looting is pretty good evidence.

22 minutes ago, nobody said:

I'm not telling you to stop posting.  You seemed to be offering to post things that were supposed to be evidence of looting.  I offered up that actual looting is pretty good evidence.

I'm telling you, the growth will be exponential.  By the time its widespread there is nothing to report.

On 3/23/2020 at 6:54 PM, NorthernVike said:

Meanwhile in northern Minnesota....  :lol:

Send in the Somalians

51 minutes ago, riversco said:

What should happen is there will be small incidents of crime until people start figuring out they can get away with it.  Then it will explode into major looting.  Looting grows on an exponential curve (just like the spread of a virus).  It starts small and looks almost like a joke, then it gets way out of control very very fast.

And if you think the worry is just small incidents of crime, I could sit here and link like 20-30 videos of stores in major cities boarding up.

I'm wondering if looting could be the solution for some small businesses. Does insurance cover losses from looting? If a business has no customers due to the virus, and looters steal it all, does the insurance company pay them for everything they take?

Win, win........win??

35 minutes ago, riversco said:

Hawkeye got BL a year timeout though 😕

3 minutes ago, riversco said:

I'm telling you, the growth will be exponential.  By the time its widespread there is nothing to report.

Oh okay.  I'll prepare myself by hoarding supplies and weapons.  Hopefully, the looting happens, so this decision pans out.

2 hours ago, nobody said:

Oh okay.  I'll prepare myself by hoarding supplies and weapons.  Hopefully, the looting happens, so this decision pans out.

You seem kinda ornery lately.  Everything OK?  :cheers:

22 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You seem kinda ornery lately.  Everything OK?  :cheers:

I'm bored as hell, but I'm good otherwise.  That's probably why I'm popping up more often.

It's just obvious there's a subset of the population that wants everything to go to sh¡t so all of their doomsday prepping isn't for naught.  You can tell they've been dreaming of something like this.

• Like 1

Supermarket looting breaking out in Italy today as the money is running out and people need food.

There is plenty of rural middle class land out there.  I never understood the ones who are so against big cities and everything about them but then live in or near big cities.  I suppose work dictates  it.  

I honestly dont see this stuff where I live.  What the crazies do in big poorly ran cities isnt much problem to me.  

I dont own a gun.  Im not afraid . I dont live in the ghetto.  The only looting or crime uptick I will see is here or on the news.  If I had to call the local cops they would be here the same time as any other period in history. 

17 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

There is plenty of rural middle class land out there.  I never understood the ones who are so against big cities and everything about them but then live in or near big cities.  I suppose work dictates  it.  

I honestly dont see this stuff where I live.  What the crazies do in big poorly ran cities isnt much problem to me.  

I dont own a gun.  Im not afraid . I dont live in the ghetto.  The only looting or crime uptick I will see is here or on the news.  If I had to call the local cops they would be here the same time as any other period in history. 

If society unravels this time, I promise it will affect you.  For the first time in human history, we are witnessing a nuclear armed nation collapse.  If the collapse is allowed to happen, its gonna end in nuclear war.  And that will destroy even you out on a farm somewhere.

4 minutes ago, riversco said:

If society unravels this time, I promise it will affect you.  For the first time in human history, we are witnessing a nuclear armed nation collapse.  If the collapse is allowed to happen, its gonna end in nuclear war.  And that will destroy even you out on a farm somewhere.

What does this doom and gloom post have to do with scumbag looters in San Francisco?  

Little over the top but hey entertain me.  

6 hours ago, riversco said:

(((The Soviet Union))

• Like 1

There are something like 400 Detroit city cops on quarantine right now.  I'm actually shocked the city hasn't burnt down

9 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

There are something like 400 Detroit city cops on quarantine right now.  I'm actually shocked the city hasn't burnt down

What’s left to burn? 

8 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Not much to rob or burn down in that city.

I got looted last night.

I left my car door unlocked by accident and someone went in there and stole my ear buds I use when working out.  Then again, it seems someone steals something out of my car every time I forget to lock it.

15 minutes ago, nobody said:

I got looted last night.

I left my car door unlocked by accident and someone went in there and stole my ear buds I use when working out.  Then again, it seems someone steals something out of my car every time I forget to lock it.

Who the fock would bother with ear buds???  Do you live in (or next to) the ghetto? 

3 hours ago, DonS said:

Who the fock would bother with ear buds???  Do you live in (or next to) the ghetto? 

Next to San Pedro aka the ghetto by the sea.

I noticed last night that the homeless are getting more brazen since the cops don't want to touch them.  I usually look them right in the eye and tell them no when they ask for change and they slink back.  Lately they've been eyeballing me when I say no.

37 minutes ago, nobody said:

Next to San Pedro aka the ghetto by the sea.

I noticed last night that the homeless are getting more brazen since the cops don't want to touch them.  I usually look them right in the eye and tell them no when they ask for change and they slink back.  Lately they've been eyeballing me when I say no.

Why would you choose to live somewhere like that?  Are you tied to the area by a specific job or you can't move because of family?  Ain't no wat in hell I would choose to live anywhere that I ever encountered homeless people panhandling.  Fock that.

On 3/30/2020 at 8:54 AM, Voltaire said:

(((The Soviet Union))

There were a few moments where the world might have gone to nuclear hell during the cold war.  We just got lucky.  Now we're trying to get lucky again.  But don't confuse luck with "it was never gonna happen".

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

Why would you choose to live somewhere like that?  Are you tied to the area by a specific job or you can't move because of family?  Ain't no wat in hell I would choose to live anywhere that I ever encountered homeless people panhandling.  Fock that.

Wife's family grew up here.  She is highly resistant to leaving.  I rocked up when I agreed to sell my house and come here "temporarily"

16 hours ago, riversco said:

There were a few moments where the world might have gone to nuclear hell during the cold war.  We just got lucky.  Now we're trying to get lucky again.  But don't confuse luck with "it was never gonna happen".

His point was merely that your statement "For the first time in human history, we are witnessing a nuclear armed nation collapse" was incorrect.  I know you enjoy your apocalyptic prophesies; I enjoy reading them as well.  But please try to be factually accurate, at least on the easy stuff.  :cheers: