Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

has looting started tonite?

I'm hearing from friends that there is some looting of cars and homes tonite as the sun sets back east.  Media is refusing to report it.  Hope its not true.  Anyone hear anything?  Still daylight here in Los Angeles. 

2 hours ago, riversco said:

I'm hearing from friends that there is some looting of cars and homes tonite as the sun sets back east.  Media is refusing to report it.  Hope its not true.  Anyone hear anything?  Still daylight here in Los Angeles. 

the media is refusing to report your friends rumors?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I farted, so there is tooting going on.

I feel like a retard because this made me laugh. 

3 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Embrace the silliness (and the retardation). :lol:

:lol:

Give us another 1-2 weeks of quarantine and Lord help us all.

One thing is for certain: I hope law enforcement (or National Guard) has the authority to execute looters on sight.

"He dindo nuffin. He juz needed some Kools but haz no job becuz of tha virus!" 

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

One thing is for certain: I hope law enforcement (or National Guard) has the authority to execute looters on sight.

When I was young- yeah, ancient history- they used to shoot looters.

Looting! Great!

Yeah, I've been really worried I'd miss my opportunity for lots of free stuff now that Bernie is getting handed his ass.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Videos from a San Fran Walgreen's would like to think they're staged but with their laws doubt it.

Simple fix. Sign stating "Home or business contaminated with deadliest strain of coronavirus, CDC has locked down this building." 

It's true, if nobody gets hurt, cops don't care. I don't know why anybody would open a store in San Francisco.

13 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I farted, so there is tooting going on.

Hopefully you had an approved mask.

Fat boy on a diet
Don't try it
I'll check your ass like a looter in a riot :banana:

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

It's true, if nobody gets hurt, cops don't care. I don't know why anybody would open a store in San Francisco.

Truth. Just pull out like grocery stores did in the ghetto. Let the swells in SF get handed their stuff through a plexiglass lazy Susan. 

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yeah well I don't see a huge effort being made to feed the poor who lost their jobs and live pay check to pay check.

?  It’s been about a week. What do you think should have been done? 

I would absolutely not suggest getting close enough to steal from me right now. That would be a fatal mistake. 

Stores in San Francisco have not only removed merchandise from store windows, but they are boarding up their windows and doors to prep for looting.

Meanwhile in northern Minnesota....  :lol:

On 3/21/2020 at 7:57 PM, Hardcore troubadour said:

?  It’s been about a week. What do you think should have been done? 

All it takes is for one week for people to start getting really scared about where their next meal will come from. There are a lot of people in that position right now. I don't think they get a free pass to loot or anything, but faced with all of this uncertainty, I can also understand that if there is no other way to buy what they need, they are going to do what they have to. 

Even after this shelter in place stuff passes, everyone isn't going to be hired back immediately. 

On 3/21/2020 at 8:50 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Yeah well I don't see a huge effort being made to feed the poor who lost their jobs and live pay check to pay check.

I think that one person in the video was stealing makeup.  The other guy and woman were in the gum and mints isle.  Must be desperate for their next meal.   It is nice that they hire security people to hurl insults at looters though.  Pretty effective. 

Every school within 50 miles of me is giving out food every other day..for kids and the needy...wtf more can they do?  They have to get off their fat asses and go pick it up.  Facebook has tons of places giving stuff away...

They must want steak...

Looters must be the code word for blacks. We all know who is going to cause the mayhem. 

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Every school within 50 miles of me is giving out food every other day..for kids and the needy...wtf more can they do?  They have to get off their fat asses and go pick it up.  Facebook has tons of places giving stuff away...

They must want steak...

Ahh so the school just needs to give the kids a few free meals and all is good. Got it. 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

All it takes is for one week for people to start getting really scared about where their next meal will come from. There are a lot of people in that position right now. I don't think they get a free pass to loot or anything, but faced with all of this uncertainty, I can also understand that if there is no other way to buy what they need, they are going to do what they have to. 

Even after this shelter in place stuff passes, everyone isn't going to be hired back immediately. 

If they are eating Fendi bags, then we have problems.  

Just now, Frozenbeernuts said:

Ahh so the school just needs to give the kids a few free meals and all is good. Got it. 

Ok cynical...they have had free lunch and breakfast for several years...why stop?  And its 2 days worth...every two days.  You think we should reinvent the wheel here?  Make a whole new program instead of use existing services....wtf you wanna work harder not smarter...

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So...what would you do??  Your great at pointing out pitfalls in a first evet global pandemic...so what would you do?  

7 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

So...what would you do??  Your great at pointing out pitfalls in a first evet global pandemic...so what would you do?  

Follow what has always been the best method of fighting the spread of a highly communicable disease and worked harder to isolate the infected. Once infection hits a certain point there is no turning back. This general isolation will not work unless it goes on for a long time, in which the economy may take a decade to recover from. 

I would have passed stimulus already. This shlt should already be in place. It should have already been agreed upon. Not wait until we are balls deep in contamination and then start discussing what to do.

People are blaming the Dems for not voting for the stimulus, but they say it doesn't protect workers as much as it should. The Republicans had to have known the Dems wouldn't vote for it, and yet they decided to play games and waste time by voting too early. This shlt should be stream lined, but if it's going to be voted on, there needs to be 24/7 debate by both sides to get a complete agreence

Dems want to triple the cost...and wtf do forgiving student loans have to do with this.  Get Pelosis pork out of the damn thing and get it passed.  You can always pass more stimulus...but lets not max the credit card the first purchase...fing dems trying to buy votes with this.  How do you not see this?  

26 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Dems want to triple the cost...and wtf do forgiving student loans have to do with this.  Get Pelosis pork out of the damn thing and get it passed.  You can always pass more stimulus...but lets not max the credit card the first purchase...fing dems trying to buy votes with this.  How do you not see this?  

Have you seen the bill?  What pork?  Are there bailouts for large corporations?  I haven't see the full bill and have only heard complaints from both sides.  

Apparently, news media outlets refuse to use the word "looting".  They are calling it

1. Break-ins.
2. a crime spike
3. thefts
4. smash and grabs
5. breaking and enterings

Vancouver has been see 4 "events" per day, up from an average of 1 per day.

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/break-ins-quadruple-in-vancouver-as-stores-shut-for-covid-19-1.4868855?cache=yesclipId104062%3FclipId%3D89680%3FclipId%3D89531%3FclipId%3D68596