Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Recently viewed TV thread Corona Virus Edition

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Just finished episode 9 of the first season---the one where you see Officer Ortega in all her glory.  :wub:

When I watched it I was hoping we'd get to see her nekkid.  She certainly doesn't disappoint!  :banana:

On 5/2/2020 at 9:38 AM, Bier Meister said:

I want to say that season 1 had about 20 episodes, then seasons 2, 3, and 4 leveled off at about 8-10

Just started S3 of Money Heist.  The main gal Tokyo reminds me of the Seinfeld episode about Two Face, the girl that looks beautiful in some cases and homely in others.  Something about her mouth/chin that makes her look fugly from certain angles. She does have a consistently nice ass and t1ts though.

• Like 1

On 5/2/2020 at 10:09 AM, Bier Meister said:

We did Designated Survivor before money heist. My only gripe with it was...just how many major crises can one term incur? Otherwise, I thought it was well done.

Ozark will be next.

Just finished ozark yesterday.  Great series

I've been watching shooter, a USA show. About a marine sniper. I won't say more, as spoilers, but it's good so far. 

Outer Banks

Too Hot to Handle

Probably never would have watched either of these in normal times but they make for great quarantine binge watching

Madelyn Cline and Francesca Farago both fine as fock.

16 hours ago, DonS said:

Just started S3 of Money Heist.  The main gal Tokyo reminds me of the Seinfeld episode about Two Face, the girl that looks beautiful in some cases and homely in others.  Something about her mouth/chin that makes her look fugly from certain angles. She does have a consistently nice ass and t1ts though.

yep.  season 3 lost me, 1 and 2 were great.  

I just started Family Man.  Its an Indian show, subtitles.  A guy basically works at the indian cia, family thinks he is a paper pusher, but he is a field agent.  Its good all the way around, funny at times, and some cool chase scenes.  

32 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

yep.  season 3 lost me, 1 and 2 were great.  

The shot of Tokyo's bikini ass in S3E1 was quality.

Is it just me, or did Berlin remind you strongly of Vince Vaughn?  I kept waiting for him to say "ear muffs" to the hostages. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, DonS said:

The shot of Tokyo's bikini ass in S3E1 was quality.

Is it just me, or did Berlin remind you strongly of Vince Vaughn?  I kept waiting for him to say "ear muffs" to the hostages. 

Just started dead to me.  

Just finished ZeroZeroZero this week, on Amazon Prime. 8 eps.

It took an episode or two to get into it but then took off and finished strong.

Follows a shipment of cocaine from Mexico to Italy. Beautiful scenery. Lots of action, violence.

Kind of mashup of Narcos, Sicario, and The Night Manager. Not necessarily plot but style.

Only drawback is 2/3 of movie is subtitles. Spanish, Italian, Arabic. So you kind of have to pay attention so you don't miss anything.