Super Cubs

2019 rookies

Off the top O' my head the usual suspects are: QB- Daniel Jones, Drew Lock. RB- Jacobs, Miles Sanders. WR- AJ Brown, DK Metcalf, Hollywood Brown. TE- Noah Fant, TJ Hockenson.

More interesting are the 2019 rookies that flew under the radar, who could be gotten late in the draft. Someone like TE Dawson Knox, Buffalo Bills comes to mind, but deeper study needed to find a gem...

With Gurley gone I will be watching to see if the Rams add anyone new or let Henderson take the lead.

Besides those that have already been listed, Singletary is one and D Johnson wr with Pitt is another. 

Montgomery, Chi  RB?

5 hours ago, robb said:

Montgomery, Chi  RB?

Unless the addition of Nick Foles and/or Jimmy Graham breathes new life into the Bears' offense, I gotta think Montgomery remains a low-end RB2/high end RB3.  The Bears would have to use their first pick (2nd round) on a Guard (Lemieux?) for me to even consider upgrading him to a solid RB2 in 2020.  I would imagine that most people who paid any price to get him last year won't touch him with a ten-foot pole this year, while heads that were turned by his sprinkling of flashy games will keep him somewhat overvalued as a late third round pick.

19 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

who are the second year players that you think will be roster worthy in 2020?

Doug's 2019 rookie rankings for those that need a refresher.

Awww ... always nice to someone reference your work. Of course, you didn't say you loved my rookie ranks, but I'm going to assume you did. 😎