Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Soooooo where did all the transgender people go

I am looking at stats for this and suddenly it occured to me that when they report how many people have covid19 they are broken down into male and female.  So now it doesn't matter?

Just now, kilroy69 said:

I am looking at stats for this and suddenly it occured to me that when they report how many people have covid19 they are broken down into male and female.  So now it doesn't matter?

They are killing themselves because they can't get the life saving d1ck removal surgery due to the hospitals being overwhelmed with real problems. 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

They are killing themselves because they can't get the life saving d1ck removal surgery due to the hospitals being overwhelmed with real problems. 

With Warren out they can't even go the "commit a crime and get free taxpayer funded gender reassignment surgery" route.  So sad. :cry:

You think they might realize that things like having a job and not dying is a bit more important than their "look at me!!!!" hissy fits? 

38 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

This pandemic hasn’t turned out to be ALL bad. 

No shiot.  Planned Parenthood had to shutdown,  so far the virus has saved more lives than it's taken.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

it just shows that no matter what, the world was great 2 months ago, we had nothing but fake things to stress and worry over.  It was so good people had to create outrage

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

it just shows that no matter what, the world was great 2 months ago, we had nothing but fake things to stress and worry over.  It was so good people had to create outrage

Spot on. There have been so few threats to the country as a whole that people need to make up threats and issues. 

Might be an upside to this thing. Get to tell people to stfu with their fake problems. 

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

This is awesome.

2 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

It's as if science tells us there are only two genders!!!!   Crazy talk, isn't it? 

At some point, I would expect the left to attack the public with guilt trips using gender as a weapon.  They seem pretty focused on trying to destroy Trump at the moment though.

I was relieved that when I filled out the census yesterday the only options were male/female.  I'm sure some purple haired freaks screamed at the sky when they saw that. 

• Haha 2