Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Is Trump doing enough to counter Coronavirus?

2 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

He closed traffic to China at the end of January.  Does that sound like someone who was not taking it seriously?  The media spent January and a large part of February pumping up bogus impeachment proceedings and watching fat Jerry Nadler waddle to the Senate with boxes of documents.  When Trump closed China travel he was called a racist. Just last week he was being called racist for calling it the "Chinese Virus".  The only media hysteria was about typical leftist horseshit. 

If our Country has been crippled it's a self-imposed measure due to unforeseen circumstances.  There were no other measures that could be taken.  Lefties complaining about a lack of medical supplies, ventilators and medications were champions of shifting all of this manufacturing over to China.  Now the chickens are coming home to roost and people want to blame Trump.  This is incredibly disingenuous. 

I didn't see it but I read on Twitter(So it could be completely untrue) that an MSNBC reporter said he was not prepared in the beginning of the coronavirus outbreak.

He replied  " In the beginning when I halted flights from China it was your network that called me racist for doing so."

Damn...That was probably one of his best burns ever.

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Can the same be said for those who get most of their info from Fox News.  It's just as bad.

I totally agree.  I just used CNN there because he clearly is regurgitating the CNN meal he was fed today.

You're right about any biased news source.  No question

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

You're smarter than that dude.  It was apparent to anyone that he was referring to the Liberal Media weaponizing the virus narrative against him as the hoax, not the virus itself.  Just like we all know he was being facetious about actually caring about Mitt Romney.  He doesn't and was being a petty wise arse.

This.

I don't even know how to respond anymore. These people are lost, time to move on.

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm just fed up with it.  I get irritated by simple minded thinking.  And that's what this is.

You wanna say hes embarrassing.  I agree.  You want to say he looks like a buffoon and looks like he doesn't have a clue what he's doing?  I agree.   But put your attention where it matters.  Stop sucking up what CNN is telling you and try to think for yourself.  It just bugs me how many people just read sh!t nowadays and have no ability to reason it out anymore.  

I don't watch CNN.  Sorry.  

9 minutes ago, Reality said:

This.

I don't even know how to respond anymore.

:lol: 

24 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm just fed up with it.  I get irritated by simple minded thinking.  And that's what this is.

You wanna say hes embarrassing.  I agree.  You want to say he looks like a buffoon and looks like he doesn't have a clue what he's doing?  I agree.   But put your attention where it matters.  Stop sucking up what CNN is telling you and try to think for yourself.  It just bugs me how many people just read sh!t nowadays and have no ability to reason it out anymore.  

I think those of us who are criticizing Trump, and his administration (not just Trump) are listening to what he has said and done/not done. Plus if this doctor is his head guy, well it's kind of Trumps responsibility of the dude he put in place is making bad calls. In this case it would be a really bad call with some serious consequences

18 minutes ago, Reality said:

This.

I don't even know how to respond anymore. 

Time for a safe space. Bring some coloring books

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Time for a safe space. Bring some coloring books

You guys should definitely consider it. Bad man used words you don't like. What a bunch fkn puss1es.

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

You guys should definitely consider it. Bad man used words you don't like. What a bunch fkn puss1es.

I think China or Russia would be a better place for you to live. People aren't allowed to criticize their leaders over there. It could be an entire county worth of safe space. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I think China or Russia would be a better place for you to live. People aren't allowed to criticize their leaders over there. It could be an entire county worth of safe space. 

Such an awkward response.. You can criticize him all you want, we can point and laugh at you.

You are a weird little dude.

:dunno:

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Such an awkward response.. You can criticize him all you want, we can point and laugh at you.

You are a weird little dude.

:dunno:

You get so sensitive about it though.  Calling people fkn puss1es?  Relax.

56 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Wasn't that just a travel restriction to China at the end of January?  I thought there was still some travel back and forth between the US and China.

Hit the internet son.  NYT January 31st.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Reality will be calling you a troll and bragging about what a legit poster he is tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

This guy... 

6 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You're a massive pvssy so idk where you have room to talk...

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

bragging about what a legit poster he is tomorrow.

Link?

17 minutes ago, Reality said:

This guy... 

6 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You're a massive pvssy so idk where you have room to talk...

Same goes for him. 

Maybe the title should be, is our Government doing enough?

Both parties worked all week on a bipartisan bill to help business, employers, employees, etc.

Pelosi tore it up this morning.  And added stuff for credits when you buy solar panels.

:(

9 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Both parties worked all week on a bipartisan bill to help business, employers, employees, etc.

Pelosi tore it up this morning.  And added stuff for credits when you buy solar panels.

I'm sure that is Trump's fault as well.

25 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The add ons are ridiculous. I'm still going to trust that the bill doesn't protect money going into workers pockets enough. That's what's most important. 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

If you did, then why were you asking?  You actually didn't; you went to Fact Check, a liberal filter that misrepresents and/or distorts the truth of the matter.  NYT means New York Times.  You could have read it for yourself.  BTW, I don't make any distinctions between travel restrictions and a travel ban.  In this case, Trump allowed Americans then in China to return.  Dishonest liberal hacks, like you, will say "hey that's not a travel ban, Trump lied".

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

If you did, then why were you asking?  You actually didn't; you went to Fact Check, a liberal filter that misrepresents and/or distorts the truth of the matter.  NYT means New York Times.  You could have read it for yourself.  BTW, I don't make any distinctions between travel restrictions and a travel ban.  In this case, Trump allowed Americans then in China to return.  Dishonest liberal hacks, like you, will say "hey that's not a travel ban, Trump lied".

That was one of the most ridiculous fact checks I've ever read. Only a clown would link it as some sort of defense.

50 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

The add ons are ridiculous. I'm still going to trust that the bill doesn't protect money going into workers pockets enough. That's what's most important. 

at this point most people are happy with any money

bill should be this is the money, this is where it goes

Pelosi needs to rot in hell

2 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I think those of us who are criticizing Trump, and his administration (not just Trump) are listening to what he has said and done/not done. Plus if this doctor is his head guy, well it's kind of Trumps responsibility of the dude he put in place is making bad calls. In this case it would be a really bad call with some serious consequences

What has Trump done in your eyes? What has he not done?  Going forward, what should he do. Put it all on record here. for posterity. 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I don't fully trust the government either.  Welcome to the small government life.  

12 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

It is very obvious who has actually watched the press conferences AND press Q&A sessions and who has watched CNN clips.

I usually work for a living and don't get fully involved with politics because well, I don't know all the facts.  Admittedly, I like to spout my 2 cents on this forearm for funsies but never took it seriously. This post is so spot on.  I've actually watched the press conferences and daily briefings on the Coronavirus as I've been working from home and am interested in this global pandemic as I have a family.  It is eye opening to watch the full context then see the media spin or twitter one liners.  How they cut and paste headlines, or take one sentence out of context.  

You can definitely tell those who are informed versus those who watch media clips.   It's never been more apparent. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

You're smarter than that dude.  It was apparent to anyone that he was referring to the Liberal Media weaponizing the virus narrative against him as the hoax, not the virus itself.  Just like we all know he was being facetious about actually caring about Mitt Romney.  He doesn't and was being a petty wise arse.

I have never stated he thought the virus was a hoax.  I've went out of my way to say that the reporting on the virus was a means to bring him down.  Clearly they thought something very serious was unfolding.  He thought they were being mean and hoaxy.  

Given the results of Crimson Contagion, he should have been assessing the Fed's response to this virus.  Instead he told everyone it was totally fine....probably at a taxpayer funded party down in Florida.  Ooops.

54 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

I have never stated he thought the virus was a hoax.  I've went out of my way to say that the reporting on the virus was a means to bring him down.  Clearly they thought something very serious was unfolding.  He thought they were being mean and hoaxy.  

Given the results of Crimson Contagion, he should have been assessing the Fed's response to this virus.  Instead he told everyone it was totally fine....probably at a taxpayer funded party down in Florida.  Ooops.

after seeing everything else they tried, I think they just jumped in to do whatever they could to turn it on the President, no matter what.  They knew nothing, Trump was being hopeful, so they had to get on the end of the world track, I think they are probably happy now, as it keeps any chance they have alive....until TODAY

3 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Lol, you thought you had a gotcha.

No. Honestly, I got the exact response I expected from you. 

4 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I don't fully trust the government either.  Welcome to the small government life.  

I have been on the small government bandwagon for years. Opposing the trillion dollar deficits that our current and last president have been running.

However, now is the time that we need spending. I wish we would have saved more money when the times were good, but such is the situation we are in.

Looking at it from afar of course... 

Of course it isn't his fault, although it would have been nice to see more done during the month and a half of warning we were given.

And this point isn't his fault, but that of a long string of past governments... But I hope we now see the utter folly in being dependant on communist focking China for our manufacturing, particularly in things like PPE. 

And as usual, he needs to stfu on Twitter. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Looking at it from afar of course... 

Of course it isn't his fault, although it would have been nice to see more done during the month and a half of warning we were given.

And this point isn't his fault, but that of a long string of past governments... But I hope we now see the utter folly in being dependant on communist focking China for our manufacturing, particularly in things like PPE. 

And as usual, he needs to stfu on Twitter. 

If you think nothing was being done I think you are mistaken. We were offering our CDC since day 1 which means those guys were working on something. 

as far as twitter. At this point it’s only purpose is to make Democrat’s cry. Once you realize that it’s easier to just go about your day

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

If you think nothing was being done I think you are mistaken. We were offering our CDC since day 1 which means those guys were working on something. 

as far as twitter. At this point it’s only purpose is to make Democrat’s cry. Once you realize that it’s easier to just go about your day

I didn't say nothing was being done, just that i'd have liked to see more. Warning the public, stockpiling PPE, etc.

And yeah, I know about the twitter. It still strikes me as pathetic and sad. I'd be much more pro trump if he never started a twitter account.