Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Rudy Gobert

What exactly happened with this guy. I can't find an exact time line of how the events went down. All I see is, Rudy touched mics, Rudy got Corona

Did he know he know he could possibly have it before the results came in? Was the NBA just testing every player constantly waiting to see when the first test came back positive? Was it just a completely random event where he touched the mics and then just so happened to be the first to contract the disease? 

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

What exactly happened with this guy. I can't find an exact time line of how the events went down. All I see is, Rudy touched mics, Rudy got Corona

Did he know he know he could possibly have it before the results came in? Was the NBA just testing every player constantly waiting to see when the first test came back positive? Was it just a completely random event where he touched the mics and then just so happened to be the first to contract the disease? 

My understanding is that a day or two before he went to OKC he was downplaying the severity of the virus and jumped around touching everything as a joke.  Fast forward a day or two, he gets on a plane with his team, isn't feeling well or something, gets tested and is positive, thus looking like a total douche tool.

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

My understanding is that a day or two before he went to OKC he was downplaying the severity of the virus and jumped around touching everything as a joke.  Fast forward a day or two, he gets on a plane with his team, isn't feeling well or something, gets tested and is positive, thus looking like a total douche tool.

What a crazy ass coincidence if that's how it went down. 

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

What a crazy ass coincidence if that's how it went down. 

Thats pretty much it yeah.