Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

2024 - Who rises or falls after this pandemic

I sorta hate starting this thread, but I'm bored, and there are 10 Coronavirus threads.  For me this is how I see it., I'm leaving Trump out as there are threads already.  This is everybody else.

1. Governor Cuomo from NY - He'd be a much better POTUS candidate TODAY for the Democrats than Joe Biden.  I see him bouncing off this in a 2024 run.

2. Mike Pence - He comes across well in these press conferences.  Mild mannered and sticks to the topic, solid project manager.  His political stock is rising.

3.  Nancy Pelosi - This has doomed her.  Even Democrats are ashamed.

4.  Who plays Fauci in the movie?  I'm going with DeNerio

Cuomo for sure, definitely didnt know which of the Guido's was the smart one, its obviously Andrew

Newsom has come across as a leader as well, even though I hate what hes about, very charismatic

I havent heard much from Jim Jordan, he was my 24 pick from impeachment stuff (wow how long ago does that seem)

I'm telling you guys now.. Cuomo has was to many dirty dealings to not get hammered in a national run. I'm from NY and they have been swept under the rug.

He formed an ethics investigation and as soon as it started looking at him he disbanded it. I love him but he has a log of baggage

5. Biden - His response and interviews are terrible so far.  Democrats are searching for their voting receipts. 

Nothing has changed.  Trust in all institutions continues to fall.  The public react as expected as selected a total outsider in Trump to step in.  I would look for the public to continue to seek political outsiders.  All of the people getting touted in the press, the Cuomos, the Fauci's, they will go nowhere precisely because the press touts them. 

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the conservative / alt-right influencers on youtube or twitch or something emerge as a big winner.

3 hours ago, riversco said:

Nothing has changed.  Trust in all institutions continues to fall.  The public react as expected as selected a total outsider in Trump to step in.  I would look for the public to continue to seek political outsiders.  All of the people getting touted in the press, the Cuomos, the Fauci's, they will go nowhere precisely because the press touts them. 

I wouldn't be surprised if one of the conservative / alt-right influencers on youtube or twitch or something emerge as a big winner.

Shapiro/Crowder 2024

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Shapiro/Crowder 2024

Shapiro/Candace Owens

5 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Shapiro/Crowder 2024

Oh I don't think we have elections in 2024.  This nation will fall apart before then.  Whatever government forms from the ashes will be led by an outsider.

Globally, is there a chance that China is the big winner here? They've mostly recovered while the rest of the world is just getting started with this thing. The curve looks to be worse in the West. 

Gavin Newsome - He's so handsome :wub:

4 hours ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Globally, is there a chance that China is the big winner here? They've mostly recovered while the rest of the world is just getting started with this thing. The curve looks to be worse in the West. 

China may get curbed stomped for letting this focker loose.  I see a huge backlash from American consumers when this is done.  

15 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I sorta hate starting this thread, but I'm bored, and there are 10 Coronavirus threads.  For me this is how I see it., I'm leaving Trump out as there are threads already.  This is everybody else.

1. Governor Cuomo from NY - He'd be a much better POTUS candidate TODAY for the Democrats than Joe Biden.  I see him bouncing off this in a 2024 run.

Hopefully he runs against Bootyplug. That way he can resurrect the ole

"Vote For Cuomo, Not The Homo" 

campaign pins and stickers his Pop's used back in the day.  :thumbsup:

2 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

China may get curbed stomped for letting this focker loose.  I see a huge backlash from American consumers when this is done.  

Are you kidding?  We're already seeing how it will play out.  The media is focusing on blaming republicans.   This whole thing will be used to further divide America.  China will be forgotten.