Fireballer

Netflix: Tiger King

Man, wtf?  Ive watched two episodes and its fukin crazy. This show is a traimwreck with a fukin capital T!  These wildlife places are like cults.  Anyone else watching it?

• Like 1

Watched it over the last few days, absolutely bonkers, loved every minute of it.  You haven't seen anything yet, just wait...

Sh!t gets crazier..

Watched episode 1.  The Tiger King dude seems like a natural for the dramatic. So much white trash it hurts to watch

Evidently the Myrtle Beach place is popular. Thats where OBJ was last year when he posted IG pics and PETA went batshat crazy.  Also, The Undertaker and wife were there last week.

Watched 2 episodes and enjoying it. I love docuseries about wackos and I love cats. We have cat wrangling polyamorous gay weirdos in this show so the gettins good.

I watched 3 and 4 today.  If that cuunt didnt kill her husband, she certainly knows who did.  These are some manipulative fuks to say the least.

Just now, Fireballer said:

I watched 3 and 4 today.  If that cuunt didnt kill her husband, she certainly knows who did.  These are some manipulate fuks to say the least.  

Hell yes.

Just watched 1 and 2

thanks for recommendation  

Watched the first couple episodes.   Subtitles....missing teeth.....amputees....tats....intrigue.  If you can't go South for Spring Break, bring the South to you.

Good call.  

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

On 3/24/2020 at 6:47 PM, Fireballer said:

Man, wtf?  Ive watched two episodes and its fukin crazy. This show is a traimwreck with a fukin capital T!  These wildlife places are like cults.  Anyone else watching it?

I just watched the 1st 2 as well......Rednekked varmints everywhere!

Just watched episode 5. I'm trying to think of another show or series that's more bizarre. Can't think of one. 

I need to check this out, as all of your comments definitely has me intrigued.  :thumbsup:

Saw the first 3 eps so far...

When Joe was doing his online show, holding up the pic of her dead husband, with his eyes and lips moving...fock me if that wasn't the funniest shite i have seen in a very very long time.

5 hours ago, DonS said:

I need to check this out, as all of your comments definitely has me intrigued.  :thumbsup:

Haha, it’s hard to read eccentric, gay, polyamorous, white trash murder mystery with big cats and not be interested.

I watched 3 of them didnt realize it was 7 episodes.

Its ok for something to look at.  Like anything else today, it sucks you in a little.  Lifetime movie sort of stuff.  Really it isnt that interesting though after a couple episodes.

OK, that was a Redneck Roller Coaster I don't ever want to ride again!!!

Just finished it. It was 3 hours too long. 

Anyone ever hear of Joe (or any of them before) ? 
calling you midwestern peeps. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, shotsup said:

Just finished it. It was 3 hours too long. 

Anyone ever hear of Joe (or any of them before) ? 
calling you midwestern peeps. 

I go to Florida at least once a year, sometimes twice., We are always looking for things to do. I wouldn't pay $350 to fock a tiger, let alone pet it. What a focking RIPOFF!

Watched the first three episodes last night. Which one is BunnyBastarads?

One of the funnier lines was calling Joe - Joe Dirt

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Episode 7 was meh.  I was hoping for more disaster and carnage.

The ending was a huge let down.  The first 5 episodes had it leading up to something epic.

• Like 1

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

The ending was a huge let down.  The first 5 episodes had it leading up to something epic.

Agreed. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Watched the first three episodes last night. Which one is BunnyBastarads?

:d

32 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Yeah. As episode 7 was progressing, I was assuming there were 8 episodes, and ep 7 was setting something up. Was surprised to be finished. 

Episode 5 was the craziest

Usually when I watch something I find someone to root for. I hated every person in this docuseries. Glad the homo is in prison, Carol is one of those- if I could punch a female people, Jeff belongs in prison, and the methheads are all a waste of space. 

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

Usually when I watch something I find someone to root for. I hated every person in this docuseries. Glad the homo is in prison, Carol is one of those- if I could punch a female people, Jeff belongs in prison, and the methheads are all a waste of space. 

I felt bad for the confused wannabe homo who offed himself.

2 hours ago, BiffTannen said:

I didn’t hate the guy with no legs

Just now, Strike said:

I felt bad for the confused wannabe homo who offed himself.

I couldn't believe they had that on video (kinda).

I felt bad for the leg-less dude overall.

Watched the first episode last night.  Wow.  How many teeth does Joe's "husband" have left in his red neck skull? 

Also found it hilarious how the list of warnings were "language, smoking, animal harm".  With all the focked up sh1t going on some people will be offended by smoking??? 

• Like 1

I loved the first few episodes. Just finished Ep. 6 and I can feel it losing steam. 

Some people may have already knew but, they should have held off on telling us Joe was in jail. That would have made the last episode more appealing.

Overall though, loved it, was awesome for all the wrong reasons.

4 hours ago, DonS said:

Watched the first episode last night.  Wow.  How many teeth does Joe's "husband" have left in his red neck skull? 

Also found it hilarious how the list of warnings were "language, smoking, animal harm".  With all the focked up sh1t going on some people will be offended by smoking??? 

haha, I noticed that too