Fireballer

Netflix: Tiger King

5 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

I didn’t hate the guy with no legs

Did they ever say how he lost his legs. If they did both me and  my wife missed it

3 minutes ago, shotsup said:

Did they ever say how he lost his legs. If they did both me and  my wife missed it

In a Zip Line accident 

16 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

In a Zip Line accident 

Yeah, he fell 30-50 ft and landed on his legs. He was told to stay off of them after surgery, but didn’t and ended up having to have them amputated. One may have been amputated immediately. 

• Like 1

I can guarantee Carole Baskin and her husband are liberals.  Without even trying to research.

Trying to tug on folks heartstrings....she talks the talk of a liberal.  I don't know what Joe is.  He could be liberal or conservative.  Either way, I like most of what he has to say. 

And regardless of what Joe did wrong, she a b!tch.  A manipulative one . Just like everyone else she calls manipulative. 

She does the exact same thing as the others...but somehow has turned other liberal focks against Doc Antle and Joe.

She was complaining about the others taking pictures of themselves with cats for show.

WTF..when the producer first showed up on her property...she kneeled down in front of a lion cage and said something like "get the cat in the picture"

Carole Baskin is a fat, ugly yella toothed putrid of a human IMO. 

Carole Baskin is a manipulative fockstain, only in this to tell the world "Hey look at me everyone!"

The person who got their arm ripped off was pretty cool.  Just got arm amputated then headed back to work so the other side couldn't win.

Lots of lies and coverups on both sides, but that is what life is about. 

Most sensible person in the entire thing was Joshua Dial.  He spoke at end of series and was Joe's "campaign manager". 

• Like 1