Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Dem MI/NV governor bans malaria drugs for coronavirus patients

1 minute ago, FeelingMN said:

Economy is in shambles.  Tens of thousands dead.  And you think Trump is excelling.  You're the dude who celebrates a first down catch when your team is down 30.

Yeah. That's what you got? If you don't even see how stupid your reply is, there is no help for you.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

Again when you compare what really happened versus the story POTUS has been telling(and Raiders repeats).

Your facts are mean biased facts.

Cue Raiders et al accusing you of bias, Reality saying you’re not even worth replying to, and a handful of other geeks blaming China / libs / black people.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Yeah. That's what you got? If you don't even see how stupid your reply is, there is no help for you.

Fantastic retort.  Must be one of those very stable geniuses.

6 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

Fantastic retort.

Thanks, but you libs are easy to expose. Hell, you expose yourselves for the brainwashed dopes you are.

1 hour ago, FeelingMN said:

From your link....

I think that jives with what he's saying:

It's just a little too coincidental for me that the guy heading the therapeutic response for the country....who had been on the hot seat since January....is given the boot in the middle of a catastrophe.  I think he wanted to zig when others wanted to zag.

And I think you can be for the use of hydroxychloroquine in treating Covid under the right conditions without having to put all your eggs into that basket.  If the Administration wanted to go all in with HCQ, and he didn't, could be why he's out.

Guess we'll see if the next guy goes all in on HCQ.

:dunno: 

Also from "My" link:

The move was more than a year in the making — Bright had clashed with department leaders about his decisions and the scope of his authority — but came abruptly, said five current and former HHS officials.

Three people with knowledge of HHS' recent acquisition of tens of millions of doses of those drugs said that Bright had supported those acquisitions in internal communications, with one official saying that Bright praised the move as a win for the health department as part of an email exchange that was first reported by Reuters last week, although Bright's message was not publicly reported.

"If Bright opposed hydroxychloroquine, he certainly didn't make that clear from his email — quite the opposite," said the official, who has seen copies of the email exchanges.

In a statement late Wednesday, an HHS official directly linked Bright's decisions to the health department's acquisition of the malaria drugs.

"As it relates to chloroquine, it was Dr. Bright who requested an Emergency Use Authorization from the Food and Drug Administration for donations of chloroquine that Bayer and Sandoz recently made to the Strategic National Stockpile for use on COVID-19 patients," spokesperson Caitlin Oakley said. "The EUA is what made the donated product available for use in combating COVID-19."

And I posted screenshots of his e-mail.

So you can speculate to try to make things fit your narrative all you want.  I'll take proof over that all day long.  And that article is from Politico, a leftist site.

28 minutes ago, Strike said:

Also from "My" link:

And I posted screenshots of his e-mail.

So you can speculate to try to make things fit your narrative all you want.  I'll take proof over that all day long.  And that article is from Politico, a leftist site.

I don't see any screenshots of his email.  Your article says his emails weren't publicly reported.  

57 minutes ago, FeelingMN said:

I don't see any screenshots of his email.  Your article says his emails weren't publicly reported.  

Sorry, my bad.  I thought that dude's twitter post included the e-mail.  Looks like it was just a copy of the politico article, which has multiple sources mentioned.