Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

Finishing up some work and have Taken 2 on in the background.

A commercial just came on for some group asking for $19 a day or month or whatever to help poor abused animals in need. Showing all these dogs in cages shivering and living in hell. 

How much does it cost just to put them all to sleep? Isn't that much more humane? 

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

A commercial just came on for some group asking for $19 a day or month or whatever to help poor abused animals in need. Showing all these dogs in cages shivering and living in hell. 

How much does it cost just to put them all to sleep? Isn't that much more humane? 

I dunno.  Ask PETA.  That's how they deal with animals.

Give me a dog over a POS junkie or career welfare recipient any day. 

Dogs >>> most people

I hate those commercials.  I usually see them on Saturday morning when I'm relaxing and trying to enjoy a cup of coffee and then suddenly I'm rudely confronted with the most depressing commercial ever.  About as bad as the ones from Christain Children's Fund.  

This is Akinya.  She hasn't eaten in six weeks and was raped last night...

7 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I hate those commercials.  I usually see them on Saturday morning when I'm relaxing and trying to enjoy a cup of coffee and then suddenly I'm rudely confronted with the most depressing commercial ever.  About as bad as the ones from Christain Children's Fund.  

Akinya was asking for it though. Maybe if she covered up dem pancake tittays... 

No way I’m supporting them when they keep the dogs in those kinds of conditions. They’re scared, food deprived and living in rusty crates. 

The reasons those shelters are so full is because there are too many of them. That’s right, too many. Irresponsible people get a dog and when they don’t want it anymore they always have the shelter fall back so they don’t feel guilty. Less shelters would mean less morons getting a dog in the first place.  Shelters should be for strays and when someone dies  or gets sick and can no longer care for the dog. You can’t give people an easy way out. It will be exploited. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The reasons those shelters are so full is because there are too many of them. That’s right, too many. Irresponsible people get a dog and when they don’t want it anymore they always have the shelter fall back so they don’t feel guilty. Less shelters would mean less morons getting a dog in the first place.  Shelters should be for strays and when someone dies  or gets sick and can no longer care for the dog. You can’t give people an easy way out. It will be exploited. 

I would guess, crap breeders are as much or more to blame

15 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I would guess, crap breeders are as much or more to blame

Less demand, less supply. 

If only there were dog fighting rings where we could have these noble creatures demonstrate their prowess.

1 hour ago, nobody said:

If only there were dog fighting rings where we could have these noble creatures demonstrate their prowess.

Are you talking about the dogs or their Neanderthal "owners"? 

7 hours ago, fandandy said:

You can support her for less than a dollar a day. Meanwhile phone secks is 4.98 a minute, so.....