Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

Boober Eats: strippers commit to topless food delivery (with pic)

https://www.insidehook.com/daily_brief/news-opinion/strippers-topless-food-delivery

Rate them left to right 1-2-3-4-5

https://i.imgur.com/3AXfdG4.png

Even before the coronavirus pandemic forced the nightlife industry to go dark throughout the country, strippers and other adult entertainers were among the first professionals to see their bottom lines take a hit as customers dwindled and practiced social distancing from the stage, as well as its performers, out of Covid-19 concerns.

Unsurprisingly, however, strippers and sex workers have also proven particularly resourceful when it comes to reinventing the industry amid a crisis that seems tailor-made to destroy it. Last weekend, Las Vegas strip club Little Darlings began hosting drive-through strip shows and nude hand-sanitizer wrestling. Now, a strip club in Portland, Oregon is putting its dancers to work in an entirely different capacity: topless food delivery.

Lucky Devil Lounge owner Shon Boulden initially pitched the idea, aptly dubbed “Boober Eats,” as a joke on Twitter, Rolling Stone reported. But after receiving legitimate requests from customers, Boulden decided to put the service into action.

For a $30 delivery fee, customers can order food from the club and have it delivered by topless dancers in masks, gloves and pasties. After leaving the food on the doorstep, the dancers then remove their sweaters and “bounce around” at a six-foot distance, according to Boulden.

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Greatest name EVER

My idea was to have people dress up in nerd outfits and deliver stuff and call it Goober Eats

4 minutes ago, edjr said:

My idea was to have people dress up in nerd outfits and deliver stuff and call it Goober Eats

C-

Whats with all the tats?  I like a few here and there, but the whole thigh and sleeves, and underboob?  I just dont get it I guess

Just now, Fireballer said:

Whats with all the tats?  I like a few here and there, but the whole thigh and sleeves, and underboob?  I just dont get it I guess

I'm right there with you.

I’ll just take em left to right in that order, can’t go wrong. Not sure I’d pay an exhorbitant delivery fee just to awkwardly gawk at some tids at the door though. I’m pretty sure for extra they can provide other services though like lap dance and other things.

3 hours ago, porkbutt said:

from left to right

no-no-no-no-no

I agree with this, until after 11pm on a Friday or Saturday night.  A couple might look doable then.