Sign in to follow this  
TimmySmith

Anyone else feel sick

There is no doubt hypochondria has set in. Any sniffle, any cough, any I'll feeling at all, and I take a constant self evaluation.  We are bombarded with the power of suggestion. 

I had a sinus thing a few weeks ago...fine now...just stir crazy...today sunny and 66..ill be outside...amen

Still just this damn cough

Sick of reading constant rubbish on here

I feel my head regularly.  It is coming into allergy season for me, so I will be sneezing and sniffling all the time. Might as well put a big pink suit on by the way people will look at me if I go out now.  No big deal.  I figure I don't have it that bad.

- Healthcare workers on the front lines are dealing with real sh!t right now

- I have a couple of friends who are prison guards and they are just waiting for it to start spreading throughout the prisons.  

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I feel my head regularly.  It is coming into allergy season for me, so I will be sneezing and sniffling all the time. 

Same exact here.  My head feels like it has a balloon in it.  Same as every year, but it feels weirder now.

I had a wet cough for the last 10 days, clearing up now.  but also woke up with a fever yesterday.  was kind of worried.  but feel fine today.

I had a pretty bad cough for about 2 days last week and it went away as quick as it came. But I finally had to take a break from all the virus talk as it was getting to me mentally. And I'm no hypochondriac by nature.

Just looking around town and how people are reacting to this all, besides hospitals and senior living facilities, if this is spreading around this area, it's in the grocery stores. I've never seen the one's near me so busy.  

2 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

It is coming into allergy season for me, so I will be sneezing and sniffling all the time.

Do you take anything daily for allergies?  I take Flonase every morning, even in the winter.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Do you take anything daily for allergies?  I take Flonase every morning, even in the winter.

I take Zyrtec everyday all the time.  I notice it if I miss a day, but I don't have it nearly as bad as my son who has major allergies. 

1 minute ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I take Zyrtec everyday all the time.  I notice it if I miss a day, but I don't have it nearly as bad as my son who has major allergies. 

I use to take allergy pills but found that nasal spray helps me the most.

50 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I had a wet cough for the last 10 days, clearing up now.  but also woke up with a fever yesterday.  was kind of worried.  but feel fine today.

Everyone seems to experience symptoms differently. It could very well be the Rona, but your body responds mildly. Prob only way to know is if other people around you get it

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Everyone seems to experience symptoms differently. It could very well be the Rona, but your body responds mildly. Prob only way to know is if other people around you get it

Yep.  I felt fine about the cough, as it wasn't dry, at all!  The fever was concerning.  Last time we went out at all was Mar 14th, so timing lined up there.  We have been on lock down since apart from walking the dog.  Can only check with the Mrs.(36c(f)) to see if she gets it.  

What's the long term effects on the body by taking those meds daily.  Ya'll are prolly doomed.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

What's the long term effects on the body by taking those meds daily.  Ya'll are prolly doomed.

Doctor tells me it is fine. No long term impact. I ask periodically in case things change. 

9 minutes ago, fandandy said:

I haven't heard of any long term effects from using Flonase daily.  It has to have fewer side effects than putting up the the allergies.

52 minutes ago, fandandy said:

The sides effects are worth it. A severe allergy attack is miserable. I can't even keep my eyes open. Plus they are pouring water constantly. Luckily alegra works fine for me, and I only have to deal with allergies for a month or so a year. These last few years I have only had a few days the whole year where I had to take an alegra

I was just teasing.  In the past few years, I have slowly starting to get allergies but thankfully nothing as bad as you guys yet.  

3 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

3 hours ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Had a friend awhile back that introduced me to a generic pill that Wal-Mart sells simply called Allergy Relief,box of like 15 for 88 cents and it works great.Take one every morning year round.

24 minutes ago, nzoner said:

Had a friend awhile back that introduced me to a generic pill that Wal-Mart sells simply called Allergy Relief,box of like 15 for 88 cents and it works great.Take one every morning year round.

I use generic Cetirizene and not brand name Zyrtec. I get it at BJ’s for about $15 for 365 pills. 

• Thanks 1