Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

YAY!!! The US leads all countries in Corona cases!! YAY

See? Trump is HORRIBLE!!

Signed,

The Media.

I mean sometimes it almost seems like that is the message.

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

See? Trump is HORRIBLE!!

Signed,

The Media.

The USA leads all countries in a lot.  The media likes to only promote our flaws.

(And I don’t think this is a flaw anyway)

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

See? Trump is HORRIBLE!!

Signed,

The Media.

Today he demanded to the wrong twitter account for GM that they must open a plant that they no longer own so they can make more ventilators.  Brilliant!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

General Motors MUST immediately open their stupidly abandoned Lordstown plant in Ohio, or some other plant, and START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!!

@GeneralMotors

@Ford

10:23 AM · Mar 27, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Today he demanded to the wrong twitter account for GM that they must open a plant that they no longer own so they can make more ventilators.  Brilliant!

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

General Motors MUST immediately open their stupidly abandoned Lordstown plant in Ohio, or some other plant, and START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!!

@GeneralMotors

@Ford

You're right.    I see how that tweet directly increases cases here.  Good counter.

What the hell does that have to do with ANYTHING???

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

@GeneralMotors

@Ford

Didn’t he also say “or some other plant”? But hey, gotcha. You’re the kind of guy that gets fragged in combat. 

If china had tested every on in hubie province they would out number our cases by 100's of thousands.   

Even during a global pandemic, somehow Trump and his supporters are the ultimate victims. :( 

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i think cases on the MOON might be in the running now

Damnit    😡

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Even during a global pandemic, somehow Trump and his supporters are the ultimate victims. :( 

Trump does something stupid and his supporters go into major defense mode.

I follow Joe Scarborough on twitter.  He actually seems excited to report these numbers.  Comes across happy....

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

When you parse what he said, yeah. And that’s what you did. 

USA! USA! USA! 

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump

@GeneralMotors

@Ford

You should start your own thread, call it random thoughts by some dipsh!t. This has nothing to do with the topic.

Just now, Reality said:

You should start your own thread, call it random thoughts by some dipsh!t. This has nothing to do with the topic.

Nailed it

Things are getting bad out there now, actual footage of me coming home from the store after I got the last rolls of TP.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Two weeks ago coronavirus was a hoax to hurt Trump. Now libs are trying to make a deadly pandemic worse to hurt Trump. 

:dunno: 

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, MDC said:

Two weeks ago coronavirus was a hoax to hurt Trump. Now libs are trying to make a deadly pandemic worse to hurt Trump. 

Further proof that idiots out there actually fall for the sh!t the media invents.

4 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

So now this place is where we only stick to what the OP is about?

Meh, same dude pulling the same TDS crap in every thread.  It's tiresome. 

It's not like we don't have enough threads where people can complain about Trump.  Or, start your own thread to complain about Trump, seems pretty focking simple to me.

Wait, Trump said the virus was a hoax? How did I miss that? He’s gotta go then.  

38 minutes ago, Reality said:

Further proof that idiots out there actually fall for whatever sh!t that Orange Messiah tells them 

Fixed

Can somebody please get me a link or point me in the direction of Trump saying the virus was a hoax? It’s kind of a big deal and I’m coming up short. Thanks. 

3 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

If china had tested every on in hubie province they would out number our cases by 100's of thousands.   

If they were out of hospital beds, you were sent home undiagnosed. If you died undiagnosed, you didn't count. US hospitals haven't turned anyone way.

We're Number 1, We're number 1, Stick it in yer bum!

worst president ever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Fixed

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can somebody please get me a link or point me in the direction of Trump saying the virus was a hoax? It’s kind of a big deal and I’m coming up short. Thanks. 

Only a few idiots parrot that nonsense, I'll give you a hint who one of them is.

2 minutes ago, Reality said:

Only a few idiots parrot that nonsense, I'll give you a hint who one of them is.

Wait, you’re claiming Trump didn’t say that? Why would someone claim he said that during this very serious time in our country? You have to be a low life POS scumbag to repeat that if it’s not true. I’ll keep looking, it must be somewhere on the internet. No way anyone would make that up or twist his words. No way. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wait, you’re claiming Trump didn’t say that? Why would someone claim he said that during this very serious time in our country? You have to be a low life POS scumbag to repeat that if it’s not true. I’ll keep looking, it must be somewhere on the internet. No way anyone would make that up or twist his words. No way. 

Former high ranking Obama medical official was posting last night that hospitals were going to pick the most likely patients to survive and ignore the rest:

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/03/27/obama-official-busted-for-spreading-false-story-about-hospital-lacking-ventilators-making-decisions-not-to-treat-people/

Turns out he was totally wrong.  Shocker, I know.

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Former high ranking Obama medical official was posting last night that hospitals were going to pick the most likely patients to survive and ignore the rest:

https://www.redstate.com/nick-arama/2020/03/27/obama-official-busted-for-spreading-false-story-about-hospital-lacking-ventilators-making-decisions-not-to-treat-people/

Turns out he was totally wrong.  Shocker, I know.

Wow. What a mutt. I bet his wife is fat and that’s why he’s so angry. 

25 minutes ago, Reality said:

Legit post right here. :D 

4 hours ago, MDC said:

Even during a global pandemic, Trump Haters always find a way to blame Trump and his supporters when the real problem is the Media and the Left. :dunno:

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That really means the US is the only big country (China, India, Indonesia., russia) that US testing at all and reporting remotely honestly. 

Ultimately the best data will come from us. Always does. But, the worst part of America is showing. We are stubborn. People are generally carrying on as normal. They are washing their hands more, they are respecting social distances, but thats it. They are still very much out and about.

That 2 time loser kunt Hillary weighed in. 

Go away loser, anyone with half a brain is thankful you're not in charge at this time. 

36 minutes ago, drobeski said:

That 2 time loser kunt Hillary weighed in. 

Go away loser, anyone with half a brain is thankful you're not in charge at this time. 

Awful human being.