Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Why do we care so much about what Justin Bieber or Katy Perry did yesterday?

80% of media...is ..."Did you hear what Katy Perry wore?" or "Did you see Bieber's new haircut?" etc etc etc.

I've gotten so sick of this crap in the past year.  Same with PRO athletes.

So many hold them in such high regard. And they all have a political opinion, and medical opinion, or this or that opinion...and they get put on a pedestal talking about sh!t they have no more of a knowledge base than you or I.

Here's how focking unimportant pro athletes are.  If they all died tonight at midnight, nothing would change. Yeah...there'd be some tears and there'd be no new movies or sports....

If all of the cattle and grain farmers died, the world would be FVCKED.  Plain old FVCKED.

(Here is where a celeb or pro athlete would say "I'll just go to the store to get my food. I don't need a redneck farmer. " )

• Like 2

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

80% of media...is ..."Did you hear what Katy Perry wore?" or "Did you see Bieber's new haircut?" etc etc etc.

I've gotten so sick of this crap in the past year.  Same with PRO athletes.

So many hold them in such high regard. And they all have a political opinion, and medical opinion, or this or that opinion...and they get put on a pedestal talking about sh!t they have no more of a knowledge base than you or I.

Here's how focking unimportant pro athletes are.  If they all died tonight at midnight, nothing would change. Yeah...there'd be some tears and there'd be no new movies or sports....

If all of the cattle and grain farmers died, the world would be FVCKED.  Plain old FVCKED.

(Here is where a celeb or pro athlete would say "I'll just go to the store to get my food. I don't need a redneck farmer. " )

How much media are you paying attention to?  I don't care for the attention they get either so I avoid most of that media.

People find athletes, singers and actors entertaining.  I assume they are living vicariously through them.  Not many people find farming entertaining and they most certainly don't want to live vicariously through them.

34 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

How much media are you paying attention to?  I don't care for the attention they get either so I avoid most of that media.

People find athletes, singers and actors entertaining.  I assume they are living vicariously through them.  Not many people find farming entertaining and they most certainly don't want to live vicariously through them.

Yes, but I find Farmers much more interesting and knowledgeable than celebs and pro athletes. I also feel a Farmers opinion is more important and honest than celebs and pro athletes.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Yes, but I find Farmers much more interesting and knowledgeable than celebs and pro athletes. I also feel a Farmers opinion is more important and honest than celebs and pro athletes.

If only the majority of people actually felt that way.

Katy Perry has huge tìts  That's why people are interested.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, nobody said:

Link of said fun bags.

I suggest you change the media you choose to consume.

22 hours ago, nobody said:

And she's preggo. Them puppies are gonna fill up and get bigger.

:shocking:

Perfect example.  CNN  Errr.... Imean the CNN of Sports.

CNN of sports

Uhh...we are supposed to give a fock that a celeb is walking on his furniture?

3 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I care about two things when it comes to Katy perry. Her left tit, and her right one. 

Beyond that, don't care at all. 

I care about what she's got going on down south of those as well.

42 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I care about what she's got going on down south of those as well.

OK. Fair enough. We shall say we care about her body in general, and nothing else then? 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

OK. Fair enough. We shall say we care about her body in general, and nothing else then? 

Agreed

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Strut, pout, put it out, that's all you want from women. :o

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

And the occasional tidying up is nice. 

Mine organizes for me. That's a plus.

If hot celebs like Katy Perry want to help encourage people to stay home they should schedule a series of live streams while they shower, undress, masturbate, etc.  

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

Mine organizes for me. That's a plus.

Mine does to, and it's a plus and a minus. I set something down, and she whisks it away to whatever place she has randomly decreed it "belongs." Then she gets pissy when I ask where it is. 

23 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Mine does to, and it's a plus and a minus. I set something down, and she whisks it away to whatever place she has randomly decreed it "belongs." Then she gets pissy when I ask where it is. 

:lol: So true. Where is the...?

It's right there.

Where?

In the right most cabinet on the second shelf on the left side behind the long grain rice.

Ok.

29 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

:lol: So true. Where is the...?

It's right there.

Where?

In the right most cabinet on the second shelf on the left side behind the long grain rice.

Ok.

My wife does the same.  I read her this, she laughed and said “fock you guys; clean it up yourselves”. 

Finding out how useless and overrated the modern ruling class is. They barely produce anything of value. A few do, but for the most part this is the most wasteful, unnecessary super rich group in history.  

10 minutes ago, Big Blue 06 said:

My wife does the same.  I read her this, she laughed and said “fock you guys; clean it up yourselves”. 

:lol: