Sign in to follow this  
fandandy

Will NY be first area Quarantined?

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I have to say, I am quite disappointed with how America has handled this. I naively half expected a coming together, something like what happened after 911.

Instead it's been a totally selfish sh!t show with a heaping side of partisan bullish!t. 

It appears that it's about to get very ugly over there. Hope to God they get it under control fast. 

That was before the media discovered they could turn 911 around and divide the people over fighting terrorism.  That was before the media discovered they could successfully blame Bush for a hurricane.  The media has now learned nothing is sacred.  Every crisis will now be used to destroy republicans by the media.   The media will throw 312489739847 different stories at the public about how Trump got people killed in this crisis.  Their plan is that one of them will stick.  Once one of them sticks, they will zero in on it like a laser beam and every story will be about that issue to destroy Trump and the GOP.  They will begin to script 20 films and 50 TV shows about whichever one that is.  They have no idea which exact story it will be.  But they will keep trying different angles until something makes the public angry at Trump.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, riversco said:

That was before the media discovered they could turn 911 around and divide the people over fighting terrorism.  That was before the media discovered they could successfully blame Bush for a hurricane.  The media has now learned nothing is sacred.  Every crisis will now be used to destroy republicans by the media.   The media will throw 312489739847 different stories at the public about how Trump got people killed in this crisis.  Their plan is that one of them will stick.  Once one of them sticks, they will zero in on it like a laser beam and every story will be about that issue to destroy Trump and the GOP.  They will begin to script 20 films and 50 TV shows about whichever one that is.  They have no idea which exact story it will be.  But they will keep trying different angles until something makes the public angry at Trump.

From what I have seen, much of what Trump himself is saying is completely focking retarded. I agree that the media spins everything against him, but he sure as hell doesn't do himself any damn favors. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

From what I have seen, much of what Trump himself is saying is completely focking retarded. I agree that the media spins everything against him, but he sure as hell doesn't do himself any damn favors. 

He called it a liberal hoax as late as Feb 27th

25 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

:lol:

Task Force Created January 29.

Public Health Emergency January 30. 

We all know your side is trying to twist Trump calling out the fake news. No one except the nuts bought it.

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What did Trump mean when he said "This is their new hoax."

Dunno. When did he say it?

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Was at his rally in SC.

Your quote has absolutely no context. How are we supposed to answer your question?  :dunno:

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Your quote has absolutely no context. How are we supposed to answer your question?  :dunno:

Trump was saying it's the dems new hoax that they are trying to put blame on him for what's happening.  Saying that he didn't take it serious enough right away.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Trump was saying it's the dems new hoax that they are trying to put blame on him for what's happening.  Saying that he didn't take it serious enough right away.

I looked it up and couldn't find a whole quote to put it on any context.  So I can't accurately answer you question. I do know ot was a month after he created the task force and declared a state of emergency so it doesn't appear he was talking about covid 19.

3 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

Called what a liberal hoax? 

3 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

They called it a racist move in January when he banned travel from china! They criticized the diversity of the panel he assembled in January.  They said in January that this virus is not of concern, the flu is! 

You're a focking hack, you lie he never called it a hoax. Youre the focking hoax and so are your enemy compadres in the media. 

FU

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

not sure what all the .... mean. Is someone trying to piece something together and present it as a quote? :dunno:

Trying to capture his pauses while speaking probably. The same quote without ellipses and video of Trump saying it word for word are out there. :thumbsup: 

Hey here it is:

Is this really being argued any more?   My God some of y'all are dumb.

Of course he didn't think the virus ITSELF was a hoax.  JFC.

2 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Spin spin spin

17 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

not sure what all the .... mean. Is someone trying to piece something together and present it as a quote? :dunno:

One of my people came up to me and said, “Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia.” That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything. They tried it over and over. They’d been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning. They lost. It’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax. But we did something that’s been pretty amazing. We have 15 people in this massive country and because of the fact that we went early. We went early, we could have had a lot more than that. We’re doing great. Our country is doing so great. We are so unified. We are so unified. The Republican party has never ever been unified like it is now. There has never been a movement in the history of our country like we have now. Never been a movement. So a statistic that we want to talk about, go ahead. Say USA. It’s okay. USA. So a number that nobody heard of, that I heard of recently and I was shocked to hear it, 35,000 people on average die each year from the flu. Did anyone know that? 35,000, that’s a lot of people. It could go to 100,000, it could be 27,000. They say usually a minimum of 27, goes up to 100,000 people a year die. And so far we have lost nobody to coronavirus in the United States. Nobody. And it doesn’t mean we won’t and we are totally prepared. It doesn’t mean we won’t, but think of it. You hear 35 and 40,000 people and we’ve lost nobody and you wonder the press is in hysteria mode. CNN fake news and the camera just went off, the camera. The camera just went off. Turn it back on. Hey, by the way, hold it. Look at this, and honestly, all events are like this. It’s about us. It’s all about us. I wish they’d take the camera, show the arena please. They never do. They never do. They never do it. They never show the arena. You can hear it because when you hear it, that’s not 200 people. That’s not a hundred people. That’s thousands and thousands of people including people outside. You can hear it. They always show my face. See that face? They show my face. I want them to show the arena, not my face, right? How many have you been to? How many rallies have you gone?

I've posted this a couple different times already, including once in response to you questioning the context....on 2/29.  

Talks about it being a hoax....notes how low the number is and how we're doing great....then compares it to the flu then says the media is in hysteria mode.

He looks really bad here.  

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MDC said:

Trying to capture his pauses while speaking probably. The same quote without ellipses and video of Trump saying it word for word are out there. :thumbsup: 

Hey here it is:

Still tough to get context without the continuation.  The Democrats politicizing a national emergency is the democrats new hoax. :dunno:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Still tough to get context without the continuation.  The Democrats politicizing a national emergency is the democrats new hoax. :dunno:

Definitely. Trump should run the long version where he compares it to seasonal flu as a campaign ad. For context. :thumbsup: 

26 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

TDS crowd, if it wasn't this it would be something else. Nobody is surprised who the locals are that are clinging to this. 

These folks are so far gone nothing we say is going to matter. Point, laugh, ridicule, then go on about your day. These people aren't to be taken seriously.

23 minutes ago, MDC said:

Definitely. Trump should run the long version where he compares it to seasonal flu as a campaign ad. For context. :thumbsup: 

Now you see. That might be something. But the libs here cling to the hoax part. If the left wasn't rudderless and adrift the ammo they would have. The Democratic party has so let everyone down. Why would anyone vote that way.

Just now, TimmySmith said:

Now you see. That might be something. But the libs here cling to the hoax part. If the left wasn't rudderless and adrift the ammo they would have. The Democratic party has so let everyone down. Why would anyone vote that way.

They can’t. So many of them compared it to the flu as well. That’s why it’s all about “hoax”. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They can’t. So many of them compared it to the flu as well. That’s why it’s all about “hoax”. 

Spot on.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

I don’t know why anyone would vote for Biden or Trump. Then you’re stuck making tortured arguments in defense of an embarrassing ass clown. :dunno: 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It doesn't matter what he says.  If he says it is a big emergency, the media will blame him for causing panic buying of necessary goods at supermarkets and ruining the country.  If he tries to downplay it to stop people from panic buying, then he is a murderer.  His job as president is to try to manage panics as much as controlling a virus.  If you don't see that the media will crucify him no matter what action he takes then you are focking retarded.

You can see it on a broader scale already where they are cutting him both ways.  He downplayed it early so he is evil.  If he wants to quarantine NYC then he is going to far and he is evil.  They don't give a fock.  They are going to call Trump evil no matter what.

I would have thought people would understand this is what the liberal media does after Iraq.  Had Bush not invaded Iraq, the media was set to crucify Bush and call him a wimp unable to defend the nation.  If he invaded Iraq, they were set to crucify Bush and say there were no WMDs by magically re-defining what WMDs are. If Bush was a democrat and invaded, all those pre-91 WMDs would have counted and the media would have worked tirelessly to figure out what was shipped to Syria.   I would think after seeing the media do that, you would understand what they are about to do to Trump here. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Could you give a few examples?

21 minutes ago, riversco said:

It doesn't matter what he says.  If he says it is a big emergency, the media will blame him for causing panic buying of necessary goods at supermarkets and ruining the country.  If he tries to downplay it to stop people from panic buying, then he is a murderer.  His job as president is to try to manage panics as much as controlling a virus.  If you don't see that the media will crucify him no matter what action he takes then you are focking retarded.

You can see it on a broader scale already where they are cutting him both ways.  He downplayed it early so he is evil.  If he wants to quarantine NYC then he is going to far and he is evil.  They don't give a fock.  They are going to call Trump evil no matter what.

I would have thought people would understand this is what the liberal media does after Iraq.  Had Bush not invaded Iraq, the media was set to crucify Bush and call him a wimp unable to defend the nation.  If he invaded Iraq, they were set to crucify Bush and say there were no WMDs by magically re-defining what WMDs are. If Bush was a democrat and invaded, all those pre-91 WMDs would have counted and the media would have worked tirelessly to figure out what was shipped to Syria.   I would think after seeing the media do that, you would understand what they are about to do to Trump here. 

We found the pro Iraq War guy. Lol

1 hour ago, MDC said:

I don’t know why anyone would vote for Biden or Trump. Then you’re stuck making tortured arguments in defense of an embarrassing ass clown. :dunno: 

I include Bernie.  I honestly don't mind having an unabashed bully in the WH. He uses the pulpit and he tells the rest of the world to STFU, which they have needed to hear for quite some time. The Social Globalist agenda of the left isn't good for working and lower class Americans. We are a nation of innovation and manufacturing.  If anyone on the left had the guts to step up and run on that, he'd probably win.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I include Bernie.  I honestly don't mind having an unabashed bully in the WH. He uses the pulpit and he tells the rest of the world to STFU, which they have needed to hear for quite some time. The Social Globalist agenda of the left isn't good for working and lower class Americans. We are a nation of innovation and manufacturing.  If anyone on the left had the guts to step up and run on that, he'd probably win.

Probably a smart move to back away from claiming Don didn’t call coronavirus a hoax. :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, MDC said:

We found the pro Iraq War guy. Lol

What sad is they found tons of WMDs, then the media reclassified them as not being WMDs.  Then years later we had the Boston bombing.  The cobbled together makeshift bombs created by a kid were classified as .... WMDs. He was charged with using WMDs.   Its all mumbo-jumbo.  So a kid making a crude homemade device gets classified as an WMD, but all the chemical weapons we foud in Iraq are NOT.

The point is, the media will redefine terms, reclassify events, tell you half-truths, until they destroy this nation.  And the way they get there is getting conservatives to call Trump focking retarded.  So they are gonna blast Trump nonstop.

But you can see why when civil war comes in this nation, the armchair conservatives that have a good paying job aren't going to be the people who revolt.  They are chicken shiots that will not do anything.  That's why Trump is building up a group of blue collar workers with nothing to lose. 

As I said before, when the civil war comes, no one on these forums will be fighting it.  Not a soul here.  We have good jobs and are ok.  That's why I recommended the best course of action is to get your passports updated and be ready to leave the US for a while.  The demographic here is the type that will criticize democrats but ultimately will cave to the half-truths of the leftist media and turn their backs on Trump when the going gets tough.  That doesn't mean the civil war won't happen.  It just means a lot of posters here will try to split the middle and wind up alienating both sides.  You will be turned off by the left but equally turned off by the revolution and side with nothing.   Might as well leave the US.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

Probably a smart move to back away from claiming Don didn’t call coronavirus a hoax. :thumbsup: 

:lol: Troll gotta troll. At least you get 5 more years of claiming you aren't  a Democrat.

7 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

:lol: Troll gotta troll. At least you get 5 more years of claiming you aren't  a Democrat.

Beats 5 years of being the willing rube of the most transparent used car salesman in history. :dunno: 

22 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Trump wants to try to quarantine New York, I got two words for him.

Snake Plisken.

21 hours ago, DonS said:

I heard of you. Heard you were dead. 

I may watch this with the kids tonight.  :thumbsup:

13 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

Could you give a few examples?

Sure. Yesterday it was something about cuomos request for respirators. How they are very intricate machines, and cost as much as a car, and each hospital only has one, and now they want thousands? 

Uh, yeah man. Who would have thought that a freaking pandemic might put increased strain on certain medical equipment.

Why not just say, "we understand and will do our very best to provide all lifesaving equipment in this time of need."

Or even better, "we are ordering xyz plants to immediately begin making respirators."

Then today, it was him bragging about how his ratings for his news conferences are "MNF, bachelor level high" and how the media is freaking out and trying to stop him.

It's like he's a friggin 8 year old sometimes.

What America needs right now is calm, confident, forceful leadership. We have an idiot bragging about his ratings on Twitter.

See my point?

I'm not talking about spin crap from the left, which 100% is prevelent. I'm talking about dumbass crap from his own lips. And that's just stuff I've noticed, I don't even follow the man. 

10 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Sure. Yesterday it was something about cuomos request for respirators. How they are very intricate machines, and cost as much as a car, and each hospital only has one, and now they want thousands? 

Uh, yeah man. Who would have thought that a freaking pandemic might put increased strain on certain medical equipment.

Why not just say, "we understand and will do our very best to provide all lifesaving equipment in this time of need."

Or even better, "we are ordering xyz plants to immediately begin making respirators."

Then today, it was him bragging about how his ratings for his news conferences are "MNF, bachelor level high" and how the media is freaking out and trying to stop him.

What America needs right now is calm, confident, forceful leadership. We have an idiot bragging about his ratings on Twitter.

See my point?

I'm not talking about spin crap from the left, which 100% is prevelent. I'm talking about dumbass crap from his own lips. And that's just stuff I've noticed, I don't even follow the man. 

No links?

Remember when Trump worked to ban flights from Asia in January and the Democrats where going to put forth legislation to stop it?

https://i.redd.it/ma7ltovgiup41.jpg

And some of you idiots think he was referring to the virus as a hoax. 

What's that term in 1984 were the person knows the truth but believes the lie?

17 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

See my point?

No I don't see your point. You're aware TV/radio news stations in some state won't broadcast his briefings? 

We are in a straight up propaganda war.