Cdub100

MI Governor Whitmer claims Trumps told MFG not to sell to Michigan, whoops she forgot to submit FEMA paperwork

This lady is crying all over the place that Trump is being so mean to her and won't answer her calls. She goes on to infer the President told manufacturers not to sell to Michigan.

No you stupid moron, I'm willing to bet things like ventilators are being intensely managed by someone in DC and sending them to hot spot areas like failed NYC and Louisiana. Since your stupid azz forgot to submit FEMA paperwork guess who's at the back of the priority list.

Is that true about the FEMA paperwork?

Also, Trump has been referring to her as Half Whitmer.  :lol:

Isn’t she the dope that was telling everyone to lock arms together? 

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Is that true about the FEMA paperwork?

Also, Trump has been referring to her as Half Whitmer.  :lol:

http://www.iosconews.com/news/state/article_d35990b2-183b-56b2-b0ce-b4a7bd23e73e.html?fbclid=IwAR2YEuegWmG6n-4bh9KlZilDYirywbVvMZemD_OO0tyyoPWDRMuEb298uXA

Yup, it's true. Apparently she finally requested the money (Friday) that has been sitting there since March 3rd. It was transferred to the state immediately upon request

8 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Isn’t she the dope that was telling everyone to lock arms together? 

Who knows the only thing she does right is wearing her S&M outfits in front of the camera. We elected a legit bimbo.

I pray to God that she's not in over her head because that will negatively affect me and my family.  I think the Federal government is going to start locking down some hot spot cities soon and Detroit will definitely be one of them.  I wonder how she will react then?  Let's hope she has enough sense to not try to make this about race once that happens.

These governors are playing the deflection game right now because it works. When the smoke clears it’s going to boomerang back on them. Like Cuomo. It was recommended to him in 2015 to spend 500 million on ventilators. Ok, I could see why he didn’t spend that much. But nothing? Nope. That’s on you. Just like the blaming of the federal government for the levies after Katrina. 

This biotch is totally worthless and her retard attorney general. Is Michigan like Minnesota?  In Minnesota the idiots in the twin cities control the entire state.  Do the idiots in Detroit control the whole state of Michigan?    

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

These governors are playing the deflection game right now because it works. When the smoke clears it’s going to boomerang back on them. Like Cuomo. It was recommended to him in 2015 to spend 500 million on ventilators. Ok, I could see why he didn’t spend that much. But nothing? Nope. That’s on you. Just like the blaming of the federal government for the levies after Katrina. 

Exactly!  I will say, however, Cuomo is an amateur when it comes to liberal New Orleans/Louisiana corruption.  

20 minutes ago, Bert said:

This biotch is totally worthless and her retard attorney general. Is Michigan like Minnesota?  In Minnesota the idiots in the twin cities control the entire state.  Do the idiots in Detroit control the whole state of Michigan?    

No Detroit only controls their sh1t city. Although they keep conning the 3 surrounding counties like mine to put a millage tax on our houses to pay for sh1t like bus line, DIA and the zoo.

A couple of weeks ago the DIA re-upped the millage that passed in 2012. Even though they said it was a one time thing. Oh and the re-upped it TWO years early. And the stupid motherfickers in my community passed it. Because I guess you're a monster if you don't support the arts 

Anyway Detroit which isn't even a medium size city anymore stuffs the ballots for Democrats. They always seem to find just enough votes.

38 minutes ago, Bert said:

Don't get me started on citiots.  :mad:

11 minutes ago, MDC said:

Steve Gruber? Looks credible.

Never heard of the guy until today.  In doing research before posting this, I found that he's been a radio and television reporter for 30+ years, including working for NBC.  I don't see anything suggesting he's some whackjob conspiracy theorist or anything . And this is just an interview he did with a guy who had coronavirus.  Weird thing for you to discount. 

8 minutes ago, DonS said:

Mileage tax??? 

millage tax.

1 minute ago, Cdub100 said:

millage tax.

WTF is a millage tax? 

1 minute ago, DonS said:

WTF is a millage tax? 

You vote on a millage, it could be about anything, and if passed it adds a certain amount to your property tax.  

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

You vote on a millage, it could be about anything, and if passed it adds a certain amount to your property tax.  

Sounds like Seattle where all the renters vote for property tax increases on their landlords (since they don't own property) to help "affordable housing" and the "homeless crisis" and then are shocked and cry foul when their rents go up by the same amount.

9 minutes ago, DonS said:

Sounds like Seattle where all the renters vote for property tax increases on their landlords (since they don't own property) to help "affordable housing" and the "homeless crisis" and then are shocked and cry foul when their rents go up by the same amount.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/m/millagerate.asp

Basically they get X dollars per $1000 of property value. It's a great way to get idiots to vote for something. It'll only cost you $6.78 per mills. Won't someone please think of the children.

2 hours ago, fandandy said:

I pray to God that she's not in over her head because that will negatively affect me and my family.  I think the Federal government is going to start locking down some hot spot cities soon and Detroit will definitely be one of them.  I wonder how she will react then?  Let's hope she has enough sense to not try to make this about race once that happens.

I’m starting to regret moving to this state.  

49 minutes ago, Strike said:

Never heard of the guy until today.  In doing research before posting this, I found that he's been a radio and television reporter for 30+ years, including working for NBC.  I don't see anything suggesting he's some whackjob conspiracy theorist or anything . And this is just an interview he did with a guy who had coronavirus.  Weird thing for you to discount. 

The guy in the story was most likely going to live anyway. Seems like a bit of a stretch to assume he survived because of anti malarial drugs and therefore the governor has blood on her hands. :dunno: 

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Where did you live before?

I was born in Michigan, spent much of my young childhood in Indiana then moved back to Michigan before the 6th grade until now.

59 minutes ago, fandandy said:

So you're saying I can continue milling sorghum at my current rate and not worry about higher taxes?  🤔

1 hour ago, fandandy said:

Where did you live before?

I was born in Michigan, spent much of my young childhood in Indiana then moved back to Michigan before the 6th grade until now.

Indiana most recently, but I’ve lived in a few different places   

Tulsa, DC area, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, NY, CT, Chicago again then IN and MI.  

49 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Indiana most recently, but I’ve lived in a few different places   

Tulsa, DC area, Dallas, Atlanta, Chicago, NY, CT, Chicago again then IN and MI.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, fandandy said:

Oh it's gonna be a sh!t show. Race accusations will Definately be coming.

The cynic in me would think Don would kiss Michigan's ass as much as possible, it being a swing state and an election year and all. 

You know that's coming btw. Liberals will claim don is diverting resources to red and purple states in an attempt to influence the election. Count on it. 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

The cynic in me would think Don would kiss Michigan's ass as much as possible, it being a swing state and an election year and all. 

You know that's coming btw. Liberals will claim don is diverting resources to red and purple states in an attempt to influence the election. Count on it. 

It's all pretty much blown over. Whitmer is now in lockstep, to the chagrin of the lib media.

But, Blue states have it worse for some reason. Dense pop most likely. 

7 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yup here it comes Mr. Fake News himself Mitch Albom is white knighting for her. 

https://www.freep.com/story/sports/columnists/mitch-albom/2020/03/29/mitch-albom-president-donald-trump-gretchen-whitmer/2933518001/

8 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Oof. All the myths about what the Feds didn't do dispelled. Whitmer back in good with Trump, and late to the party Albom dirties the water.  Outsiders should STFU about politics and stay in their lane.

4 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

But, Blue states have it worse for some reason. Dense pop most likely. 

Well, that and being completely unprepared. just waiting for the federal government to come in and bail them out and not have to worry about any responsibility themselves.

The state should have already had the plan in place with at least some line of first defense. That's not the case in a lot of states where they just completely ignored that and expected the feds to come in instead and do all the work.

Looks like all the taxes we pay to the states was prioritized to help illegal citizens, abortions and the latest liberal fads instead.

21 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Who knows the only thing she does right is wearing her S&M outfits in front of the camera. We elected a legit bimbo.

Would

21 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Any pics of this?  I need to make an informed non partisan decision. 

20 hours ago, vuduchile said:

You moves from IL right? Not much better here... 

1 hour ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You moves from IL right? Not much better here... 

I lived in Chicago, then moved to NWI before MI. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hard pass. 

Some people really dig her. She was sexy back in the day, but I'd need a couple drinks first. I think she has some great knockers though.