Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

Boss says he will FIRE me if I self quarantine!

So I told my boss from the sporting goods store where I work in stock that starting tomorrow I plan to self quarantine on account of my glandular problem with causes the obesity and respiratory issues. And this guy says “TJ if you don’t get your fat ass down to Dicks tomorrow you’re FIRED!” His reason is that Idaho isn’t doing shelter in place yet. I tried to explain that it’s just not safe out there for a “high risk” individual like myself! Isn’t my health the most important thing? He said no the most important thing was getting the new shipment on the shelves.

Can you believe it? :cry: 

Just now, t.j. booker said:

So I told my boss from the sporting goods store where I work in stock that starting tomorrow I plan to self quarantine on account of my glandular problem with causes the obesity and respiratory issues. And this guy says “TJ if you don’t get your fat ass down to Dicks tomorrow you’re FIRED!” His reason is that Idaho isn’t doing shelter in place yet. I tried to explain that it’s just not safe out there for a “high risk” individual like myself! Isn’t my health the most important thing? He said no the most important thing was getting the new shipment on the shelves.

Can you believe it? :cry: 

Hey, how does your wife manage to hook up with a bunch of black dudes in Idaho? I know they have Indians,  but I didn’t think they had the blacks.  

I can't believe it! :cry:

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

If you shelter in place, Gloria's sex life will disappear. 

.... or they come over anyway and just treat him like a lamp.

1 hour ago, Bier Meister said:

.... or they come over anyway and just treat him like a lamp.

Someone has to make the drinks. And clean up.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

If you shelter in place, Gloria's sex life will disappear. 

Shelt Her?

I barely know her.