Sign in to follow this  
Utilit99

It's awesome how the public keeps reporting on actors and ball players got the virus.

Yet, everyone else is just a number.  This 1 unknown person of 2500 died from the virus, but ooooohhhhh, Joe Blow is an actor and he has the virus (but not feeling any effects)!!! Holy cow. Let's make it part of our news updates every 20 minutes!!!

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s awesome that someone is reporting on others reporting on actors and ball players. 🙄

It’s awesome that someone is reporting on someone reporting on others reporting on actors and ball players.

Let’s see how long we can keep this going. :banana:

7 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

It’s awesome that someone is reporting on someone reporting on others reporting on actors and ball players.

Let’s see how long we can keep this going. :banana:

Im ending this ridiculous circle jerk

19 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It’s awesome that someone is reporting on others reporting on actors and ball players. 🙄

It’s awesome that someone is commenting on someone reporting on others reporting on actors and ball players

20 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Which vagina hat are you wearing tonight? Sanders signed, or Hillary signed. Or, did you pull out your special Judd signed one for that reply? Nice. 

15 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

How so? By replying?

4 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Which vagina hat are you wearing tonight? Sanders signed, or Hillary signed. Or, did you pull out your special Judd signed one for that reply? Nice. 

Nope

10 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's awesome that you attempted to end the circle jerk of someone is reporting on someone reporting on others reporting on actors and ball players.

This just in, the corpse of Charlie Chaplin just caught the virus. Stand by. More to come....

4 minutes ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I saw where Selena liked then unliked 2 of Justin's pics. Why is this considered news? 

What news sources do you guys use where you know this info?

10 hours ago, The Elevator Killer said:

I saw where Selena liked then unliked 2 of Justin's pics. Why is this considered news? 

I'm thinking they probably wouldn't have reported on it, but as we know, the cover-up is always worse than the crime.  🤨

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Breaking news. Long time comedian Tennessee Tuxedo has the virus.

Tennessee Tuxedo will not fail! 🐧

21 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Yet, everyone else is just a number.  This 1 unknown person of 2500 died from the virus, but ooooohhhhh, Joe Blow is an actor and he has the virus (but not feeling any effects)!!! Holy cow. Let's make it part of our news updates every 20 minutes!!!

I hear people say this but its so dumb.  Like Kobe and other passengers.

What does anyone have to say about people no one knows? How were people supposed to talk on shows about other passengers.  Now think of the amount of thing they can say about Kobe.

News is news when people will stop and listen to it.  They give you what you want to hear.  This has been quite established by now.  

Remember,  actors and pro athletes are the most important resources we have.  They are what drive our economy.  If they go, we all go. 

Let us pray for actors and pro athletes. 

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Remember,  actors and pro athletes are the most important resources we have.  They are what drive our economy.  If they go, we all go. 

Let us pray for actors and pro athletes. 

Don't forget musicians...

12 hours ago, posty said:

Don't forget musicians...

I guess I put them in the same category as "actors".  I should have said celebrities.

But yes, you are right. They are held in the same regard. 

I would rather read about some De Niro type confirmed assh0le getting the virus than one of my neighbors down the block who I don't know very well.

• Like 1