Sign in to follow this  
Let Da Big Dog Eat

Hold Your Breath

When in necessary places like Liquor Stores or Grocery Stores and you have to pass someone is aisle, just hold your breath.  If you don't breath what they exhale you way cut down on your chances of getting the beer virus.  I can't believe this is not in the media. 

I was at a wholesaler today and they have this little cubicle sized restroom in the back and I walked in and there is a guy finishing washing his hands that I nearly had to brush past on the way to the urinal and before he is out the door he coughs.  Thanks, assh0le.  I was trying to pull my sweatshirt up above my mouth and hold my breath and piss at the same time.  

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Most transmission is thru your nose from people touching something infected. Gloves should be mandatory. You are also less likely to touch your face wearing them

Gloves would only work if people changed them constantly.

Masks are good at keeping people from touching their face too. 

My wife is hard core about it man. When we go to the store and get home, all clothing immediately has to be put in the wash. Every single think we bought is wiped down. The backpacks we use are sprayed with disenfectant. I am forced to shower before I am allowed to sit on any furniture.

It's over the top, but whatever. I let her win this one. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Gloves would only work if people changed them constantly.

Masks are good at keeping people from touching their face too. 

My wife is hard core about it man. When we go to the store and get home, all clothing immediately has to be put in the wash. Every single think we bought is wiped down. The backpacks we use are sprayed with disenfectant. I am forced to shower before I am allowed to sit on any furniture.

It's over the top, but whatever. I let her win this one. 

Every time I wear a mask I’m fiddling with it. Plus I wear glasses and they get fogged a lot. Prob more harm than good

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Every time I wear a mask I’m fiddling with it. Plus I wear glasses and they get fogged a lot. Prob more harm than good

Tell me about it. I wear glasses too. It's a gigantic pain in the ass.

Another thing not talked about is shoes. They have to be the #1 carrier. Down in the filth and we are constantly touching them and/or tracking in the virus from everywhere.

21 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Another thing not talked about is shoes. They have to be the #1 carrier. Down in the filth and we are constantly touching them and/or tracking in the virus from everywhere.

I'd say phones are way up there. Everyone is always breathing on it. Coughing. Sneezing. Using it on the sh!tter. When was the last time you sanitized yours? 

And money. Here in China they supposedly sanitized the cash. But China is largely a cashless society anyway.