Sign in to follow this  
supermike80

The Negative Media

4 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Hawkeye I get your spin man but yeah this one is just way outta left field

Wasn’t meant to be. I thought it was good content but didn’t its own thread. 

I often wait on Diamond and Silks take on things before considering my conclusion. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I often wait on Diamond and Silks take on things before considering my conclusion. 

Republicans sure seem to like them for some reason. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm a Republican and I swear I have no idea who they are 

25 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You guys love  exactly what you’re doing here.  That’s why you lose.  

46 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm a Republican and I swear I have no idea who they are 

They’re big on social media and they’ve spoke at rallies. They’re phonies. Just an example of people taking advantage of political biases to make a career. Whatever gets them the most attention. It’s not just with republican as there are fakes everywhere. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You guys love  exactly what you’re doing here.  That’s why you lose.  

What are you talking about?

57 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Racist?

Yes that guy is a vile racist. Calling them uncle Tom's trying to justify it ? You follow that ? Get your racist vile sh!t off this board. You're disgusting 

37 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What are you talking about?

Taking an absurd small sliver and applying it to the whole. It’s no different than all that stereotyping you and your kind always whine about. I do love when your side bring up the uneducated voters on the right and yet every ghetto in this country votes Democrat.  Aren’t those people saddled with horrible schools? 

• Like 1

Modern media, Ms and social, is a fascinating creature. We all hate it. I, for one, know that it is bad for me. It's psychological poison. Yet we can't stop. It is seriously an addiction at this point. 

38 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Modern media, Ms and social, is a fascinating creature. We all hate it. I, for one, know that it is bad for me. It's psychological poison. Yet we can't stop. It is seriously an addiction at this point. 

It reminds me of the Howard Stern movie, Private Parts when they did the survey of his audience. The people that hated him listened twice as long as the people who liked him. 

New media is exposing them for what they are and I see a potential for things to change. Probably not. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Taking an absurd small sliver and applying it to the whole. It’s no different than all that stereotyping you and your kind always whine about. I do love when your side bring up the uneducated voters on the right and yet every ghetto in this country votes Democrat.  Aren’t those people saddled with horrible schools? 

What is my “side?”  The only side I’m on is the Trump sucks side. 

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

What is my “side?”  The only side I’m on is the Trump sucks side. 

Yeah, that one. The cucks. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Reality said:

These reporters think it's their job to make news, not report on it.  The same crew that doesn't even want the press conferences carried live so they can report it with their garbage slant.  Honestly, these people aren't needed, we are hearing the daily briefings ourselves, there's no need for a biased liberal "reporter" being our go-between.  We're good.

They know it and we know it.

You realize of course, that the Trump administration stopped the daily press briefing because they're getting their ass handed to them with guys like mooch and Sean Spicer and that fat bovine looking woman? They just stopped because the minute they said something, Trump would say the opposite via Twitter and or they just couldn't support the nonsense the Trump was saying online. look it up, there's a list of like 10,000 provable lies. These are documented. They are a matter of record. That's one of the cool things about Twitter, it's in writing and you know who the author is.

Still, as much of a dumb f*** is Trump is, CNN and MSNBC who do we have there people with an agenda. No different than Fox.

Link with all networks, you have to look for those that you think bring balance to the situation.

It’s funny, I really only watch Tucker and the Five on Fox, but they give plenty of air time to the other side. I never see that on CNN or the other one. It’s bash Trump 24/7, even by the supposed republicans they trot out there.  Is there one voice on the right on those networks? Who’s  their Chris Wallace or Juan Williams equivalent? Sheppard Smith quit Fox. He could probably come back tomorrow if he wanted. 

9 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s funny, I really only watch Tucker and the Five on Fox, but they give plenty of air time to the other side. I never see that on CNN or the other one. It’s bash Trump 24/7, even by the supposed republicans they trot out there.  Is there one voice on the right on those networks? Who’s  their Chris Wallace or Juan Williams equivalent? Sheppard Smith quit Fox. He could probably come back tomorrow if he wanted. 

Correct.  Further, Tucker et al will call out Trump for doing dumb things when he actually does them, they don't force it or make it up to suit their narrative.

Dunno why anyone watches FOX CNN or MSNBC. All three of them obviously are infotainment for people who like politics. Most of their programming isn’t even news, it’s punditry. 

You’ll get the same information from nightly network news without the crap.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Correct.  Further, Tucker et al will call out Trump for doing dumb things when he actually does them, they don't force it or make it up to suit their narrative.

So true.  You have to laugh when people assume Carlson carries water for Trump or the republican establishment.  Shows they just aren’t watching. Hannity on the other hand.....

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So true.  You have to laugh when people assume Carlson carries water for Trump or the republican establishment.  Shows they just aren’t watching. Hannity on the other hand.....

Agree. Hannity is pure Trump propaganda, often tough to digest.  I avoid him, but over the last year he has been right with some frequency, which I cannot be sure was "talent".....

Fox has a few folks I can stomach, CNN does as well, watching MSNBC often feels insulting....

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

MSNBC often feels insulting....

Particularly when it's some self loathing LGBT millionaire telling everyone how terrible the US is.  

19 hours ago, Strike said:

CNN's Jim Acosta, who has been a doosh to Trump since he was elected, had this to say after his most recent sparring match with the President:

My response:  Actually, you're not there to do either.  You're SUPPOSED to be there to accurately report the news.  But that ship has sailed.

President Nixon supports your belief that the fifth column should not hold governments feet to the fire.

14 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

President Nixon supports your belief that the fifth column should not hold governments feet to the fire.

Vladimir Purtin supports your belief that media should subvert political enemies

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Vladimir Purtin supports your belief that media should subvert political enemies

A large portion of the right wing can no longer tell the difference between the media accurately reporting news that makes Trump look bad and the media deliberately subverting him. And Trump plays these folks like a fiddle.

The media left wing media reports more on what Trump says than what he does. A little bit of balance would be nice. Not saying they shouldn’t report what he says. 

Biggest lie of the day.  Congrats Joe Scarborough. 

Just more Monday Morning QB'ing and making stuff up.  Read the responses, its crassic.  Just obliterates him.

Downer when the left wing media said Trump was going to muzzle Fauci and the other task force members? They reported that as fact.  

16 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Biggest lie of the day.  Congrats Joe Scarborough. 

Just more Monday Morning QB'ing and making stuff up.  Read the responses, its crassic.  Just obliterates him.

CNN was covering impeachment in early January, 24/7. How quickly they forget.

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

A large portion of the right wing can no longer tell the difference between the media accurately reporting news that makes Trump look bad and the media deliberately subverting him. And Trump plays these folks like a fiddle.

I think that used to be more true for conservatives, but now lefties have surpassed them.  It was insulting when Fox was doing it all those years and it is insulting now that the lefty media is doing it.

The funny thing about it all is that early on when Trump was saying all that stupid sh!t about media bias etc it was not true, but over time CNN/MSNBC and others actually made it become true.  They have become what he has always called them, bur originally they were doing a decent job.

Just now, RLLD said:

I think that used to be more true for conservatives, but now lefties have surpassed them.  It was insulting when Fox was doing it all those years and it is insulting now that the lefty media is doing it.

The funny thing about it all is that early on when Trump was saying all that stupid sh!t about media bias etc it was not true, but over time CNN/MSNBC and others actually made it become true.  They have become what he has always called them, bur originally they were doing a decent job.

The funny thing about Trump is he whines incessantly about “fake news” but peddles in conspiracy theories and lies more than any POTUS we’ve ever seen. 

Obviously his cultists have been duped into calling fake news on any criticism of Orange Jesus regardless of the merits. :thumbsup: 

MDC is our version of fake news. His NYPD/USMC hoax campaign against me is a great example. Never acknowledged his complete fock up, of course. Puzzy.  

So, media trying to make a point about people not wearing masks, when a bystander points out that the cameraman is one of those people.....