Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Joe Biden/Tara Reade

I thought this was him announcing his running mate.

40 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I find her very credible.  

I mean at the very least we should have a huge investigation into it

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

No doubt. Maybe 60 minutes should interview her as well. A few days before the election. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

I demand an FBI investigation.  Have local law enforcement drag Joe in for interview.

read a take on Salon about this, google salon biden reade if you like.  just looked up to see that they are supposedly liberal, made sense as the person who wrote this one wrote a book called Troll Nation: How the Right Became Trump Worshipping Monsters Set on Rat-Focking Liberals, America, and Truth Itself.

• Haha 3

Salon.  I used to read better stuff on the bathroom wall. Permanent ignore list.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Salon.  I used to read better stuff on the bathroom wall. Permanent ignore list.  

Fr who reads Salon

Wonder why one of Biden's senior adviser's deleted all her tweets related to the Kavanaugh sexual assault allegations today.......

2 hours ago, Strike said:

Wonder why one of Biden's senior adviser's deleted all her tweets related to the Kavanaugh sexual assault allegations today.......

Link?  Not being a d1ck, just curious who noticed. 

On 4/1/2020 at 3:19 AM, iam90sbaby said:

Believe all women!

Why Are the Mainstream Media Ignoring Tara Reade's Sexual Assault Accusation Against Joe Biden?

https://reason.com/2020/03/30/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-media/

The news media is fair and impartial and dedicated to balance and journalistic integrity which is why this is getting the same coverage and treated with the same gravity as Brett Kavanaugh.

NYTimes finally decided to run th story on the same day as they published Joe Biden's coronavirus plan. Written by Joe himself, really. he wrote it.

archived so you don't give NYTimes any money when you click...

http://web.archive.org/web/20200413035637/https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage/

6 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

NYTimes finally decided to run th story on the same day as they published Joe Biden's coronavirus plan. Written by Joe himself, really. he wrote it.

http://web.archive.org/web/20200413035637/https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/12/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade-sexual-assault-complaint.html?action=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage/

You aren't telling the whole story.  From your article:

No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of reporting, nor did any former Biden staff members corroborate any details of Ms. Reade’s allegation. The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden.

The story has been edited since it first came out.  When it first came out, the above paragraph read:

No other allegation about sexual assault surfaced in the course of our reporting, nor did any former Biden staff corroborate Reade’s allegation. We found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Biden, beyond hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable

After getting ridiculed for basically saying we found no pattern other than this pattern they changed the story. 

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

After getting ridiculed for basically saying we found no pattern other than this pattern they changed the story. 

:lol:

That's hilarious.

For those not fully paying attention, these allegations are not new to post-Biden securing the nomination. She'd told at least three people when it happened, she filed a report at the time of the incident, she raised the allegations when Joe ran for president in 2008 and she raised them again way, way back when Joe first entered the Dem race. You're only hearing about them now because all the other Dems wanted to kiss the DNC's ring.

She's a lifelong Democrat and has a history of working as a volunteer and donor in support of sexual abuse survivors. If you piece bit-by-bit the NY Times article, and leave out the tangents, they get around to sprinkling each ingredient independently and scattered apart from the other in the article, basting it in doubt, and cook on infinitesimally low heat for 8 months. But it is all there. As with his other allegations.

It's quite the propaganda masterpiece. If you ever want to teach a clinic on how to bury a story,  without actually lying, this gets an A+. I mean sit back and read it again and marvel at how the scrubbing is so beautifully done. Also note how dilligently they researched to get to the bottom of it. More proof that only the best journalists can get a job at the NYTimes. Well done. Perfect. Good job. I'm in awe.

• Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

That's hilarious.

For sure.  They also tweeted that paragraph, with the deleted language, and then deleted the tweet and changed the article to the one you found.  Here is their explanation for changing the article/tweet:

We've deleted a tweet in this thread that had some imprecise language that has been changed in the story.

I'll let you be the judge of what they're talking about in that explanation. 

:dunno:

There’s are videos (plural) of Biden hugging, touching and kissing women, and kids, where they are obviously uncomfortable. What the hell can be “imprecise” about that? What a joke. 

7 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It's real journalism to shoehorn a long paragraph about Trump and describe allegations against him as "far beyond" the allegations against Biden. The old Biden did nothing wrong, but if he did, Trump did worse. Lib media. :lol:

I think she’s probably telling the truth. I won’t be voting for either gropey rapist this year. :nono: 

9 hours ago, Voltaire said:

For those not fully paying attention, these allegations are not new to post-Biden securing the nomination.

Biden has NOT secured the nomination.  He currently is the presumptive nominee.  The nominee is decided at the Democratic National Convention.

LMAO at the the board righties who now care about politicians and allegations of sexual harassment.   :lol: 

• Thanks 1

LMAO at the board lefties who no longer care about politicians and allegations of sexual harassment. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

LMAO at the the board righties who now care about politicians and allegations of sexual harassment.   :lol: 

LMAO at how democrats care about foreign influence of elections when its Russia but not when its Mexico flooding California with immigrants for decades.

LMAO at how democrats care about the future of Iraq when Bush attacks them but don't give a shiot about the future of Libya when Obama attacks them. 

LMAO at how when democrats run an internet forum like FBGs, they issue sweeping bans to republicans, but a normal forum like this one allows you to freely post your liberal nonsense.

• Thanks 6

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

And also LMAO @riversco sad attempts to find hypocrisy by comparing apples to monkeys.   :lol:

You got schooled. Deal with it. 

• Thanks 2

On 4/12/2020 at 10:22 PM, Voltaire said:

That's hilarious.

NY Times now admits they changed that sentence and removed the part about other instances due to complaints from the Biden campaign.  A supposed unbiased news source altered an article, without noting the edit, at the request of a political campaign.  That should be an outrage but no one is even talking about it.