Sign in to follow this  
joneo

According to Reuters/Ipsos poll, Biden is beating Trump

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/elections-2020/with-2020-race-all-but-halted-over-coronavirus-biden-quietly-widens-lead-over-trump-reuters-ipsos-poll/ar-BB11YKPo?li=BBnb7Kz

With 2020 race all but halted over coronavirus, Biden quietly widens lead over Trump: Reuters/Ipsos poll

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Democratic presidential front-runner Joe Biden has quietly expanded his lead over President Donald Trump among registered voters, even as the rapidly spreading coronavirus has all but sidelined the former vice president's campaign, according to a Reuters/Ipsos opinion poll released on Tuesday.

The poll conducted on Monday and Tuesday of more than 1,100 American adults found that 46% of registered voters said they would support Biden if he were running against Trump in the Nov. 3 election, while 40% said they would vote for Trump.

That advantage of 6 percentage points was up from a 1-point lead for Biden recorded in a similar poll that ran from March 6 to 9.

The result suggested that Biden had not been hurt politically from his lack of visibility while the Republican president is at the center of a government response to a pandemic that has infected more than 184,000 people in the United States and killed more than 3,700 people.

Unbelieveable. And yet, there are still people that believe in polls. SMFH

If the polls aren’t conducted in the six states that will decide the election they are useless. Amazing after 2016 that hasn’t sunk in yet. 

Biden "quietly widens lead" 

Trump won the popular vote if you exclude California.   So what you really want to see are polls that reflect that outcome.  You want polls of the 49 states ex-Cali.  I have a feeling the media isn't going to do that.

• Thanks 1

People will only remember who was president when they got a check for 1200$ in the mail, doesn’t matter who’s plan it was. It will take some doing for Biden to win this, despite the current situation and attempts to scapegoat. 

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

People will only remember who was president when they got a check for 1200$ in the mail, doesn’t matter who’s plan it was. It will take some doing for Biden to win this, despite the current situation and attempts to scapegoat. 

I just hoe Biden can hold on until whatever they do for a convention.  If not I am afraid Cumo sneaks in there.  I would rather not see that.

19 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I just hoe Biden can hold on until whatever they do for a convention.  If not I am afraid Cumo sneaks in there.  I would rather not see that.

The backup QB always looks like a winner until he gets into the game.  Who knows what dirty laundry he has.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, riversco said:

The backup QB always looks like a winner until he gets into the game.  Who knows what dirty laundry he has.

True but this guy seems a lot more together than Joe. 

Ipsos is without question the worst poll out there. A foreign liberal firm, i am surprised anyone takes them seriously. Their polling data is so usually so flawed as to be laughable. The CNN of polling places, their results sell to the lib media. 

7 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

If the polls aren’t conducted in the six states that will decide the election they are useless. Amazing after 2016 that hasn’t sunk in yet. 

Pretty much this... Biden probably is leading in a national poll

1 hour ago, Bill E. said:

Cuomo is cocky to be sure, but he is an unvetted candidate. If he enters 2020 and suddenly a past gets exposed, he is toast for 2024. Sort of ironic that presiding over the least prepared state for Covid could be a positive thing.  :dunno:

• Haha 2

You just know that half of the Trump supporters are telling them Joe is their guy to fock theses up.  :lol:

1 minute ago, NorthernVike said:

You just know that half of the Trump supporters are telling them Joe is their guy to fock theses up.  :lol:

Joe is leading in most polls. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. But lying and deceit would be my guess.

11 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Cuomo is cocky to be sure, but he is an unvetted candidate. If he enters 2020 and suddenly a past gets exposed, he is toast for 2024. Sort of ironic that presiding over the least prepared state for Covid could be a positive thing.  :dunno:

LOL Had not thought of that. 

11 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Joe is leading in most polls. Why? Your guess is as good as mine. But lying and deceit would be my guess.

I think Hillary was leading by more in the 16 polls.

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

So you're saying there's a chance? 

1 hour ago, Bill E. said:

LOL Had not thought of that. 

Getting the libs to kick your boots by being thoroughly unprepared worked for Puerto Rico. :dunno:. Then they both claimed they got no help when it was sitting in a warehouse. Incompetence, neglect,  and corruption duly rewarded and defended by CNN.